all the commentators are trying to explain 'what went wrong' with the polls

What went wrong is simply that most conservatives distrust pollsters - thinking of them as primarily workout out a route map for Democrat thugs to use when they vandalize, maybe burn. Were they right? Hey, a little caution couldn't hurt!

Wisconsin just called for Trump.
That was the break in the blue wall.

This is a revolution. The only leftist to get it right was Michael Moore who said that the Joe Blows were getting ready to blow up the system and give Washington the biggest FU in the history of mankind.

can you say 'back-tracking'? 'Taking it all back'? Wow... never heard the likes of it in my young life...

all the news channels are trying to explain 'what went wrong with the polls'... LOL
What went wrong in the polls was obvious to anyone who knew where to look.
All polls say in their preamble: "poll of the MOST LIKELY VOTERS". A substantial number of folks that are voting for Trump have not voted for years and therefore were considered "unlikely to vote". In short, they were not counted at all.

all the news channels are trying to explain 'what went wrong with the polls'... LOL

What went wrong with the polls is what many of us Trumpettes had been saying all along, yet people kept funnying what we were commenting.

That's that the polls were all oversampling Hillary voters, undersampling Trump voters, IGNORING what the Independent voters were going to do and also ignoring that there was a huge silent Trump vote, that were not responding to the pollsters, but we knew they were there and they were very angry and very motivated, and we said if that huge silent Trump vote got out and voted, well what has happened now would happen.

That silent Trump vote especially got out and voted in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, all of which are going to Trump, another thing is the black vote is down 12% and a higher amount of blacks have voted for Trump and the Hispanics who are Cuban have voted for Trump, they outweighed the non-Cuban Hispanics and Trump did much better with College Educated whites and also with white women under the age of 36 years-old.

I have just heard on text from a friend of mine in Texas that Hillary isn't looking too good in Minnesota now, this is because more Republican areas have got to report than Democratic ones and Hillary is relying on something called Ramsey County, which I'm not sure what city or whatever is in that County, Trump has two bigger pools of votes to come in from Counties called Wright County and Scott County.

Trump needs 16 now, Michigan will get him to the 270.

I elaborated about all of this on Saturday night in the below thread, this about Hillary's Electoral College Firewall and I specifically felt confident about Michigan and Wisconsin, but also slightly confident about Pennsylvania and from her Four Electoral College Firewall States, she's only getting Minnesota.

If Trump held all the Romney States and got Florida, North Carolina and Ohio and could get two of Hillary's must keep States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Minnesota, then she'd be in great trouble.

Final Predictions

If Nate Silver is lurking, if you want to resign feel free, I can move into your office within a week, I called this Election on Saturday night pretty much, what I predicted was about to happen has now happened.

Forum List

Back