All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

This disinformation campaign has now suffered a key setback after the Dutch government issued a comprehensive rebuttal of smears levelled at the Gaza-based Al Mezan Centre for Human Rights.

Earlier this year, NGO Monitor had published a report on Al Mezan’s supposed "ties" to "terror", a report which prompted questions to the Dutch government - a funder of the centre – by legislators from the ultra-nationalist Party for Freedom (PVV), including its far-right leader, Geert Wilders.

The response from the Dutch authorities, however, demolished NGO Monitor’s allegations.

Some of the "evidence" was dismissed as nothing more than guilt by association. Even more embarrassingly, NGO Monitor repeatedly used sources that were actually about completely different people with similar names – including, in one case, someone who was actually dead.

Whoever accesses this database will realise not only the great injustices inflicted upon the Palestinian people, but also how much Israel has profited from Palestinian refugee property

This began as soon as the UN appointed its first mediator, Sweden’s Folke Bernadotte, who was later assassinated in Jerusalem by Israeli terrorists. Perhaps his most important legacy was Resolution 194, approved on 11 December 1948, which established a Conciliation Commission comprising the US, France and Turkey, aimed at supporting the parties to reach a final settlement.

While the commission did not achieve its main goal, it did succeed in establishing a comprehensive database of the private property belonging to Palestinian refugees, churches, endowments and non-Palestinian owners in the territory occupied by Israel in 1948.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: call for freedom is not antisemitic
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Toddsterpatriot, et al,

BLUF: Yeah, I guessed you missed the part where I made the list from "North African and Middle Eastern countries."

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Why all the dancing?

That is a pretty short list.
(COMMENT)

It is you that is dancing. Why don't you stick to the context and content (quality vs quantity).

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: Yeah, I guessed you missed the part where I made the list from "North African and Middle Eastern countries."

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Why all the dancing?

That is a pretty short list.
(COMMENT)

It is you that is dancing. Why don't you stick to the context and content (quality vs quantity).

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Still no list?

BLUF: The discussion is being (once again) remodeled away from the impact of the demand. Since 1948, when the National Council for the Jewish State accepted the recommendation and the help from the UN to establish the Jewish State through Self-Determination, the Hostile Arab Palestinians have tried to reframe the "act" away from the UN endorsement of a Jewish State Concept - to a one-state solution of an Arab State that would dominate and jeopardize the existence of the Jewish National Home. The effort is spearheaded by the attempt to delegitimize the Jewish State and the Right of Self-Determination exercise by the National Council for the Jewish State.

'From the river to the sea': Palestinian advocates say call for freedom is not antisemitic

Amid renewed outrage over historic slogan, pro-Palestinian activists stress difference between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
'The phrase is provocative because it's maximalist… it's not about occupation, it's about the Nakba'
-Rabbi Alissa Wise, Jewish Voice for Peace
(†††)

Don't allow the discussion to be contaminated.

The real questions posed here are:

◈ What is the relationship between "Palestinian" FREEDOM and "anti-semitism?"
✦ Palestinian Freedom from the "River to the Sea" is - in essence - the elimination (hostility to or prejudice) of the Jewish State.
◈ Is there a relationship between the Palestinian objective: "From the RIVER to the SEA?"

(COMMENT)
You have to be honest and ask yourself about the true status of the (example) West Bank? (RHETORICAL) The West Bank is abandon territory, formerly Jordanian sovereign territory. It was never occupied Palestinian (sovereign) territory; with the exception of Area "A."
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,

R
What other people would agree to give half of their territory to colonial settlers?

Give me some names.
The Palis never gave away any of their territory. Implying the Palis had sovereign territory is a false notion you repeat knowing it’s not true.

What does that say about you?
Unsubstanriated Israeli talking point.
You typically retreat to tired, worn out slogans when your claims are refuted.
Well, there is your substantiation right there.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BLUF: The Arab Palestinians DID NOT give half of their country to colonial settlers.

Give me some names.
(COMMENT)

I already gave you a half dozen (+) just out of the MENA Region.

What other people would agree to give half of their territory to colonial settlers?
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians had no sovereign territory give.

The Arab Palestinians but even after seven decades, the Arab Palestinians have not been able to accomplish any even close to what Israel has.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: The Arab Palestinians DID NOT give half of their country to colonial settlers.

Give me some names.
(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians but even after seven decades, the Arab Palestinians have not been able to accomplish any even close to what Israel has.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Give me some names.
(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Another unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Tinny thinks that if his landlord dies, he gets the building........DURR

Stop building without permits.
Why do Palestinians have to go to foreign assholes for permits?

I agree, the Palestinians should all move out of Israel.
Stupid post of the day!

Stop building without permits.

I agree, the Palestinians should all move out of Israel.
Stupid post of the day!

I agree, nobody in the world wants a bunch of palestinians moving into their country.

BLUF: The discussion is being (once again) remodeled away from the impact of the demand. Since 1948, when the National Council for the Jewish State accepted the recommendation and the help from the UN to establish the Jewish State through Self-Determination, the Hostile Arab Palestinians have tried to reframe the "act" away from the UN endorsement of a Jewish State Concept - to a one-state solution of an Arab State that would dominate and jeopardize the existence of the Jewish National Home. The effort is spearheaded by the attempt to delegitimize the Jewish State and the Right of Self-Determination exercise by the National Council for the Jewish State.

'From the river to the sea': Palestinian advocates say call for freedom is not antisemitic

Amid renewed outrage over historic slogan, pro-Palestinian activists stress difference between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
'The phrase is provocative because it's maximalist… it's not about occupation, it's about the Nakba'
-Rabbi Alissa Wise, Jewish Voice for Peace
(†††)

Don't allow the discussion to be contaminated.

The real questions posed here are:

◈ What is the relationship between "Palestinian" FREEDOM and "anti-semitism?"
✦ Palestinian Freedom from the "River to the Sea" is - in essence - the elimination (hostility to or prejudice) of the Jewish State.
◈ Is there a relationship between the Palestinian objective: "From the RIVER to the SEA?"

(COMMENT)
You have to be honest and ask yourself about the true status of the (example) West Bank? (RHETORICAL) The West Bank is abandon territory, formerly Jordanian sovereign territory. It was never occupied Palestinian (sovereign) territory; with the exception of Area "A."
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,

R

Give me some names.
The Palis never gave away any of their territory. Implying the Palis had sovereign territory is a false notion you repeat knowing it’s not true.

What does that say about you?
Unsubstanriated Israeli talking point.
Well, there is your substantiation right there.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You tend to suffer from hurt feelings when your cut and paste youtube videos are shown to be pointless.

Forum List

Back