All of these corrupt cankles and Iowa threads are..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
non existent.
Doesn't surprise me. Who would want people to know they are that fuckin stupid for supporting her?

English please.
Hall+Of+Lame+320x240.JPG

People are waking up to Bernie and the younger crowds are just beginning to come out . I think we may see Bernie really jumping up in the polls.
Same here Eagle. I think a lot of "absent" voters are going to come out too.

People are waking up to Bernie and the younger crowds are just beginning to come out . I think we may see Bernie really jumping up in the polls.

I like how he doesn't want to run a dirty campaign, or slam nasty stuff.
He is old which concerns many, but he seems very healthy.

Bernie would be a great president. I prefer Hillary, but I can live with Bernie.

There is a lot about him that concerns me. But, that's why we have "checks and balances" or supposed to anyways.. Of course, that same statement can be applied to trump as well. And ironically BOTH of their national security stances freak me out. Bernies is basically non-existent and trump sometimes sounds like a totalitarian.. lol

Bernie would be a great president. I prefer Hillary, but I can live with Bernie.
Bernie isn't part of the establishment. And despite his ignorant rhetoric, he has Americans in mind. Which is ALOT more than I can say about corrupt cankles.
Tell me HOW in the FUCK you could want someone hired when they are ALREADY stealing from you?

It amazes me how much so called "americans" hate America/Americans.. :/

There is a lot about him that concerns me. But, that's why we have "checks and balances" or supposed to anyways.. Of course, that same statement can be applied to trump as well. And ironically BOTH of their national security stances freak me out. Bernies is basically non-existent and trump sometimes sounds like a totalitarian.. lol

Trump seems to be more in the middle, maybe going to the right.. While Bernie is more to the left on issues. But he is a independent ( out of the race) . I think his rallies are going to get huge.
I like how both of them aren't puppets to the big money
Trump is on Cruz's ass now..lol

Bernie isn't part of the establishment. And despite his ignorant rhetoric, he has Americans in mind. Which is ALOT more than I can say about corrupt cankles.
Tell me HOW in the FUCK you could want someone hired when they are ALREADY stealing from you?

It's obvious that you will never vote for Hillary, so I won't waste time trying to convince you of her qualifications. Don't worry. She has plenty of supporters without you.

It's obvious that you will never vote for Hillary, so I won't waste time trying to convince you of her qualifications. Don't worry. She has plenty of supporters without you.
You mean successful slush fund managing and robbing the tax payers?

Bernie is very much a part of the establishment.
He is a career Politician and has been since 1971.

Trump seems to be more in the middle, maybe going to the right.. While Bernie is more to the left on issues. But he is a independent ( out of the race) . I think his rallies are going to get huge.

You are fooling yourself on Sanders not getting big bucks from Lawyers, Unions and Health Professionals.

You are fooling yourself on Sanders not getting big bucks from Lawyers, Unions and Health Professionals.

Maybe little guys..but not the big corrupt Super Paks like Soro's/ Koch

Bernie is very much a part of the establishment.
He is a career Politician and has been since 1971.
Bernie is an incumbent but he is far from the corporate establishment

Forum List

Back