All Roads Lead To the White House.

Gotta love the mayor of DC. What a way to give the middle finger to the clown in the white house

200605121451-black-lives-matter-street-sign-exlarge-169.jpg
Naming a street after a terrorist group. Keep arming yourselves BLM. Keep being a terrorist group and see where that lead's you.
Settle down old tymer before you chip a denture or throw your hip out of place. :)

THAT is awesome on a couple different levels:
- it's reminiscent of the Yellow Brick Road--the path to the Great and Powerful WH
- it's giving a little recognition to BLM
- it's an awesome fuck you to the Pres. LOL

Just a genius idea.
You really disappoint me. You claim truth is important, yet when truth has emerged you still go with the flow of the left.
Ah, so what is the "truth" that has emerged that I don't see?
How Trump and his incoming administration was set up...
Sorry, I don't see how that relates to the posts at hand. At all.
I have no respect for Donald Trump and I didn't need anyone to tell me why, thank you very much. HE told me.
Your hatred is unbecoming towards someone that has been set up and harassed since before day one.

- it's reminiscent of the Yellow Brick Road--the path to the Great and Powerful WH

Just a genius idea.
You really disappoint me. You claim truth is important, yet when truth has emerged you still go with the flow of the left.
Ah, so what is the "truth" that has emerged that I don't see?
How Trump and his incoming administration was set up...
Sorry, I don't see how that relates to the posts at hand. At all.
I have no respect for Donald Trump and I didn't need anyone to tell me why, thank you very much. HE told me.
Your hatred is unbecoming towards someone that has been set up and harassed since before day one.
I don't hate him, but he EARNED my disrespect. He doesn't honestly have anyone to blame for that but himself.

Just a genius idea.
I always knew you were dumb. Great division tactic. I thought you guys didn’t want division?

I truly do hope enough Americans that were wavering from voting for Trump again, will remember this past week, and do so realizing that the Dimocrat party will be actively working to dismantle any semblance of law and order in this country.

In the meantime, get a gun, get a concealed permit. I am sick and tired of seeing the thugs beat up business owners and destroy their businesses.
Time to turn the tables on these pieces of excrement !

Forum List

Back