All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

1. If you are pro-Palestinian, you are actively supporting the one group that has the highest percentage of antisemites in the world (Pew poll.)

2. If you are anti-Zionist, that means you say Jews - alone among all peoples = have no right to their own homeland in their historic home.

3. Israel-haters hate context: they compare Israel with a shining ideal but have nothing to say about anyone else. Singling out the Jewish state for vitriol is antisemitism.

4. Today's anti-Zionists have something in common with Hitler - they both hated Zionism.

5. The Israel-boycott movement says Israeli Arabs are Palestinians. They only boycott Israelis - meaning, only Jews. Textbook antisemitism.

6. There is a direct historical line between the Arabs boycotting Jews in the 1920s-40s and people boycotting Israeli Jews today.

7. Anti-Israel Arab media is unrepentantly antisemitic in Arabic. If you don't call it out, you condone it.

8. College campuses with the biggest anti-Israel populations are also the most antisemitic, according to studies.

9. Be real: the only reason anti-Zionists obsess over Israel when other countries are far worse is because it is filled with Jews.

10. Obsessive Israel-hatred is more a cult than a sober opinion. The only obsession comparable to it in history is classic Jew-hatred.

11. The Khazar theory is only popular among Israel haters because it says today's Jews have no historic right to the land of Israel. It's pure antisemitism.

12. Saying that Zionists control America and/or the media is literally identical to what the Protocols of the Elders of Zion says.

13. If you create or use definitions of "apartheid" or "genocide" or "ethnic cleansing" in a way that only applies to Jews, you hate Jews.

14. The accusation of "Jewish supremacy" is directly out of the Nazi playbook.

15. Israel is a pretty remarkable country in thousands of ways. If you can't admit any of them, you aren't just a "critic of Israel." You hate Jews.

16. If you say that Jews do not have the right to pray on the Temple Mount, their holiest spot, you have a problem with Jews.

17. If you complain about "Judaization" of Jerusalem or any other important Biblical city, you have a problem with Jews.

18. If you claim to support Palestinians but don't have anything bad to say about how badly the Arab world treats Palestinians, you are just a Jew-hater.

19. If you twist Jewish ritual into anti-Israel ritual, you have a problem with Jews and Judaism.

20. Saying that you hate Nazi-style antisemitism but being okay with Soviet-style antisemitism means you support antisemitism.

21. The Palestinian nationalist movement was literally founded by someone who collaborated with Nazis because they both saw Jews as a common enemy.

22. Even the UN admits that calling for the destruction of Israel, including when the BDS movement does it, is antisemitic.

Yes, the UN.

Your distortions of the truth is antisemitic.
The ignorance about Jews and Israel you live and breath for is antisemitic.
Your obsession with putting an end to Israel is antisemitic.

Just a common Christian who cannot shake off his ignorance on Jews, which fuels his hatred for Jews and Israel, and move on with his life.
The anti Semite card is no longer the ace of trump.

Activists and officials from new Gulf partner, hosted by NGO seeking to deepen ties created by Abraham Accords, revel in warm reception, shrug off Palestinian residents’ hostility​

(full article online)

( Christian hatred for Jews helping Muslim hatred for Jews because they simply cannot help themselves.
What are pogroms, the Inquisition and the Holocaust to them but a rehearsal for more things to come.
And Germany, from the Visigoth to the Nazis, keeps showing what power can do to an otherwise educated people - educated on being against Jews because their churches and schools say so - One lie leads to another and then....... )

The program “supports a revitalized and vibrant tourism sector that provides great opportunities for Palestine’s private sector, foster economic development and protect the Palestinian culture and heritage in East Jerusalem.”

The EU did not detail in its statements what “Palestinian culture, heritage and identity” it was relating to.

EU representative to the Palestinian Authority Sven Kühn von Burgsdorff claimed that Arabs in Jerusalem face “daily political, economic, and social challenges. Tourism has always been one of the main income-generating activities in the city and helped maintaining the Palestinian presence and identity of the city.”

“Our joint work as Europeans reflects once again the clear and united position of the EU and its Member States with regard to East Jerusalem. For us, East Jerusalem is part of the occupied Palestinian territory and the status of Jerusalem as the future capital for the two states should always be respected and protected,’’ he added.

It is unclear how much the EU and Germany invested in this new project.

(full article online)

The Guardian published a letter from several hundred anonymous Google and Amazon employees against those companies starting a $1.4 billion contract, Project Nimbus, to build cloud services in Israel.

The letter itself reveals the antisemitism of the writers. It admits that there are lots of customers of Google and Amazon that the employees find distasteful -

We have watched Google and Amazon aggressively pursue contracts with institutions like the US Department of Defense, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice), and state and local police departments.
But when it comes to Israel - only then are they angry enough to send a Letter. Only then do they tearfully say that they "cannot look the other way."
Even more telling are the contracts that they don't list - deals with China and Saudi Arabia and with armies throughout the world escape their ire. Only to slam Israel do they exert the huge amount of effort to click on a button on a keyboard.

300 workers at Amazon and 90 workers are Google anonymously signed this letter. That comes out to 0.023% of all Amazon employees. For Google, it is 0.064%.

For contrast, 2.3% of Americans believe the Earth is flat - a hundred-fold more that the percentage of Amazon workers who say that Israel is terrible.
This is the way all anti-Israel letters work. A small number of people - in academia, it is always the exact same groupof several hundred people - write a letter about how awful Israel is, they represent a minuscule percentage of the total number of people in the field, and the letters get eagerly publicized by news outlets who often share their sentiments.And if they cannot get The Guardian to publish their letter, they can self-publish in Medium and still get publicity from media outlets.

(full article online)

The New Arab has a profile of an 88 year old woman, Amna Hasan Mawd, who fled Palestine during the 1948 war and ended up in Lebanon.

At the end of the interview, Mawd says, "[My husband] had written on his picture, before he died: “I want to die in Palestine.” But he died as a refugee and did not return to Palestine, and it seems that I will die as a refugee too."

The point, of course, is to say how awful it is that she is still a refugee after 73 years. But the real question is - why is she not a citizen of Lebanon after 73 years?

That could be changed, of course. Lebanon could offer citizenship for Palestinians who have lived there for, say, over thirty or fifty years, let alone seventy.

What country keeps its refugees without any options of becoming naturalized for over seven decades?

It is fairly rare where you will see an article criticizing Lebanon for how it treats its Palestinian refugees. For any other kind of refugee, this would be major news. But there is an unwritten contract between the Lebanese, Arabs, human rights organizations and the media that only Israel can be blamed for 73 years of Lebanese mistreatment of Palestinians. That Palestinians, alone among all refugee groups, should never be naturalized.

Because these groups, who all claim to care so much about Palestinian human rights, want to keep these people stateless indefinitely, so that they can become cannon fodder for the eventual destruction of Israel.

My father understood what it meant to live in a world without a Jewish state, and he saw the anti-Zionist movement for what it was: an extension of millennia-old antisemitism, which unfortunately is becoming more common and acceptable today.

In a 1975 speech, he thundered: “[They] tell us that they are not against Jews, only against Zionists. Well, too bad. I shall not permit the enemy to define my identity for me. I will not allow him to tell me who I am. The Nazis, too, wanted that prerogative. … I shall not allow anyone, and surely not my enemy, to decide for me ... who is and who is not my enemy.”

Today my father is being honored as a friend of the church. But as a child, he would cross the street to avoid one, and the beatings from the worshipers within; on Christmas Eve he knew to stay off the streets altogether. My great-grandmother sang him mournful songs about Jewish communities decimated over outrageous lies that they murdered Christian children to make matzoh with their blood.

How do I help our Christian friends understand that the Jewish people still face blood libels today?
Accusers throw the word “apartheid” at Israel, ignoring that thousands of Arabs serve voluntarily in the Israel Defense Forces and take their oath on a Koran or New Testament, ignoring that this year an Arab political party was kingmaker in forming the Israeli government.
Some celebrities charge Israel with ethnic cleansing, disregarding that as of 2017, the population of Palestinian citizens in Israel is more than nine times as high as it was in 1948. Meanwhile, almost all states in the Arab Middle East are Judenrein — “cleansed” of Jews.

American right-wing extremists shoot us with assault rifles in synagogues while reactionary preachers express fury at our support for immigrants and people of color. For our allyship, they see us as poisoning the wells of White America. At the same time, elements of the Christian left condemn Israel in vitriolic terms, without a trace of compassion for the Israeli people facing violence and terrorism. The United Church of Christ’s denunciation didn’t even mention Hamas.

(full article online)

Scott Morrison: "My government pledges to embrace the definition of antisemitism adopted by the IHRA. Australia does so as a people, and as a nation. Antisemitism has no place in Australia."​

(full article online)

Forum List

Back