All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT

I know... the problem is you come off like a Branch Davidian the day that Koresh started handing out the cans of gasoline...
I am being very restrained

Trump is fighting the fraud and I support him 100%

if that reminds you of a janet reno Bar-B-Q so be it

I am being very restrained

Trump is fighting the fraud and I support him 100%

if that reminds you of a janet reno Bar-B-Q so be it

You kind of just proved my point.

Three investigations found the Davidians fried themselves.

and some of you nuts still blame Reno.

I'm still trying to figure out where the fraud is... Trump lost by 3% last time, this time he's losing by 4%.

and some of you nuts still blame Reno.
I do

the government was grandstanding from the very beginning

Koresh left the compound often in his camero and they could have picked him up anytime

or they could have served warrants without the threat of violence that the heavily armed federal SWAT team presented

instead the government wanted to see its picture in the papers

I do

the government was grandstanding from the very beginning

Koresh left the compound often in his camero and they could have picked him up anytime

or they could have served warrants without the threat of violence that the heavily armed federal SWAT team presented

instead the government wanted to see its picture in the papers

Um, yeah, they wanted to send a message that needed to get sent... that breaking the gun laws is bad.

The initial raid was a clusterfuck.

But the Davidians had 44 days to make a choice.

1) Surrender and let your lawyers fight the issue out in court. You had a pretty good self-defense argument in the initial raid.

2) Commit Mass suicide because you can't live without your cult leader.

They picked #2.

Um, yeah, they wanted to send a message that needed to get sent... that breaking the gun laws is bad.
Bullshit

they wanted to use the dividians as an example to smear all gun owners with to further the dems gun control agenda

Bullshit

they wanted to use the dividians as an example to smear all gun owners with to further the dems gun control agenda

Um, who is "they" exactly?

Let's get the timeline straight. The investigation of the Branch Davidian Cult started under Bush, who was pretty much in the pocket of the National Rampage Assocation at that point.

Imagine every battle ground state magically eliminate all of Trump's solid margins and winning by hair over the course of several nights of counting mail in ballots with no Republican Observer?

Everyone expected that to happen.

This is just the reality of the system... The Rural counties report before the more populus Urban ones.. Partially because they take longer to count and partially because this year, we had more mail in votes.

If ever there was a time to use a SWAT team it was with a group of extremist religious zealots armed to the teeth.

Let's get the timeline straight. The investigation of the Branch Davidian Cult started under Bush, who was pretty much in the pocket of the National Rampage Assocation at that point.
And if bush had remained president the investigation would not have ended in a ball of fire

the davidians were a kooky cult

but they were not bothering anyone except gun grabbing libs who dont think anyone should own a gun either

If ever there was a time to use a SWAT team it was with a group of extremist religious zealots armed to the teeth.

since we know how that extreme liberal antigun mindset played out it was the wrong time to go macho

And if bush had remained president the investigation would not have ended in a ball of fire

the davidians were a kooky cult

but they were not bothering anyone except gun grabbing libs who dont think anyone should own a gun either

Um... Okay. Well, the kids Koresh was molesting were definitely bothered by his actions.

Then there was the shootout the Davidians had with the Cult's former leader in 1987. It involved grave robbing.

Bullshit

When right wing loons break the law, they're "standing on their rights as Americans", but when the left protests, or really does anything to criticize the government, like "take a knee", they're "anti-American" or "traitors". Got it.

Time to start considering the other guy's point of view. Not that I expect you to do anything other than whine about how this is the end of the world, and you know it.

Bullshit

When right wing loons break the law, they're "standing on their rights as Americans", but when the left protests, or really does anything to criticize the government, like "take a knee", they're "anti-American" or "traitors". Got it.

Time to start considering the other guy's point of view. Not that I expect you to do anything other than whine about how this is the end of the world, and you know it.
Mind your own business and butt out of ours

Bullshit

Mind your own business and butt out of ours

If you people were "minding your own business", you would NEVER have elected Donald J. Trump as President. Despite your hateful attitudes towards your friends and allies under the leadership of the conman you elected President, you are not "America alone". Your days of bullying the rest of the world are over with.

It is time to restore decency to the office of President, and end the lies of the Republican Party. Three times in the past 40 years, Republicans have cut taxes and crashed the economy, all while blaming poor people for the crash.

When will you fools learn that Republicans have been conning you since Reagan?

It will take decades to undo the damage this corrupt, and venal man has caused.

If you people were "minding your own business", you would NEVER have elected Donald J. Trump as President.
Has your application for US citizensjip been approved yet?

if not this this is none of your business

Forum List

Back