All fracked up: Biden's Keystone State breakdown

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
All fracked up: Biden's Keystone State breakdown

25 Oct 2020 ~~ BY Adam Goodman & Charlie Gerow

What the frack was Joe Biden thinking? Or is this what happens when the teleprompters are off, live TV is on, and a pandering politician befuddled by it all riffs — and whiffs?
Thursday night, from Erie to Pittsburgh, Harrisburg to Minersville, Wilkes Barre to Somerset, Pennsylvania voters learned the truth about Joe Biden’s “inconvenient truth.”
He’s now okay with fracking, but clearly not okay with oil and gas. The reactions were faster than Biden’s attempts at cleaning up what he’d stepped in later that night.
Biden’s I’m kind of for, kind of against fracking statements left progressives and environmentalists howling about his betrayal of the earth.
Worse, Biden left the rest of the world scowling over his message of shutting down an energy industry that supports hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvanians, generates hundreds of millions of dollars, and ensures money for the kinds of basic services that allow communities to keep schools open and the lights on.
All of this defies history as much as it did the here and now, showing that a suddenly jostled Joe either didn’t understand, or just didn’t care. Attempting to have a foot in the buckets of both pro and anti- fracking sentiment left him in an unpopulated DMZ, between the dog and the fire hydrant.
~[snip]~
There’s an old saying in politics: “If he’s on both sides, how can he be on yours?” As an old politician, Joe Biden doesn’t feel compelled to answer, because he’s just where he wants to be: Everywhere and nowhere.

Comment:
What the FRACK was he thinking? Joe is doped up like Hunter.
Why is Uncle Joey Xi scrambling out of the basement and campaigning like a fool after the debate and denying he will ban fracking in Pennsylvania. I thought Pennsylvania was a lock for Uncle Joe.
I think that comment by Biden, during the debate now amplified by the Trump campaign, just cost Biden Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, and assured Trump wins Texas.
Joey Xi has failed in 3 areas at the debate, all of which I think will cost him with swing voters in swing states.
People are more concerned about the price of gas and the cost of heating their homes than they are about getting rid of oil or natural gas. WHOLE lot of jobs tied to oil and fracking.
Meanwhile Democrats have never done anything to make China and India meet the goals that we have already achieved in Clean Air.
Biden failed to articulate a plan to deal with COVID. He pointed fingers at Trump over and over but repeatedly failed to say what he would do differently apart from a mask mandate the federal government cannot issue. PLUS...parents are at a point now where they are willing to accept COVID risks to get kids back in schools so they can get back to work. MOST people do NOT want to hear about ANY new lock downs regardless of a surge in cases.
Trump is on another path to an electoral college victory. Biden peaked too soon and never really came out of the basement. He should have refused to do that second debate and stayed home.

Actually if I were wanting to kill the economy I would follow everyone of Biden’s stated objectives.
Shutdown oil and gas, make us dependent on other countries.
Go all in on Green because god knows we don’t and won’t ever have the capacity to do that.
Tax those making the big bucks so they hide everything off shore or just leave.
Tax companies that make money and increase minimum wage because nothing helps a recession like making companies loose money.
Increase minimum wage so prices go up so those people that don’t have a job can spend more of their savings.
increase ACA because we aren’t putting enough on the national credit card, what with less people paying taxes.

Biden has never had a clue but somehow people suddenly think he does. I guess dementia has the side effect of making you smarter, but only for Biden

Actually if I were wanting to kill the economy I would follow everyone of Biden’s stated objectives.
Go all in on Green because god knows we don’t and won’t ever have the capacity to do that.
Tax companies that make money and increase minimum wage because nothing helps a recession like making companies loose money.
Increase minimum wage so prices go up so those people that don’t have a job can spend more of their savings.
increase ACA because we aren’t putting enough on the national credit card, what with less people paying taxes.

Biden has never had a clue but somehow people suddenly think he does. I guess dementia has the side effect of making you smarter, but only for Biden
I wonder if Joe really believes in anything other than his own advancement and filling his pockets.

I wonder if Joe really believes in anything other than his own advancement and filling his pockets.

Without his handler's Biden can't find his zipper.

Good gawd the man is lost somewhere....we have a dumbed down electorate.

What I find more then stupid is out of twenty some people he is the best they could find and then they back him up with Harris that could not even do well in her own state.
You have to wonder if the party has gone so far out there they make crackheads look sane

Handlers finding Joe's zipper.....That's funnah right there. :laugh2:

What I find more then stupid is out of twenty some people he is the best they could find and then they back him up with Harris that could not even do well in her own state.
You have to wonder if the party has gone so far out there they make crackheads look sane

A corrupt old man and a ho with knee pads....that Sir is the new demoquack party

Handlers finding Joe's zipper.....That's funnah right there. :laugh2:

Slow Joe insists on tweens....his crackhead son probably provides them

Little Chinese girls.... evidently

Forum List

Back