All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

The Treaty does NOT identify Palestine as a transferred state. You are referring to Article 30 on "Nationality." It says that whatever the territory finally turns out to be, the habitual residents will pickup that nationality.
Hence Palestinians.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: The political existence of the State of Palestine.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, Hollie, et al,

BLUF: If you are a reader and cannot actually find a sovereign Palestine, then you are in good company...

Palestine is not a sovereign state nor does it have any borders (except the ones the Palestinians made up).
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.
Indeed, what is unsubstantiated?
Indeed, is your imagined ''State of Pal'istan'' sovereign or not?
Link?
Indeed, if there is an existing, sovereign ''state of Pal'istan'', why are the Abbas and Fatah
mini-caliphates demanding statehood?
Link?
(REFERENCE)
View attachment 447449
(COMMENT)

Prior to 2013, "Palestine" was NOT identified as a STATE or a COUNTRY.
Prior to 2013, Palestinian Authorities could NOT be identified as a GOVERNMENT.
So said the UN Office of Legal Affairs...

You are in good company. So, if there is a State or a Country with a Government, it must have evolved into existence since 2013.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Not so. The Treaty of Lausanne referred to the territories where the territory was transferred as states. The League of nations recognized Palestine as a state. Several court rulings determined that Palestine was a state. In 1932 the US entered into a trade agreement with Palestine, an agreements that can only be made between states. Palestine has international borders, a nationality, and citizens. Passports were issued.

Israeli propaganda has stated a gazillion times that there never was a Palestine. This is the only thing that most people have ever heard. They believe it withou looking at actual history.
Quite the opposite, it is the Palestinians that make up history. They claim they were a state and try to distort history.

BTW, where is your link that proves the Treaty of Lausanne refers to Palestine as a state?
Also, if Palestine was a state in 1932, why did they declare independence in 1948, AFTER Israel did?

I suspect that if and when you respond to my post , you will not answer any of my questions ...
Quite the opposite, it is the Palestinians that make up history. They claim they were a state and try to distort history.
There is nothing in my post that says that the Palestinians claim to be a state.
Nice duck. If the Palestinians aren’t claiming that they were a state, then who is?

Palestine (Government of) had such borders as defined by agreements between the Allied Powers to distinguish one Mandate Territory from another.
The Mandates had no territory. They worked within the territory that they were assigned to. The Mandate for Palestine worked inside Palestine's international borders.

The Treaty does NOT identify Palestine as a transferred state. You are referring to Article 30 on "Nationality." It says that whatever the territory finally turns out to be, the habitual residents will pickup that nationality.
Hence Palestinians.

Except that UN registered as "Palestinian" any Arab with mere 2 year residence.
their "habitual residence" could be counted on one hand.

Not to mention "habitual residents" who can't even pronounce the name of the place... :laugh:

Last edited:
Hence Palestinians.
Indeed, "...whatever the territory finally turns out to be..."

Indeed, the State of Israel.

Indeed, there remains some disputed territory that is identified as disputed because it's, you know, disputed territory.

If you could identify those "new states" you claim to exist as a result of the Treaty of Lausanne, (hereinafter described as your "Treaty of Lausanne conspiracy theory"), we could proceed from there.

Palestine (Government of) had such borders as defined by agreements between the Allied Powers to distinguish one Mandate Territory from another.
The Mandates had no territory. They worked within the territory that they were assigned to. The Mandate for Palestine worked inside Palestine's international borders.
I thought so. You have that slogan saved in Word and cut and paste it into every thread.... multiple times.

Palestine NEVER had international borders. Israel on the other hand, has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan. These facts have been proven over and over and over again. Your inability to accept this does not alter reality.

BLUF: If you are a reader and cannot actually find a sovereign Palestine, then you are in good company...

Palestine is not a sovereign state nor does it have any borders (except the ones the Palestinians made up).
Link?
Indeed, if there is an existing, sovereign ''state of Pal'istan'', why are the Abbas and Fatah
Link?
(REFERENCE)
View attachment 447449
(COMMENT)

You are in good company. So, if there is a State or a Country with a Government, it must have evolved into existence since 2013.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Not so. The Treaty of Lausanne referred to the territories where the territory was transferred as states. The League of nations recognized Palestine as a state. Several court rulings determined that Palestine was a state. In 1932 the US entered into a trade agreement with Palestine, an agreements that can only be made between states. Palestine has international borders, a nationality, and citizens. Passports were issued.

Israeli propaganda has stated a gazillion times that there never was a Palestine. This is the only thing that most people have ever heard. They believe it withou looking at actual history.

BTW, where is your link that proves the Treaty of Lausanne refers to Palestine as a state?
Also, if Palestine was a state in 1932, why did they declare independence in 1948, AFTER Israel did?

I suspect that if and when you respond to my post , you will not answer any of my questions ...
There is nothing in my post that says that the Palestinians claim to be a state.
Nice duck. If the Palestinians aren’t claiming that they were a state, then who is?
The people in my post.

Link?
Link?
(REFERENCE)
View attachment 447449
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The people in my post.

Lol, your desperation is becoming more and more evident.

Keep on dancing Tinmore, keep on dancing

Link?
Link?
(REFERENCE)
View attachment 447449
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The people in my post.

The people, whom you cheer to sacrifice their lives for your entertainment and political fashions, while sitting in your comfy basement thousands of miles away?

So much virtue signaling...so little convincing.

:itsok:

You remain befuddled, The Mandate worked within the territory formerly controlled by the Ottoman Turks who ceded all rights and title. Your invented "country of Pal'istan'' did not have international borders and did not exist as a 'country' under the Ottroman Caliphate.

So what are those ''new states'' you cannot identify? Be honest, you know they don't exist but you're having difficulty operating in a reality based worldview, right?

You remain befuddled, The Mandate worked within the territory formerly controlled by the Ottoman Turks who ceded all rights and title. Your invented "country of Pal'istan'' did not have international borders and did not exist as a 'country' under the Ottroman Caliphate.

So what are those ''new states'' you cannot identify? Be honest, you know they don't exist but you're having difficulty operating in a reality based worldview, right?
You get your history from Israel, I see.

You get your history from Israel, I see.
Indeed, you don't see. I'm trying to understand your peculiar version of history that apparently includes something about ''new states''. I can find no historical (or hysterical), record of ''new states'' which you claim came into existence.

Anything yet you can offer about those ''new states''?

SUBTOPIC: The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, Hollie, rylah, et al,

BLUF: I think you make a grave mistake in dismissing the comments made by our friends (toastman, rylah, and Hollie)...

Hence Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

They became citizens to the "Territory to which the Mandate for Palestine applied." "Hereinafter described as Palestine."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.

BLUF: I think you make a grave mistake in dismissing the comments made by our friends (toastman, rylah, and Hollie)...

Hence Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

They became citizens to the "Territory to which the Mandate for Palestine applied." "Hereinafter described as Palestine."

View attachment 448413
Most Respectfully,
R
It was Palestine before the Mandate and it is still Palestine.

Could you clarify your point?

Hence Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

View attachment 448413
Most Respectfully,
R

There was no 'Pal'istan' under the Ottoman Caliphate.

You subscribe to a hysterical (as opposed to historical) version of events?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: We could argue about this until hell freezes over, and not get anywhere.

(COMMENT)

The territory to which the Mandate applied was given the name Palestine under paragraph 1 of the Palestine Order in Council. However, the name "Palestine" (westernized) comes to us to identify an undefined territory (generalized region) somewhere in the Levant reaching back (at least) two Millenium. But during the time of the Ottoman Empire, the names were as indicated by the map insert. Again, these names are western translations from Arabic and regional dialects.

1611613739120.png

As an outcome of the Great War, and a product of the decisions made by the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers as victors of the Great War, there were a series of accords, agreements, treatises, and treaties that lead to the contemporary sovereign boundaries; as well as the delimitations as a remnant of the Oslo Accords.

1611615518187.png

The map insert (supra) is an approximation to the reality of the day.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The territory to which the Mandate applied was given the name Palestine under paragraph 1 of the Palestine Order in Council. However, the name "Palestine" (westernized) comes to us to identify an undefined territory (generalized region) somewhere in the Levant reaching back (at least) two Millenium. But during the time of the Ottoman Empire, the names were as indicated by the map insert. Again, these names are western translations from Arabic and regional dialects.
As an outcome of the Great War, and a product of the decisions made by the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers as victors of the Great War, there were a series of accords, agreements, treatises, and treaties that lead to the contemporary sovereign boundaries; as well as the delimitations as a remnant of the Oslo Accords.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
OK. so?

Did the people change with the name, or were they the same people who had been there for the last two Millennium?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
OK. so?

Did the people change with the name, or were they the same people who had been there for the last two Millennium?
What “the same people who had been there for the last two Millennium?”

link?

New Topics

Forum List

Back