All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

Jesus in us. Jesus doing it in person is the mistake that the church makes. The church does not Know Christ to live like he lives. They want to be like the Sodomites around Lots house saying. This one who came into sojourn, and he needs be a judge, making a path for him to get to Lots door. That is the Court system. The court system is the opposite to God's throne. Rev: 4:4. Had the Bible be the words of man don't you think the court system would not be about condemning, and fear giving?

Rave on with your hideous quotes. It means nothing to me and the billions of atheists.
Keep it to yourself.

Rave on with your hideous quotes. It means nothing to me and the billions of atheists.
Keep it to yourself.
What is hideous? Exsplain yourself if you can? Isn't it obvious that the Bible does not talk like you, not counseling people to talk like you? The Bible, being written by man, would read: Blessed be they that curse people, with mean, abominable froward words, for theirs is the kingdom of God. Would't that be really weird to find in scripture? You are saying it is in scripture continuing to talk like you talk.

Last edited:
More nations are moving towards atheism than Christianity

Christianity is not in the church. We would have a gifting society. It would be a clothing optonal society. People would say fear not, and don't be afraid to others. That is not what happens with the legal system. The lying church caused that, and Islam to be. Jesus will not do that.

Keep it to yourself.
What is hideous? Show me. My words are kind words. Your words are kind? What dimension are you from? Exsplain yourself. You cannot do that. Truth is not in you. The church made you to be like the people around Lots house vexing him with filthy conversation. Your words cannot be described as being clean. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8, KJV.

There was no Jesus before about 500 years ago. Jesus was invented by the Vatican along with Jews, and of course, the letter 'J'.
The King of the Universe is Al YahShua; and America is under Divine Judgement for becoming Babylon, and loving it.
The Prince of Gog has invaded Europe and America and is in the process of wiping out the Syro Aryan Christian Israelites.
When the Prince of Gog and His army are removed, then the New Yerusalem can be established.

There was no Jesus before about 500 years ago. Jesus was invented by the Vatican along with Jews, and of course, the letter 'J'.
The King of the Universe is Al YahShua; and America is under Divine Judgement for becoming Babylon, and loving it.
The Prince of Gog has invaded Europe and America and is in the process of wiping out the Syro Aryan Christian Israelites.
When the Prince of Gog and His army are removed, then the New Yerusalem can be established.
The vatican gives misinformation regrading their own book. How then did man wrote that book, on their own? Jesus knows what we would call him in our day. Near death people who call out for name Jesus end up seeing a pin point of light that fills the area where they are. Devils that were tormenting them, flee. America is under judgment for what they did to the Indians who did not use money. They that don't have money now are treated in like manner. Muslims if we cannot stop them, will to do to Americans, what the settlers did to the Indians.
Gog and Magog will be 1000 years after the second coming of Jesus. Saved, being gone for that period of time, will come back to the earth, in the New Jerusalem. Wicked, that are raised, will look like a lake of fire in God's light.

spoken by just another mortal who has "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15
They that are dead will be in hell, or under the earth. People who think the wicked suffer forever, are like the people who Jesus talked to in Matthew 13:13, KJV. They could not see, or hear spiritual truths. People are thinking in the same way today. I am working on changing that.

What is hideous? Show me. My words are kind words. Your words are kind? What dimension are you from? Exsplain yourself. You cannot do that. Truth is not in you. The church made you to be like the people around Lots house vexing him with filthy conversation. Your words cannot be described as being clean. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8, KJV.

I don't care what you think. I'm an atheist and you godbotherers with you mealy mouths are hypocrits.

What is hideous is how you believe everything in the bible as if it is fact. No questions. You quote it to me word for word virtually as if I should respect you or your filthy bible.
It has the validity of pure air. The only thing correct are the page numbers.

So conti i.e if you want but surely you must see your wasting your time.

I don't care what you think. I'm an atheist and you godbotherers with you mealy mouths are hypocrits.

What is hideous is how you believe everything in the bible as if it is fact. No questions. You quote it to me word for word virtually as if I should respect you or your filthy bible.
It has the validity of pure air. The only thing correct are the page numbers.

So conti i.e if you want but surely you must see your wasting your time.
I am not as they are. I defend gay's, zoo's, pedo's nude people. I am for ask and receive that the church is against. I am for people who have their end to be peace. You don't know me. I come in from a different direction.

I am not as they are. I defend gay's, zoo's, pedo's nude people. I am for ask and receive that the church is against. I am for people who have their end to be peace. You don't know me. I come in from a different direction.

You are just another godbotherer.

That is a stupid blasphimious thing to say. Satan is bugging God about that. Can I, please, can I bomb them through a person? Those people want to be like me. Can I bomb them to then collect their souls to put into my prison? God says: Not yet, Satan. Hold off. Stop bothering me. I am still pleading with them to repent of their ways.

All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.
By JAG
May 10, 2021

Jesus' Great Commission to disciple the nations is a command not a suggestion,
and it's backed up by the unstoppable supernatural power of Almighty God. The
Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with
you always to the very end of the age." So? So His Christian Church is going to
obey her Lord and do what He commanded. Will all nations become genuine
Christian nations? Yes. "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you" is an accurate description of a true Christian nation.

While we work to disciple the nations, we always keep in mind the mighty power
of the resurrected, ascended, exalted Lord Jesus who is always with us while we
His Christian Church is being successfully obedient to His Great Commission
command. No power in the universe can defeat these four realities:
The Cross ~ the power of The Cross to save the human race.
The Resurrection ~ the power of that Empty Tomb to defeat Death and Sin.
The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations
of pessimistic Prophets Of Defeat.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

on earth has been given to Me."

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
nations. The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords and the King has
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

"all nations will call Him blessed" {72:17}.

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty
for the sins of the world You came to save.

Thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving the world. We love You.

Sources:
Matthew 28:16-20
Phil. 2:8-11
! Cor. 15: 23-27
Col. 2:14-15
Heb. 2:13-14
Heb. 10:13
Rev. 17:14
Rev. 19:16
1 Peter 3:21-22
Rev. 1:5
Eph. 1:19-23
Col. 1:18
Matthew 28:18 {the "all authority" verse}
Dan. 7:13-14

[]

It's not going to happen.

It's not going to happen.
Don't know Jesus. Don't know what a Christian is. The enemies of Jesus thought they were Christian, not being born of fornication. They were born of fornication. Their soul was married to Satan
's spirit. The heart is desperately wicked. Who can know it? I can see it.

Don't know Jesus. Don't know what a Christian is. The enemies of Jesus thought they were Christian, not being born of fornication. They were born of fornication. Their soul was married to Satan
's spirit. The heart is desperately wicked. Who can know it? I can see it.

What?

You don't understand what I typed? Christ in our mind, is what makes a person to be a Christen. The person will not needed to say it. You will see it, and hear it, when they talk. Christs enemies thought they were the most righteous people on the planet. They wanted God with blood in him to be arrested and dead. That is not being Righteous. Our legal system is the same way, as well as Islam.

John 8:41“Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.” Jesus said the first part of that verse, understand? Christs enemies said the last par of that verse. Notice what they said what they were not. Christs enemies were what they thought they were not. Being born again is having God's mind in your mind, rather that Satan's mind, calling death giving sweet.​

King James Version (KJV)​

So your response is to say what I didn't understand from before?
IT is true that we are responsable for what we say. By thy words you will be justified and by thy word you will be condemned. They that condemn will be condemned. God's light does the saving, and condemning. We cannot save ourselves. Christ saves us, talking through us. Listen for the voice of Jesus through others. People who take pleasure in arresting and death giving, will not be like Jesus. They will be born of fornication. You are not glad to know that fornication is not sex?

Last edited:
IT is true that we are responsable for what we say. By thy words you will be justified and by thy word you will be condemned. They that condemn will be condemned. God's light does the saving, and condemning. We cannot save ourselves. Christ saves us, talking through us. Listen for the voice of Jesus through others. People who take pleasure in arresting and death giving, will not be like Jesus. They will be born of fornication. You are not glad to know that fornication is not sex?

I give up, I literally have no clue what you're talking about. I think you also have no clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back