All Investigations Into Political Candidates Must Be Cleared By AG William Barr

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Investigations Into 2020 Candidates Must Be Cleared by Top Justice Dept. Officials

Every time a Trump deflects from the nepotism and corruption of their cult leader -- they always bring up the Bidens, Clintons, Obama, etc....and every time they do, my answer is -- Ok then, INVESTIGATE THEM....and their usual pussy ass response is "but but but, they won't let us...they are above the law...Hillary might kill me, blah blah blah"-- and then I simply tell them...."well if that is what you believe, stop whining about them....."

"Attorney General William P. Barr sent a memo instructing the F.B.I. to get clearance from top Justice Department officials before investigating a presidential candidate. Attorney General William P. Barr issued new restrictions on Wednesday over the opening of politically sensitive investigations, an effort meant to avoid upending the presidential election as the F.B.I. inadvertently did in 2016 when its campaign inquiries shaped the outcome of the race. The attorney general is also overseeing a criminal inquiry into the decision to open the investigation into Mr. Trump’s campaign. Under Mr. Barr’s watch, federal prosecutors in Manhattan charged two Soviet-born businessmen — who were also associates of Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani — with violating campaign finance laws multiple times. And prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating Mr. Giuliani himself for potentially violating foreign influence laws."

Now there is no more excuse making...No more "they should call Hunter and Joe to testify" -- no more "Joe is guilty of blah blah blah" -- don't just talk about it, be about it..and if after all of this huffing and puffing about who needs to be investigated -- if there are no investigations into Hunter, into Joe Biden, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Hillary (if the first 20 weren't enough), Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Obama, the guy who sat 3 rows behind Obama on a plane once back in 1987 -- if there are no investigations into any of these people -- don't blame it on the "Deep State" -- place the blame right where it belongs...William Barr.....and Donald Trump...who is now calling for criminal investigations into John Bolton and probably Mitt Romney too after yesterday...

Face it, your cult leader is a cuck who appoints other cucks -- to appease other cucks -- so they all can have a circle jerk and whine and complain about how big victims they are; that the deep state won't let them do anything about all of this corruption (not their own corruption) going on around them....

Last edited:
Investigations Into 2020 Candidates Must Be Cleared by Top Justice Dept. Officials

Every time a Trump deflects from the nepotism and corruption of their cult leader -- they always bring up the Bidens, Clintons, Obama, etc....and every time they do, my answer is -- Ok then, INVESTIGATE THEM....and their usual pussy ass response is "but but but, they won't let us...they are above the law...Hillary might kill me, blah blah blah"-- and then I simply tell them...."well if that is what you believe, stop whining about them....."

"Attorney General William P. Barr sent a memo instructing the F.B.I. to get clearance from top Justice Department officials before investigating a presidential candidate. Attorney General William P. Barr issued new restrictions on Wednesday over the opening of politically sensitive investigations, an effort meant to avoid upending the presidential election as the F.B.I. inadvertently did in 2016 when its campaign inquiries shaped the outcome of the race. The attorney general is also overseeing a criminal inquiry into the decision to open the investigation into Mr. Trump’s campaign. Under Mr. Barr’s watch, federal prosecutors in Manhattan charged two Soviet-born businessmen — who were also associates of Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani — with violating campaign finance laws multiple times. And prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating Mr. Giuliani himself for potentially violating foreign influence laws."

Now there is no more excuse making...No more "they should call Hunter and Joe to testify" -- no more "Joe is guilty of blah blah blah" -- don't just talk about it, be about it..and if after all of this huffing and puffing about who needs to be investigated -- if there are no investigations into Hunter, into Joe Biden, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Hillary (if the first 20 weren't enough), Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Obama, the guy who sat 3 rows behind Obama on a plane once back in 1987 -- if there are no investigations into any of these people -- don't blame it on the "Deep State" -- place the blame right where it belongs...William Barr.....and Donald Trump...who is now calling for criminal investigations into John Bolton and probably Mitt Romney too after yesterday...

Face it, your cult leader is a cuck who appoints other cucks -- to appease other cucks -- so they all can have a circle jerk and whine and complain about how big victims they are; that the deep state won't let them do anything about all of this corruption (not their own corruption) going on around them....

Show us where he called for investigating Bolton.

TDS is strong in this one.

Barr's about to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

From his first stint as Attorney General 1991-1993:

How Attorney General Barr Ended Up At The Center Of The Ukraine Controversy

"BARR: Nothing could be more destructive of our system of government, of the rule of law than any toleration of political interference with the enforcement of the law."

Barr is mired in Trump's Ukraine scandal up to his fat, red neck, and now he will get to sign off before any further investigations into Trump's many crimes can begin.
NYT-Bush-Pardons.png

MAGA yet?

"All Investigations Into Political Candidates Must Be Cleared By AG William Barr"

Let's see...it seems they don't need clear from Barr at all.

GOP Senators Waste No Time Investigating Hunter Biden After Impeachment Acquittal

The Republican chairmen of two Senate committees wasted no time after President Donald Trump’s impeachment acquittal Wednesday before opening up a new area of inquiry related to Hunter Biden’s foreign business activities.

Minutes after the Senate voted to acquit Trump, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released a letter they sent to the director of the Secret Service requesting Biden’s travel records during the time when his father was vice president.

"All Investigations Into Political Candidates Must Be Cleared By AG William Barr"

GOP Senators Waste No Time Investigating Hunter Biden After Impeachment Acquittal

The Republican chairmen of two Senate committees wasted no time after President Donald Trump’s impeachment acquittal Wednesday before opening up a new area of inquiry related to Hunter Biden’s foreign business activities.

Minutes after the Senate voted to acquit Trump, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released a letter they sent to the director of the Secret Service requesting Biden’s travel records during the time when his father was vice president.

It seems you will never understand that the executive branch and congress are two separate but equal branches
Sad.

Barr's about to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

From his first stint as Attorney General 1991-1993:

How Attorney General Barr Ended Up At The Center Of The Ukraine Controversy

"BARR: Nothing could be more destructive of our system of government, of the rule of law than any toleration of political interference with the enforcement of the law."

Barr is mired in Trump's Ukraine scandal up to his fat, red neck, and now he will get to sign off before any further investigations into Trump's many crimes can begin.
NYT-Bush-Pardons.png

MAGA yet?

Retarded

It seems you will never understand that the executive branch and congress are two separate but equal branches
Sad.

It seems you didn't notice that my first sentence is quoted thread title. Exclude that, and your post makes no sense.

Sad.

It seems you didn't notice that my first sentence is quoted thread title. Exclude that, and your post makes no sense.

That was a mistake on my part.

Trump is retarded; only those who regard criminality as a "thing of value" support him.

The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

"Federal law makes it illegal to 'solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation' from a foreign national.

"The question of whether or not the president ran afoul of that law certainly seems in play in light of what we saw in the transcript.

"For purposes of this statute, a 'contribution or donation' is defined as 'money' or another 'thing of value.'

"So a prosecution of Trump would hinge upon whether the opposition research Trump sought on Biden constitutes such a 'thing of value.'

"Barr and Giuliani, meanwhile, could be considered accomplices in Trump’s effort to obtain opposition research from Ukraine’s president."

Trump is retarded; only those who regard criminality as a "thing of value" support him.

"Federal law makes it illegal to 'solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation' from a foreign national.

"The question of whether or not the president ran afoul of that law certainly seems in play in light of what we saw in the transcript.

"For purposes of this statute, a 'contribution or donation' is defined as 'money' or another 'thing of value.'

"So a prosecution of Trump would hinge upon whether the opposition research Trump sought on Biden constitutes such a 'thing of value.'

"Barr and Giuliani, meanwhile, could be considered accomplices in Trump’s effort to obtain opposition research from Ukraine’s president."

I dismiss you as being totally and completely uinformed.

If you ever want a chance at knowing what's going on get away from VOX.
They know that they are writing for retards.

Here's what happened
Here's what it means
Here's why you should care
Here's what you should think and do about it.

It's set up to talk to retards.

I have always dismissed your vague and unintelligent ramblings although I did wonder how you were so uninformed. Today I finally looked at your location and realized why you don't understand anything that's going on.

Show us where he called for investigating Bolton.
Why??

Nothing I have said has been refuted....period...

Are you saying that Trump wanting Bolton criminally investigated is going to cross some line with you? It won't -- so spare me....

Here is what is going to happen...I am going to post a source -- and you will complain about the source or find reason to ignore it (even tho I am posting a conservative source)…

"Trump has been calling people and telling them to go after Bolton," a source close to private conversations said, adding that the president wishes for Bolton to be criminally investigated. A former official said the emails could include exchanges "showing [Bolton] was doing pay-to-play." Bolton's camp has dismissed the claims, saying, "John plays things straight."

Bolton tops Trump 'enemies list' as president mulls 'payback' after impeachment acquittal: Report

So as I said before, why do you pretend him investigating Bolton is hard to believe -- and why do you pretend you won't be right on board with it if he does??

I have always dismissed your vague and unintelligent ramblings although I did wonder how you were so uninformed. Today I finally looked at your location and realized why you don't understand anything that's going on.
Refute a single thing I said or shut the fuck up....

Forum List

Back