All My Weekly Threads Will No Longer Have Tags

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just tagging Michael1985, LA RAM FAN, lg325, WinterBorn, Alan Stallion one last time to let you guys know that Magic Mondays and Friday Night Dance Night I will no longer be tagging you because it's starting to get exhausting when I'm trying to get the thread up and running and I still have to tag all of you. So Magic Monday is running late today, but just know that you will be able to find it at some part of the day usually unless I say it's cancelled, and Friday Night Dance Nights or next week's Friday Night Pajama Night will always be from eight o'clock pm et until eleven o'clock pm et. :) (I'll let you know though about when the virtual sleepover pajama nights are though.) It'll just make things a whole lot less stressful for me. :)

• Banned
Oh and btw Magic Monday is in the lounge and Friday Night Dance Night is in the music area except for pajama party nights which will be in the lounge as well. :)

I'm just tagging Michael1985, LA RAM FAN, lg325, WinterBorn, Alan Stallion one last time to let you guys know that Magic Mondays and Friday Night Dance Night I will no longer be tagging you because it's starting to get exhausting when I'm trying to get the thread up and running and I still have to tag all of you. So Magic Monday is running late today, but just know that you will be able to find it at some part of the day usually unless I say it's cancelled, and Friday Night Dance Nights or next week's Friday Night Pajama Night will always be from eight o'clock pm et until eleven o'clock pm et. :) (I'll let you know though about when the virtual sleepover pajama nights are though.) It'll just make things a whole lot less stressful for me. :)
If worse comes to worse we will just start without you. ;)

• Banned
If worse comes to worse we will just start without you. ;)

I don't think so lol and btw each week it'll say a different number and right now we're on three this week. I was going to let you know that last week and I forgot and got too busy so I apologize for that. Believe it or not I actually have other stuff to do and can't always be on here as much as I would like to lol

• Banned
Oh yeah and same for Whacky Wednesdays all day on Wednesday in humor and we should be on week three there as well this week. :)

• Banned
Sure, so remember this week is number three and the weeks after it will be one number up from there. :)

Maybe make up the tags ahead of time and then copy/paste? It's a great time saver.

ATTENTION MODERATORZ !!!
Give this man his jingles !
North+Korea+officers+decorated+heavily+in+medals.jpg

Alright, I don't know what that means but thanks I guess LOL

Forum List

Back