All I Want To Do Is Kick That Idiot Van Jones' Black Ass

Maybe he should tell his daughters that if they become CRIMINALS and CORRUPT LIKE HILLARY, they might not be able to be President.

This shit is utterly unforgivable....

This is the one that was so happy when the old pussy grabbing storie came out with a Breaking News that took over the reportage of hurricane matthew, he laughed and was so glad...he's such a asshole.

LOL, epic meltdown by that dumb commie Van Jones.
It was a "white-lash" against....old white Hillary? LOL.

I saw more black people on Facebook parrot the same shit...."how do I tell my daughters a man who thinks it's ok to grab their pussy is President?"

Seeing grown men act like little bitches just goes to show how much the left has indoctrinated men with feminism.

It just has to be that this country is racist. It couldn't possibly be that democrats were awarded power and did the shitiest job imaginable.

And by the way, racist....Van Jones is 100% correct.

No, no he's not. The reason why the trumpster won is because we ran a shit candidate. Full stop. She is easily the most corrupt politician ever to have run for the presidency. Your constant bleating of "well she has never been convicted" horseshit ignores the very definition of corruption. You have yourself to blame too. Suck it up cup cake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back