All Empires Die...

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
...but not before digging their own graveyards.
The death of the American Empire will come from suicide – Max Keiser
5f8ec7b185f54031db567d56.jpg

"The Americans, like the British and the Soviets before them, dug their own graveyard in Afghanistan...."

"Chris Hedges explains why empires never forgive.

Hedges: The Empire Does Not Forgive

"All empires die.

"The end is usually unpleasant.

"The American empire, humiliated in Afghanistan, as it was in Syria, Iraq, and Libya, as it was at the Bay of Pigs and in Vietnam, is blind to its own declining strength, ineptitude, and savagery.

"Its entire economy, a 'military Keynesianism,' revolves around the war industry.

"Military spending and war are the engine behind the nation’s economic survival and identity.

"It does not matter that with each new debacle the United States turns larger and larger parts of the globe against it and all it claims to represent."

The power of empire is as much perception as military brutality.
The virtues they claim to defend are a mask for pillage, exploitation, indiscriminate violence, and state terror.
The American empire is unique only in its capacity to end all human civilization on the planet on its way into oblivion.
Tired of winning?

I already posted this article. . . thanks for the Keiser Report though. ;)

I already posted this article. . . thanks for the Keiser Report though. ;)

I'm not sure where Max is going with Bitcoin, but his other economic insights are often useful.

RT. Vladimir Putin's mouthpiece.
deanrberryfallacyadhominem-180710215847-thumbnail-4.jpg

Did you find any content in my link to object to?
Hint: You would have to read it first

The death of the American Empire will come from suicide – Max Keiser

"Max Keiser says that 'The market for Treasury bonds – the thing that keeps America afloat – is again cut dramatically because nobody else wants American Treasury bonds, and then the US Federal Reserve bank got in the business of buying its own US Treasury bonds and monetizing the debt.'"

Wow! What a hypocrite you are!
BTW. . . that grand post you made in teh general discussion forum, of information beside misinformation, disinformation, and genuine satire? I really loved that. . . I found it HUGELY entertaining. . .

They teach you that technique at CSICOP? . . . that is brilliant, really. I honestly thought that was a nice move.

you-look-marvelous-billy-crystal.gif

Nice to see you back around. :113:

BTW. . . that grand post you made in teh general discussion forum, of information beside misinformation, disinformation, and genuine satire? I really loved that. . . I found it HUGELY entertaining. . .

They teach you that technique at CSICOP? . . . that is brilliant, really. I honestly thought that was a nice move.

you-look-marvelous-billy-crystal.gif

Nice to see you back around. :113:
JREF.

Forum List

Back