All liberals want is revenge

The "What should be done to Hillary" race to the bottom that used to happen practically every day on this board was alright then? Why do you think liberals should have the kind of respect for Trump that the right has never shown towards any liberal? Live by the standards you expect from democrats before you criticize.

This coming from the side that wants to build lists of Republicans who supported Trump and punish them by preventing future employment and/or subject them to truth and reconciliation commissions.

You won. Move on and live and let live.

The "What should be done to Hillary" race to the bottom that used to happen practically every day on this board was alright then? Why do you think liberals should have the kind of respect for Trump that the right has never shown towards any liberal? Live by the standards you expect from democrats before you criticize.

Her fat ass was never President.
Trump's fat ass was president and he intentionally insulted everyone, even his followers, and now he's paying the price for being an asshole. He does not get to wear the mantle of a senior statesman like other ex-presidents because he never had any respect for the office.

Aw, did the big mean ol Pwesident hurt your whittle fewings?

These are petty small assholes.
You know what you should do. Go on here and type owning the libs in the search bar see how many comservatives you find gleefully talking how it's fun the see libs head explode. Or you can go on twitter of Don Jr. doing the exact same. Or you can go to a Trump rally and hear thousands of people shouting lock her up under the approving grin of someone who's supposed to be the president for all Americans. Or you can see that same president trying to use his office to blackmail a foreign country to investigate the son of his political rival.

But you find an article in the Boston Globe talking about that people wouldn't mind some payback and all of a sudden you find that petty. You know what happens if you support someone because "he's a fighter?" People will want to fight back.

Oh dear Lord...What a triggered child you are....You assholes fabricated some wild conspiracy about Russia, then when that didn’t work, you tried to impeach and remove over a phone call, and then when you saw the rally sizes, you cheated your way in...No son, payback is what Biden is about to experience.

You know what you should do. Go on here and type owning the libs in the search bar see how many comservatives you find gleefully talking how it's fun the see libs head explode. Or you can go on twitter of Don Jr. doing the exact same. Or you can go to a Trump rally and hear thousands of people shouting lock her up under the approving grin of someone who's supposed to be the president for all Americans. Or you can see that same president trying to use his office to blackmail a foreign country to investigate the son of his political rival.

But you find an article in the Boston Globe talking about that people wouldn't mind some payback and all of a sudden you find that petty. You know what happens if you support someone because "he's a fighter?" People will want to fight back.

Oh dear Lord...What a triggered child you are....You assholes fabricated some wild conspiracy about Russia, then when that didn’t work, you tried to impeach and remove over a phone call, and then when you saw the rally sizes, you cheated your way in...No son, payback is what Biden is about to experience.
Lol who's triggered? It's actually pretty funny to see people like you making a fool of themselves. There's a difference between you and me. I don't need to gaslight. I don't need to deflect, I can back up by hard evidence everything I say and my opinion on something doesn’t change depending on if something is done by a liberal or a conservative.

I don't like pettiness, and lucky for you, I don't think Biden does either, if he did your guy would go to jail because unlike Hillary Trump has committed crimes.

Last edited:

A party whose entire policy agenda for four years was "own the libs" has zero room to talk about anyone exacting revenge.

Yeah like a booming economy, lowest unemployment in history, etc
Race riots

Totally organized, and carried out by progressives...The President had nothing to do with them...

highest death toll in the world from a global pandemic (totally avoidable)

Total political rhetoric...There is no reason to believe that progressive Democrats would have done anything differently, or better....While a tragedy that people passed from this virus, but it is incredible that a mere 9 months after the scope of the pandemic was being realized, there is not one but three vaccines ready to be deployed...

highest unemployment since the great depression.
Nice work, Republicans.

Was it the President who shutdown economies of the States controlled by Democrats? No. And they are on the path of doing it again, which will destroy the businesses that survived the first shutdown....He doesn't control the states...Will that be his fault too? Or are you forgetting that Today has been canceled by these fascist democrat governors...

Lol who's triggered?

Lol....People like you ofcourse...Democrats, progressives, and anti Trumpers that are so triggered that they want an American President humilated, stripped of his wealth, and imprisoned. Some want him executed...For what? The crime of not being a progressive politician? I'd call that pretty triggered...

It's actually pretty funny to see people like you making a fool of themselves.

This thread isn't about me...It's about society's anarchists, and those who throw in with them to diminish not only the opposition political party, but any of the politicians that refuse to shred the constitution of this country and bend the knee to these reprobates.

I don't need to gaslight. I don't need to deflect, I can back up by hard evidence everything I say and my opinion on something doesn’t change depending on if something is done by a liberal or a conservative.

What you call "gaslighting" I call expressing my opinion...Problem is, people like you only want to hear those opinions you agree with...If you actually had evidence of anything you would post it, but funny that I don't see you doing that, even in this very post...So, you can keep your opinion of what you do, for I don't care...

I don't like pettiness...

Funny you say that while this very post from you is dripping with it from the opening...

I don't think Biden does either

I've been interested in politics since Biden was just freshly minted as a Senator from Delaware...

He has always been a do nothing showboat...We used to call him Sister Joe....lol....47 years of utter self serving nothingness...Except to enrich himself...He's a corrupt gasbag, that won't be a strong President either...He'll be a puppet...A place holder...As evidenced by not even having one original bone in his body, as he brings back the snakes from the Clinton, and Obama administrations....

if he did your guy would go to jail because unlike Hillary Trump has committed crimes.

And there you go...But you're not petty right? lol...Yes, we could send him to jail for the crime of tweeting to trigger you....

Last edited:
Race riots

Totally organized, and carried out by progressives...The President had nothing to do with them...

Total political rhetoric...There is no reason to believe that progressive Democrats would have done anything differently, or better....While a tragedy that people passed from this virus, but it is incredible that a mere 9 months after the scope of the pandemic was being realized, there is not one but three vaccines ready to be deployed...

Nice work, Republicans.

Was it the President who shutdown economies of the States controlled by Democrats? No. And they are on the path of doing it again, which will destroy the businesses that survived the first shutdown....He doesn't control the states...Will that be his fault too? Or are you forgetting that Today has been canceled by these fascist democrat governors...
I would ask you to look at the state of Vermont. When Covid hit most everything was shut down. Smart move. At least once a week our Republican Governor would go on television to let us know how things were going instead of whining like a bitch about the Chinese. We took things very slow when reopening. We are still not fully reopened, but a lot of businesses learned to adapt to the pandemic. Door Dash and Uber Eats are thriving. Today we have the lowest numbers in the entire country. From day 1 all Trump was worried about was himself and his chances for a 2nd term. Because of that fact we have a country with over 13 million sick people and over 250,000 dead. This is what happens when you don't care about people.
Our numbers:
CovidVT.png

Now before you start with the 'well Vermont doesn't have many people,' I would point out that Wyoming has fewer people yet has 7 times as many cases and 4 times the number of deaths.
Opera Snapshot_2020-11-26_095603_www.worldometers.info.png

No son, payback is what Biden is about to experience.

So what do you plan to do, lose even bigger? Weep even louder?

You Trump-losers already behave as badly as it's possible for humans to behave, so threatening to behave even more badly isn't a threat. You'd be acting just as disgustingly even if you had won. We've seen the worst you soyboys can dish out, and it was just some limp-wristed prissy-boy slap-fighting. Not scary.

images

Race riots

Nice work, Republicans.

I would ask you to look at the state of Vermont. When Covid hit most everything was shut down. Smart move. At least once a week our Republican Governor would go on television to let us know how things were going instead of whining like a bitch about the Chinese. We took things very slow when reopening. We are still not fully reopened, but a lot of businesses learned to adapt to the pandemic. Door Dash and Uber Eats are thriving. Today we have the lowest numbers in the entire country. From day 1 all Trump was worried about was himself and his chances for a 2nd term. Because of that fact we have a country with over 13 million sick people and over 250,000 dead. This is what happens when you don't care about people.
Our numbers:
View attachment 421704
Now before you start with the 'well Vermont doesn't have many people,' I would point out that Wyoming has fewer people yet has 7 times as many cases and 4 times the number of deaths.
View attachment 421706

No, I'm not going to get into micro numbers...Governors are in charge of their states, and a little luck goes along with that, with this virus....We both know that. It is Democrats politicizing this, which is reprehensible....

AFAIC, it is Democrat governors responsible for the death toll with their mishandling of this thing...Cuomo is a prime example....His numbers due to his actions are borderline genocidal....Yet you libs give him an emmy? Really? SMH.

No son, payback is what Biden is about to experience.

So what do you plan to do, lose even bigger? Weep even louder?

You Trump-losers already behave as badly as it's possible for humans to behave, so threatening to behave even more badly isn't a threat. You'd be acting just as disgustingly even if you had won. We've seen the worst you soyboys can dish out, and it was just some limp-wristed prissy-boy slap-fighting. Not scary.

images

Soyboy's? Are you kidding? lol....Yeah, lot's of vegan's in the Republican ranks...lol...

You people threw a full blown 4 year tantrum, and now want us all to sit around the campfire and roast marshmellows? Are you freakin crazy?

No, I'm not going to get into micro numbers
Not micro numbers. ACTUAL numbers. All you have are right wing talking points. I see no reason to continue discussing this with someone who lacks the ability to think for themselves.

No, I'm not going to get into micro numbers
Not micro numbers. ACTUAL numbers. All you have are right wing talking points. I see no reason to continue discussing this with someone who lacks the ability to think for themselves.

You can think poorly of people that will continue to disagree with you, and your outlook politically, but in the end it won't get you anything but an echo chamber...That's what you seek anyway....Have a good day. Happy Thanksgiving.

This is why there will be no unity. Don't expect too much from the Democratic Party pieces of shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back