All liberals want is revenge

You people threw a full blown 4 year tantrum,

Yes, yes, you're lying about us in order to justify continuing your disgusting behavior. But again, you've always done that, so why should we care? It's a given that you'll always lie about us, and it's a given that you'll always act in the most disgusting way possible. Therefore, threatening more of that isn't a threat.

These are petty small assholes.
I volunteer to go drag his flabby ass out of the office and pitch him out the front door if he refuses to leave under his own power.

You reap what you sow. Since day one, he's been the nation's Chief Petty Officer.

Well, bring it on fool.
Bring on what? Another conspiracy theory that you can love and swallow like you do TRump's......................

I'm just glad that that filthy scumbag is OUT!

Happy Thanksgiving folks. We certainly have A LOT to be thankful for with that fat bastard vanquished.

Last edited:
Liberals are alarmist assholes. There's no chance of Trump refusing to leave so there's no point in even discussing it. I thought the irrational hatred of Trumpy would fade after the election but it seems that many unhinged liberals are incapable of giving up their hate. Now if the question were do you think Trump will be accepted in the past Presidents club, that would be a debatle topic.
Well that's a lie.

You people threw a full blown 4 year tantrum,

Yes, yes, you're lying about us in order to justify continuing your disgusting behavior. But again, you've always done that, so why should we care? It's a given that you'll always lie about us, and it's a given that you'll always act in the most disgusting way possible. Therefore, threatening more of that isn't a threat.

Lying about you? What are the lies?

I volunteer to go drag his flabby ass out of the office and pitch him out the front door if he refuses to leave under his own power.

Attachments

• internet tough guy.jpg
    internet tough guy.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
You reap what you sow. Since day one, he's been the nation's Chief Petty Officer.

Well, bring it on fool.
Bring on what? Another conspiracy theory that you can love and swallow like you do TRump's......................

It's got to be better than your snarky little name calling....That's for sure...

Lol, I'm not threatening to attack him, I'm volunteering to do the nation a great service.

Lol, I'm not threatening to attack him, I'm volunteering to do the nation a great service.

By attacking him, tough guy....:rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Only in your imagination.

Liberals are alarmist assholes. There's no chance of Trump refusing to leave so there's no point in even discussing it. I thought the irrational hatred of Trumpy would fade after the election but it seems that many unhinged liberals are incapable of giving up their hate. Now if the question were do you think Trump will be accepted in the past Presidents club, that would be a debatle topic.
Well that's a lie.
Great post, Qdog. You must have taken your genius pills today.

I'm just glad that that filthy scumbag is OUT!

Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Yeah, we can replace him with an ultra-filthy, corrupt 47 years of "service" government bureaucrat whose son can't wait to sell us back out to China. How delightful.

Well that's a lie.
Great post, Qdog. You must have taken your genius pills today.
Didn't need them to spot that one.

From Biden, and his band of former government retreads? Hahahahahahaha....
Turns out after 4 years, Trump broke far more than he built.

So says your handlers in the MSM.
Let’s think about it.
He broke:
ACA
DACA
JCPOA
Paris Climate Accords
WHO
Open Skies
INF Treaty
Arms Trade Treaty

He built, well, not much. He got minor modifications to NAFTA and a few other bilateral trade treaties.

Forgot to add the normalization of relations with Israel and UAE. Important, but hardly earth shattering.

Only in your imagination.

No, it's litterally what you said...

New Topics

Forum List

Back