All Roads Lead To the White House.

THAT is awesome on a couple different levels:
- it's reminiscent of the Yellow Brick Road--the path to the Great and Powerful WH
- it's giving a little recognition to BLM
- it's an awesome fuck you to the Pres. LOL

Just a genius idea.
Try this you moron. ALL LIVES MATTER. So fuck YOU and all your rioter pals. There’s a FUCK YOU to that idiot.

Gotta love the mayor of DC. What a way to give the middle finger to the clown in the white house

200605121451-black-lives-matter-street-sign-exlarge-169.jpg

That's Chicago's motto, right?

- it's reminiscent of the Yellow Brick Road--the path to the Great and Powerful WH

Just a genius idea.
Ding Dong, the thug is dead.
Assignment: Watch the Wizard of Oz. The Wicked Witch of the West did NOT live in the Emerald City. Just a humbug.

Just a genius idea.
Try this you moron. ALL LIVES MATTER. So fuck YOU and all your rioter pals. There’s a FUCK YOU to that idiot.
giphy.gif

Just a genius idea.
You really disappoint me. You claim truth is important, yet when truth has emerged you still go with the flow of the left.

Gotta love the mayor of DC. What a way to give the middle finger to the clown in the white house

That's Chicago's motto, right?
7%%
Just a genius idea.
What a dumb fuck supporter of terrorist group. These fuckers are arming themselves lil' Miss Weather Underground. You realize in the end because of your violent terrorism you will be destroyed. Keep it up. Arm yourselves BLM and Antifa and see what the end result is. You will not have pussfied "no go" areas like those European nation's. We are a nation of law and order. .007% of blacks are killed by law enforcement or whites. 80% of black-on-black crime account's for the rest. Clean up your own backyard before you go criticizing whites.

Just a genius idea.
giphy.gif
Yes you are acting like an uncivilized thug. Just like those you support.

Just a genius idea.
You really disappoint me. You claim truth is important, yet when truth has emerged you still go with the flow of the left.
Ah, so what is the "truth" that has emerged that I don't see?

These fuckers are arming themselves
They're Americans. I thought that was our God given right or some such shit.

Peek at this. If it's these peoples' right, it's black Americans right.

Just a genius idea.
How Trump and his incoming administration was set up...

Just a genius idea.
How Trump and his incoming administration was set up...
Sorry, I don't see how that relates to the posts at hand. At all.
I have no respect for Donald Trump and I didn't need anyone to tell me why, thank you very much. HE told me.

Just a genius idea.
IKR? I can just imagine Drumpf pouting and fuming trying to figure out a way to get it taken down. :laughing0301:

Just a genius idea.

Do ya think Trump cares.....cause I really don't. I think the racist mayor of Washington cares and those of her ilk. That's about it.
Its probably causing him to lose weight and more hair. The fat ass needs it so......

Just a genius idea.

Do ya think Trump cares.....cause I really don't. I think the racist mayor of Washington cares and those of her ilk. That's about it.
Why do you say she's racist?
Its just because hes angry.

The poor Black people of DC should tear that sign down since BLM doesn't give a shit about them.
The poor Black people of DC helped put the sign up.

Forum List

Back