All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

God can save the Universe in a grain of sand.
That means nothing. Another rambling from a bible thumper. It sounds good but what does it even mean?

God won't "save" the universe. Just like it won't save you from dying. But don't worry your energy lives on in the universe. Not YOU but your atoms. You one day will become one again with the universe. Actually you never stopped but remember what it was like before you were born? Yea, that's what it'll be like after you die. Were you sad before you were born? Did you ever get sick? No. So now you know what heaven is going to be like. Just like it was before you were born. Congrats.
spoken by just another mortal who has "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15
And you think you are immortal. Think about how ridiculous that sounds to anyone not in your cult. After you die you become a god who lives forever?

I don't care what cult leader Isaiah said about people who didn't buy into his religion. He was a con man and you're dumb for believing.

That means nothing. Another rambling from a bible thumper. It sounds good but what does it even mean?

God won't "save" the universe. Just like it won't save you from dying. But don't worry your energy lives on in the universe. Not YOU but your atoms. You one day will become one again with the universe. Actually you never stopped but remember what it was like before you were born? Yea, that's what it'll be like after you die. Were you sad before you were born? Did you ever get sick? No. So now you know what heaven is going to be like. Just like it was before you were born. Congrats.
spoken by just another mortal who has "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15
And you think you are immortal. Think about how ridiculous that sounds to anyone not in your cult. After you die you become a god who lives forever?

I don't care what cult leader Isaiah said about people who didn't buy into his religion. He was a con man and you're dumb for believing.
To provide any deeper elucidation to those like you locked in the lower levels of the death matrix, would be casting pearls before swine.
Enjoy your decompostion before you're hauled off to the morgue -
eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye die.

To provide any deeper elucidation to those like you locked in the lower levels of the death matrix, would be casting pearls before swine.
That's just it. So do you. The only difference is you have this delusion that when you die you move on to another realm where you become an immortal.

Sounds kind of stupid doesn't it when it's put that way? But it's the truth. You actually think you are a god. A god never dies and is never sad and lives for eternity. You believe you will live for all eternity.

Are you insane or just extremely gullible?

You can keep your elucidations.

I will enjoy decomposing the same way you will. You won't feel a thing because you're dead dummy. LOL.

Does believing in heaven make you feel better? I get it. I too hope there is a heaven. It would be great. Except of course your religion says if I don't belong to your religion I won't get in. In fact I might even burn in hell for eternity. You buying that? Sounds more like what a cult would say to try and fear you into joining.

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Jesus' Great Commission to disciple the nations is a command not a suggestion,
and it's backed up by the unstoppable supernatural power of Almighty God. The
Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with
you always to the very end of the age." So? So His Christian Church is going to
obey her Lord and do what He commanded. Will all nations become genuine
Christian nations? Yes. "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you" is an accurate description of a true Christian nation.

While we work to disciple the nations, we always keep in mind the mighty power
of the resurrected, ascended, exalted Lord Jesus who is always with us while we
His Christian Church is being successfully obedient to His Great Commission
command. No power in the universe can defeat these four realities:
The Cross ~ the power of The Cross to save the human race.
The Resurrection ~ the power of that Empty Tomb to defeat Death and Sin.
The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations
of pessimistic Prophets Of Defeat.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

on earth has been given to Me."

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
nations. The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords and the King has
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

"all nations will call Him blessed" {72:17}.

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty
for the sins of the world You came to save.

Thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving the world. We love You.

Sources:
Matthew 28:16-20
Phil. 2:8-11
! Cor. 15: 23-27
Col. 2:14-15
Heb. 2:13-14
Heb. 10:13
Rev. 17:14
Rev. 19:16
1 Peter 3:21-22
Rev. 1:5
Eph. 1:19-23
Col. 1:18
Matthew 28:18 {the "all authority" verse}
Dan. 7:13-14

[]
What a load of BULLSHIT!

That's just it. So do you. The only difference is you have this delusion that when you die you move on to another realm where you become an immortal.

Sounds kind of stupid doesn't it when it's put that way? But it's the truth. You actually think you are a god. A god never dies and is never sad and lives for eternity. You believe you will live for all eternity.

I will enjoy decomposing the same way you will. You won't feel a thing because you're dead dummy. LOL.

Does believing in heaven make you feel better? I get it. I too hope there is a heaven. It would be great. Except of course your religion says if I don't belong to your religion I won't get in. In fact I might even burn in hell for eternity. You buying that? Sounds more like what a cult would say to try and fear you into joining.
You wouldn't know what Heaven was if it bit you in the ass.
You're already in Hell - spiritual darkness.
You're over your head with me.
As I said, enjoy the darkness of your death.

You would know heaven? Who are you a god? LOL. I'm mocking your dumb ass. So superstitious. May as well believe in Zeus you stupid fuck.

I'm already in heaven. It's better to realize that this is the only life you have. I won't cop with a shitty life now waiting for a better life in the hear after. That would be stupid. I'm enjoying the brief time I have. I was healthy, until the end of course. I was happy. I was loved and liked by many. I was successful. I grew up from 1970 to today. Probably the greatest time in human history minus The Bushs and Trump and Reagan of course.

And you enjoy what time you have left on earth. It's all you're ever gonna get. Don't be accepting the shitty life you have now hoping for a better afterlife.

I'm over my head with you why because you memorized that ridiculous holy book of yours? Jews were there and they say he wasn't the messiah. So if Jews didn't convert, why would you believe Jesus' 11 disciples? Just 11 guys went around the world and spread a lie starting a new religion no different than what Mohammad and Joseph Smith did.

And you enjoy what time you have left on earth. It's all you're ever gonna get. Don't be accepting the shitty life you have now hoping for a better afterlife.

I'm over my head with you why because you memorized that ridiculous holy book of yours? Jews were there and they say he wasn't the messiah. So if Jews didn't convert, why would you believe Jesus' 11 disciples? Just 11 guys went around the world and spread a lie starting a new religion no different than what Mohammad and Joseph Smith did.
I will choose their delusions - Isaiah 66:4

What does that mean?

Allow me to quote another great profit

Take away the Book of Mormon and the revelations, and where is our religion? We have none.

The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching.

What is the damnation of hell? To go with that society who have not obeyed His commands.

So according to Mormon's, you're going to hell. You follow a false religion. What does Isaiah have to say about that?

What does that mean?

Take away the Book of Mormon and the revelations, and where is our religion? We have none.

The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching.

What is the damnation of hell? To go with that society who have not obeyed His commands.

So according to Mormon's, you're going to hell. You follow a false religion. What does Isaiah have to say about that?
How quickly you forget -
"You've made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .

The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty

Sources:

[]

Much as I hate to try to curb your enthusiasm but Christianity has made little impression in countries like China and India. Even so-called Christian countries in Europe are seeing Church congregations rapidly diminish. I've seen loads of Churches here in the NW of England that closed years ago now used as Martial Arts venues and for other social activities. Ironically my mate's brother - a Muslim buys up Churches in the Blackburn area and converts them into apartments.

"All Nations Will Become Christian Nations". Sorry mate but at this, of all points in human history, that statement seems far more unlikely today than ever before. Only 2.5 billion out of 7 billion people today identify as Christian. Islam has 1.9 billion followers and is growing far faster than Christianity and will overtake it by the end of the century
and the best part muslims know how to keep women in line....occasional beating or a good old fashioned stoning keeps the girls knowing who is boss

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Sources:

[]
Nope.

Psalm 72:8 seems to be referring to the empire of Solomon and then David.

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -

What do you think Isaiah 28:15 is referring to??

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -
There is no hell. If there is a heaven, I'll get in before you will. Unless God rewards stupidity.

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -
This is a good read

He was raised a Christian and for years the idiot thought he was possessed.

The technology did not reveal possession. What it did find, however, was that I’d had a grand mal seizure, my first. I was diagnosed with epilepsy that I was told was perhaps caused by some trauma my brain suffered during birth. It turned out the devil wasn’t taking control of my mind ― my mind was flipping out on its own. There wasn’t anything the least bit spiritual or metaphysical about it.

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -
There is no hell. If there is a heaven, I'll get in before you will. Unless God rewards stupidity.
You'e in Hell now, I'm in the Second Heaven now, entering the Third Heaven. That language is lost on you as it is christians too.

>>>All Nations Will Become Christian >>Nations.
Except the U.S. and Israel. :)

Gee and here I thought the number of littlefishies( nations) that were captured or pulled out of the waters( again peoples or nations) was limited to 153 as per the Christian book .. Lots of little fishies escaped capture and since the waters are rather large they thrived and became many more while the onesthat got captured were take out of their natural element and died even though they were promised life... Wink..

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -
You'e in Hell now, I'm in the Second Heaven now, entering the Third Heaven. That language is lost on you as it is christians too.
Oh boy. What religion do you belong to? I love other religions. Scientology? Mormon?

What does that mean?

How quickly you forget -
Oh boy. What religion do you belong to? I love other religions. Scientology? Mormon?
No religion, a priesthood, and it's not Levitical.

Forum List

Back