All Caps Guy Losing Control

I'm fine with it, although I'd be interested to see ideas on how it might be tweaked.

What I have no respect for is the game Trumpsters play when they try to spin away from the popular vote.
I guess I don't understand your stance then. Because I don't believe the popular vote should be the end all. If it was, what you see now is nothing compared to what what happen if it went from Dem vs Rep to urban vs rural.

Don't get me wrong, I think that's part of the problem now... When urban people talk about bad police, racists, and the like... I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I do know some racists, or... Did know... They died. They were old. That's not to say that I didn't have some run ins when I was a teenager, but I still know these people. They changed when they became adults. Everybody goes through a learning process.

I don't seem to live in the same world as these urban people from certain large cities. If these cities start making decisions for everyone else based on population size alone, I don't think that's a fight anyone wants. At least, I hope not.

There is no genius or intent, though I understand the desperation of his followers to believe it. There is only reflexive reaction, again and again. It is the ingrained behavior of an impotent bully that is out of control. It may have served him well before, but now that everyone can see for themselves that the Emperor has no clothes, it is just pathetic. Especially in a President.

Forum List

Back