All pregnant women are guaranteed to be good mothers. Right?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Because obviously you feel that no matter what a worthless piece of humanity she may be. Regardless if she's a prostitute with HIV+ or drug addiction. Regardless of the state of her mental health.

If she gets pregnant, she is to remain so. Right? You want to talk "murder", let's talk about what happens when children are born to women who are in no way, shape, or form fit to be mothers.

Oh look! They go on welfare. Gracious, surely THAT'S not what you intended.

Because obviously you feel that no matter what a worthless piece of humanity she may be. Regardless if she's a prostitute with HIV+ or drug addiction. Regardless of the state of her mental health.

If she gets pregnant, she is to remain so. Right? You want to talk "murder", let's talk about what happens when children are born to women who are in no way, shape, or form fit to be mothers.

Sombody things where your going with this is just a great idea!

Hitler-car.jpg

Nope. but then, that's why we have adoption and families to help us take care of each other.

Nope. but then, that's why we have adoption and families to help us take care of each other.

If that is so

Why so many unadopted children in this country. Why are so many languishing in foster care? The thing i LOVE is when you ask a right to life person....

How many adopted children do you have?

There of course .....is always some excuse not to have them. No walking the walk in this one.

I assume everybody else is talking about anything BUT unfit mothers right now.

I foster kittens. Ya know what we do with a mother who cant feed or care for her babies.

We take the kittens away from her...to save their little lives. Then we spay her so she cant do it again... then put her up for adoption.

• Banned
A lifetime ago, my mom said that the courts have it backwards. If you want to keep your child, they take it away. If you don't want it, they make you keep it.

If that is so

Why so many unadopted children in this country. Why are so many languishing in foster care? The thing i LOVE is when you ask a right to life person....

There of course .....is always some excuse not to have them. No walking the walk in this one.

1) The government inferes too much in adoption.
2) I just got married two weeks ago. Give me some time. We plan on adopting

A lifetime ago, my mom said that the courts have it backwards. If you want to keep your child, they take it away. If you don't want it, they make you keep it.

There isnt a court in this nation that will force you to keep a child.

If that is so

:clap2: good for you on adopting.

However... it is still no excuse considering all the right to lifers out there....

If that is so

However... it is still no excuse considering all the right to lifers out there....

It's not an excuse for the right to deathers either.

It's not an excuse for the right to deathers either.

In my opinion... if there was a 100% adoption rate in this county which would also include any in foster care..... it may change the opinion of some of the women having those abortions.

I give up: who are you talking to and what is your point? That a lot of people who become parents shouldn't have? Well duh.

Then I wish you'd just said "a few words on why I believe in abortion" or something similarly direct, but anyway:

This is the classic rights of the mother (God forbid the father should have any say) vs the rights of the unborn child. People have been going back n forth on this forever with neither side convincing the other, with rare exception. I hear what you're saying and have gone back and forth on it. If nothing else I think someone having a child they are clearly and grossly uncapable of raising (financially, emotionally, whatever) should be convincted as felons.

Forum List

Back