all of these kids parents should be sterilized

wtf is with this people? gretna is a small place and 67 kids in middle school were arrested last year? This is why we need eugenics

I guess this plan of yours would take an amendment to the Constitution.
We could outsource "eugenics" to China, but I would hate to see jobs leaving the country. That wouldn't help the Democrats in the mid-terms and we know that it's party before country.
On second thought maybe you should stick with the amendment.

There was a time when people in America believed in Redemption.

I wish that was still the same today.

There was a time when people in America believed in Redemption.

I wish that was still the same today.

its too late for the parents. society can't keep bearing their load while they attempt to redeem themselves

wtf is with this people? gretna is a small place and 67 kids in middle school were arrested last year? This is why we need eugenics

Almost 100 Gretna Middle School students arrested this school year, report says | - NOLA.com

Is that a conservative or liberal value, I forget.

Blu is non party affilliated from what I can see.

Sounds like these little fuckers could use some lessons from that Sergeant from Full Metal Jacket. Stop coddling this bullshit and it will stop.

We live in a savage place that glorifies savage behavior in TV, movies and in games we give them, and yet we wonder why our children become savage?

Poverty begats violence.

As long as we tolerate poverty as just the way it is, then, we encourage also violence as just the way it is, too.

Last edited:
We live in a savage place that florifies savage behavior, and yet we wonder why our children become savage?

I have to agree. It seems generations take certain traits from their parents generations and attempt to perfect them. Too bad the good traits are less appealing.... My kids are doing well so far. :eusa_pray:

We live in a savage place that glorifies savage behavior in TV, movies and in games we give them, and yet we wonder why our children become savage?

Poverty begats violence.

As long as we tolerate poverty as just the way it is, then, we encourage also violence as just the way it is, too.

While some of what you say is true? The missing link again are the parents teaching their children that to emulate such behaviour in real life has consequences.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Poverty begats violence.

And that is the EXCUSE. No poverty does not beget violence. These are little wannabe soon to be gangster brats. Poverty has nothing to do with it.

Almost 100 Gretna Middle School students arrested this school year, report says | - NOLA.com

Is that a conservative or liberal value, I forget.

punishing for lack of personal responsibility is a conservative thing, eugenics was started in america by liberals. it is bipartisan :razz:

I see.

So, should we be like China, and just allow one child per family?

Hmmmmm,,,,,do you think that should be an option??

Poverty begats violence.

Tolerate poverty?
We subsidize it and have turned it into the family business .
The great society.

*sigh* I need to get away from the internet.

I do not believe in eugenics for any reason. NONE :eusa_pray:

Poverty begats violence.

Tolerate poverty?
We subsidize it and have turned it into the family business .
The great society.

Yep. And thought the following was posted in another thread? It is just as pertinent regarding your commentary.

"FOOD FOR THOUGHT":

Quote:
"The financial cost of the War on Poverty has been enormous. Between 1965 and 2000 welfare spending cost taxpayers $8.29 trillion (in constant 2000 dollars). By contrast, the cost to the United States of fighting World War II was $3.3 trillion (expressed in 2000 dollars). Thus, the cost of the War on Poverty has been more than twice the price tag for defeating Germany and Japan in World War II, after adjusting for inflation."
SOURCE

A little down-To-Earth reality here for some of you.

I personally think that it is entirely unacceptable.

Forum List

Back