All But the Lamest RINOs Are Getting Conserva-Woke Now

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
One of the many glories of Donald Trump is his remarkable ability to clarify the truths than have been hidden, or that weak and stupid people have just preferred not to see. Our garbage institutions are teetering, victims of age, technology, and the utter corruption and incompetence of our allegedly elite ruling caste, and for years the soft conservatives have refused to see what is right in front of their dumb, pasty faces. Thanks to Trump breaking them in mind, body, and spirit, there’s no denying it anymore.

So many people used to wishcast good faith upon the Establishment even in these chaotic times. How often have you seen Republicans treating the mainstream media like buddies instead of the partisan opponents that they are? GOP dummies go on "60 Minutes" or some Sunday morning libfest, get ritually disemboweled, and come back scratching their toupees wondering what the hell just happened.

But but but the host was unfair.

But but but the host was biased.

But but but I don’t understand.

But but but I was told that the media were brave truth tellers of truth!

Well, understanding the reality has been thrust upon even the stupidest of us.

BJ's Pull quote -

Take a look at the Hoover Biden laptop thing. We have a computer that the Toast of Medellin gave to a repair man and forgot about because meth-huffing losers forget about stuff. We got his signature on the papers. We got his ambulance chaser demanding it back. We got the testimony of a veteran with a vaguely Slavic name whistleblowing it, and I was told that it’s literally treason to doubt whistleblowing veterans with a vaguely Slavic name (maybe they have to look like a bratwurst in their uniform for this to apply – it’s hard to keep track of the ever-changin’ rules).

And yet we have Leslie Stahl, a licensed, approved journalist of journalism, telling the president that the laptop revelations are not verified.

Each one of us and all other Americans must individually calibrate their own moral and bullshit detecting compasses constantly. I am a paleoconservative. There hadn't been a republican incumbent or candidate for the past twenty years that I'd consider the embodiment of my own political views. And then came Donald Trump who ironically is no republican or a political denomination of any kind. Frankly, I do not care if the HB laptop meta-narrative is genuine or a last ditch shot at the democrats. My bottom line in deciding which side to vote for is brutally simple. One side, although just as hedonistically money worshipping as the other, stands—at least to some degree—for the survival of both our American civilization and the human race. The other side? Well, the other side has fully embraced anti-American and anti-human race rhetoric and direct action and is a no-shit suicide cult. That makes it a very, very easy choice for me.

One of the many glories of Donald Trump is his remarkable ability to clarify the truths than have been hidden, or that weak and stupid people have just preferred not to see. Our garbage institutions are teetering, victims of age, technology, and the utter corruption and incompetence of our allegedly elite ruling caste, and for years the soft conservatives have refused to see what is right in front of their dumb, pasty faces. Thanks to Trump breaking them in mind, body, and spirit, there’s no denying it anymore.

So many people used to wishcast good faith upon the Establishment even in these chaotic times. How often have you seen Republicans treating the mainstream media like buddies instead of the partisan opponents that they are? GOP dummies go on "60 Minutes" or some Sunday morning libfest, get ritually disemboweled, and come back scratching their toupees wondering what the hell just happened.

But but but the host was unfair.

But but but the host was biased.

But but but I don’t understand.

But but but I was told that the media were brave truth tellers of truth!

Well, understanding the reality has been thrust upon even the stupidest of us.

BJ's Pull quote -

Take a look at the Hoover Biden laptop thing. We have a computer that the Toast of Medellin gave to a repair man and forgot about because meth-huffing losers forget about stuff. We got his signature on the papers. We got his ambulance chaser demanding it back. We got the testimony of a veteran with a vaguely Slavic name whistleblowing it, and I was told that it’s literally treason to doubt whistleblowing veterans with a vaguely Slavic name (maybe they have to look like a bratwurst in their uniform for this to apply – it’s hard to keep track of the ever-changin’ rules).

And yet we have Leslie Stahl, a licensed, approved journalist of journalism, telling the president that the laptop revelations are not verified.
you cant use--leslie stahl, and journalist in the same sentence.

Each one of us and all other Americans must individually calibrate their own moral and bullshit detecting compasses constantly. I am a paleoconservative. There hadn't been a republican incumbent or candidate for the past twenty years that I'd consider the embodiment of my own political views. And then came Donald Trump who ironically is no republican or a political denomination of any kind. Frankly, I do not care if the HB laptop meta-narrative is genuine or a last ditch shot at the democrats. My bottom line in deciding which side to vote for is brutally simple. One side, although just as hedonistically money worshipping as the other, stands—at least to some degree—for the survival of both our American civilization and the human race. The other side? Well, the other side has fully embraced anti-American and anti-human race rhetoric and direct action and is a no-shit suicide cult. That makes it a very, very easy choice for me.
The sad thing is that we have to do this. Other nations we have read about the macabre of propaganda. But it is here and has been.

Trump indeed proved he was only a Republican in name only.the normal corrupt gops in bed with the dems bush Romney and others all hate him because he is not a globalist as they are and the commie dem party they are part of.I had my reservations about trump the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same but trump proved he was not the same ole same ole gop we have had for decades now in bed with the dems. :thup:

Forum List

Back