All the Covid-19 angst because we've NOT been told the truth because of politics...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every day I go to this site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 12,877,236 Cases and 568,367 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer and log the numbers.
One number that is NEVER, I repeat NEVER, reported by the news is this: 95.1% of COVID cases are recovered or NOT HOSPITALIZED!
12,246,389 cases world wide have recovered or are NOT hospitalized.
So why has especially the USA news NEVER told you this? I mean that is good news! When 95% recovered or mild the USA closed down!
I lived through the Asian flu in 1957 when there was 50% fewer Americans...177 million and 116,000 Americans died.
BUT there was no closing of the country...schools, businesses, zero!
" In cold-blooded terms, boosting the number of deaths by 100,000 above the annual toll of 1.7 million in 1957 had no deep and lasting effects on the U.S. economy." How Will Coronavirus Pandemic Deaths Compare to the 1957 Flu Pandemic?

So why did the MSM blow out of proportion COVID?
BECAUSE of this....
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton compared
to just 3.5% which went to Trump. Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash – Center for Public Integrity

Think of it.
96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?
Consequently we've been inundated by MSM phony news stories..."Russia", "Ukraine", "impeachment", Covid and now BLM.... ALL to get back their donations to Hillary.
Now the proof.... is by Erin Coates---January 14, 2020 at 9:27am
In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation, a recent study found the top three evening newscasts have broadcast 93 percent negative coverage of President Donald Trump.
Study: Network Coverage of Trump Was 93 Percent Negative in Recent Months
Any question there is BIASED MSM coverage?
ANY further proof needed that COVID was totally blown OUT of proportion because of politics!

When the new flu strain hit the United States in September, just as Hilleman had predicted it would, the country was ready with a vaccine. The virus, dubbed the “Asian flu,” killed an estimated 70,000 to 116,000 Americans and one to four million people worldwide, but experts suggest it would have killed many more if not for the vaccine. Around the time Hilleman was born, the “Spanish flu” of 1918 to 1919 killed an estimated 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide.

COVID-19 causes more severe disease than seasonal influenza.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.

When the new flu strain hit the United States in September, just as Hilleman had predicted it would, the country was ready with a vaccine. The virus, dubbed the “Asian flu,” killed an estimated 70,000 to 116,000 Americans and one to four million people worldwide, but experts suggest it would have killed many more if not for the vaccine. Around the time Hilleman was born, the “Spanish flu” of 1918 to 1919 killed an estimated 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.

All of which you say is true...BUT like the biased MSM you are leaving out the positives and accentuating the negatives!
I'm trying to counter the "negative" news which IS totally political! And NOT doing what journalists (different from editorial pages) should do i.e. present equally both sides of the story. And again... people are missing the point I've made regarding how the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016. Hence the extremely biased news presentations since then including accentuating the negatives!

All of which you say is true...BUT like the biased MSM you are leaving out the positives and accentuating the negatives!
I'm trying to counter the "negative" news which IS totally political! And NOT doing what journalists (different from editorial pages) should do i.e. present equally both sides of the story. And again... people are missing the point I've made regarding how the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016. Hence the extremely biased news presentations since then including accentuating the negatives!

What positive political news are you looking for out of 3.2 million people infected and 135K+ people dead? And you jump straight to a conspiracy theory about the media and Hillary Clinton.
What other side of the story are you looking for here? So far, I see very little in the way of positive.

What positive political news are you looking for out of 3.2 million people infected and 135K+ people dead? And you jump straight to a conspiracy theory about the media and Hillary Clinton.
What other side of the story are you looking for here? So far, I see very little in the way of positive.

Evidently you didn't read my post!
95.5% recovery or non-hospitalization is the positive that the BIASED MSM which is NOT a theory totally ignores BECAUSE 96% of journalists donations went to HILLARY! These two FACTS not theories are reality.

But you are so mesmerized by the MSM's totally made up headlines which is evidently from your attention span ALL you can handle and from which you've formed your totally uninformed opinion!

As of 8:00 today 7/14/20 from this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,273,048 Cases and 576,490 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
The USA has tested 43,255,716 people. The total deaths increased by 23 to 138,273.
But the figure that the MSM WILL NOT announce to people who unlike ME don't believe the manipulated headlines is this figure:
99.54% of all Covid cases in the USA are MILD and are NOT hospitalized...MUCH LESS ending in death!
Another figure that MOST Americans ARE not told is history:
In 1957 the Asian Flu killed 116,000 Americans at the time when the USA had 177 million citizens.
Today with 330 million we have 0.04% of American deaths versus in 1957 there were 0.06% deaths.
BIG difference with nearly 50% more people today yet fewer deaths?
MSM wasn't as pronounced BIASED news presentation, 7 days a week 24 hours a day constantly telling Americans how bad Trump, COVID, etc is and how it's destroying America...all the while promoting the shutting down of the economy! "Masks". No restaurants. No sports. All because the BIASED MSM politically opposed to Trump as evidenced by the following!
96%news2Hillary.png

As soon as the communist Democrat foot got off the throat of the country, the economy started rapid improvement. Bingo! Time for round two. Keep the lockdown going until after the election. Do not take the chance of an economic recovery.

Forum List

Back