All four of my college age tenants got China virus.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They are friends and have rented from me for a few years. One of them brought it back from the U of Az and promptly gave it to the other three roomies. This is what they told me. The worst symptoms were headache, a dry persistent cough and a 'medium fever' for several days. They all recovered within about 10 days of first getting it. But the weirdest thing is that all four of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell and it is only now returning after about 2 months! One of them just had an antibody test that returned positive so it definitely was China virus. Anyway just passing along info.

They are friends and have rented from me for a few years. One of them brought it back from the U of Az and promptly gave it to the other three roomies. This is what they told me. The worst symptoms were headache, a dry persistent cough and a 'medium fever' for several days. They all recovered within about 10 days of first getting it. But the weirdest thing is that all four of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell and it is only now returning after about 2 months! One of them just had an antibody test that returned positive so it definitely was China virus. Anyway just passing along info.

Not Covid19? Maybe it was Trumpery which is extremely infectious to political extremists.

Not Covid19? Maybe it was Trumpery which is extremely infectious to political extremists.
??????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUARESOEFFINGDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>

I doubt my college age tenants are Trump supporters.

They need to wrack their brains remembering whom they’ve had contact with, especially if it’s older and elderly people.

Or, they can just keep that private information to themselves.
The two are not incompatible, shit for brains.

Do you find name-calling a particularly effective method of winning people over to your point of view?

I've never found it particularly good at conducing dialogue. Perhaps your experience is different.

That is more the under 40 common symptom (taste/smell).

What a weird symptom.... loss of taste and smell.....? Yet it is a respiratory virus? This virus is just baffling.....

Last edited:
If they are college-aged, they were probably all humping each other rather than social distancing.

which makes me wonder just how many unreported , unrealized C-19 has spread through humanity.....~S~

Forum List

Back