All I can say is...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Thank God that this piece of shit traitor Merrick Garland isn't a justice on the US Supreme Court now. Can you imagine the damage he'd have done if he was actually serving now?

Not that he isn't now, but he will be paying for it once the republicans take over.

Thank God that this piece of shit traitor Merrick Garland isn't a justice on the US Supreme Court now. Can you imagine the damage he'd have done if he was actually serving now?

Not that he isn't now, but he will be paying for it once the republicans take over.
We now have a black woman, because she’s black on the court. She can’t define a woman but will somehow be able to comprehend Constitutional cases.

We now have a black woman, because she’s black on the court. She can’t define a woman but will somehow be able to comprehend Constitutional cases.
It's debatable she even knows or cares what the constitution is. She has been installed by the communist fascist Left to do their bidding, as has Joe Biden. The only difference is, Biden is also a career criminal.

Stop lying. Everybody knows you can and do say a lot more batshit crazy shit than that. There are pages and pages of conspiracy theories that you have posted, proving the silliness in this one thread is not all you can and do say.

Stop lying. Everybody knows you can and do say a lot more batshit crazy shit than that. There are pages and pages of conspiracy theories that you have posted, proving the silliness in this one thread is not all you can and do say.
Great, you can't address the point so you attack me personally. Conspiracy theories like "Trump colluded and is an asset of Putin who has a tape of Trump being peed on by Russian prostitute" is what Leftist retards went with for four straight years like obedient robots. Trump was going to get arrested any moment, the media repeated 24 /7. They had no other news to talk about. Let's also add the fact that the piece of shit Garland called parents who protested the communist garbage being taught to their kids in schools, "terrorists", to the long list treasonous Leftist behavior.

And let's not forget that two years into the catastrophic Biden presidency where even Democrats themselves are turning their backs on him, idiots on the Left STILL have nothing to talk about but Trump Trump and more Trump. Obviously because Biden and the Democrats are such an epic fails on every level.

Last edited:
You can't address the point so you attack me personally. Conspiracy theories like "Trump colluded and is an asset of Putin who has a tape of Trump being peed on by Russian prostitute" is what Leftist retards went with for four straight years. Let's also add the fact that the piece of shit Garland called parents who protested the communist garbage being taught to them in schools, "terrorists" to the long list treasonous Leftist behavior.
I addressed your thread title dumb ass. The rest of your bullshit is just more batshit crazy ranting by a trumpster.

You can't address the point so you attack me personally. Conspiracy theories like "Trump colluded and is an asset of Putin who has a tape of Trump being peed on by Russian prostitute" is what Leftist retards went with for four straight years. Let's also add the fact that the piece of shit Garland called parents who protested the communist garbage being taught to them in schools, "terrorists" to the long list treasonous Leftist behavior.
Only those parents who made terroristic threats, or were determined to present a viable threat, you know, the terrorists.

1660354953408.png

No one can define a "woman" definitively.
If you go by XX sexual chromosomes being a woman, that fails for those influenced by things like pesticides or a Y chromosome fragment that can cause the development of a penis.
While rare, that still makes visual impression useless.

Roudy, you haven't seen this Ketamnji Jackson Brown yet! She may turn out to be Merrick on steroids!

No one can define a "woman" definitively.
If you go by XX sexual chromosomes being a woman, that fails for those influenced by things like pesticides or a Y chromosome fragment that can cause the development of a penis.
While rare, that still makes visual impression useless.
Speak for yourself, only Leftist idiots have a hard time defining what a man or woman is.

I wonder if she can tell us what “black” means. I know it involves genes. And she’s not a geneticist.
Well, in her speech after being sworn in, she proudly announced that she’s the first Black woman on the court. Which means she’s the first justice that has no idea about things she’s proud of being! :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back