All americans will receive a microchip implant in 2013 per obamacare

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
ALL AMERICANS WILL RECEIVE A MICROCHIP IMPLANT IN 2013 PER OBAMACARE | Pakalert Press

Oh and before the conspiracy hound dogs start barking its right there in Obamacare its self...section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

So the statists and doubters can line up and get their mark of the beast and I am MILLIONS of others will be stalking up on food,ammo,water,and guns....I will die fighting before they inject me or my kids or wife with this shit.

... it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.
No it doesn't. You're a fucking moron if you believe that.

EDIT: I'm adding you to my ignore list. I've got no time for idiots like you.

Last edited:
ALL AMERICANS WILL RECEIVE A MICROCHIP IMPLANT IN 2013 PER OBAMACARE | Pakalert Press

Oh and before the conspiracy hound dogs start barking its right there in Obamacare its self...section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

So the statists and doubters can line up and get their mark of the beast and I am MILLIONS of others will be stalking up on food,ammo,water,and guns....I will die fighting before they inject me or my kids or wife with this shit.

I'm forwarding this post to DHS, FBI, and NSA.... Plus the new department that's in charge of secretly implanting chips into troublemakers....

They'll be coming to implant your chip early.

• Banned
... it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

Aw darn....now I am crushed....like I said statists and doubters will get in line like nice little herd of cattle to get their shot and millions of others who enjoy liberty and freedom will fight it to the last drop of blood in our bodies.

This does not say what you imply, it simply tracks devices and their effectiveness, the implantable devices are pace makers, orthopedic implants of all types like artifical hips and knees. There's plenty out there to worry about without inventing them.

• Banned
Its meant to be vague...you imagine the shit that would hit the fan if they put it in their plain and simple that we were to be injected with RFID?

Ooopah....please learn to spell when giving neg rep..makes you seem like more of a moron than you already are. Thanks.

No way. President Bush secrectly implanted a device in everyone already.......sheesh....

Keep up.

This does not say what you imply, it simply tracks devices and their effectiveness, the implantable devices are pace makers, orthopedic implants of all types like artifical hips and knees. There's plenty out there to worry about without inventing them.

Dammit! Now why did you have to go and do that? I was going to have a lot of fun with this topic.

Aw darn....now I am crushed....like I said statists and doubters will get in line like nice little herd of cattle to get their shot and millions of others who enjoy liberty and freedom will fight it to the last drop of blood in our bodies.

Your chip implant has been ordered.

They will come at night to implant your chip.

Don't worry, it will be painless.

Hey Dipshit.

Here is the actual law: http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/

Full text here: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

There is no Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521.

Dumbass.

Last edited:

Hey Dipshit.

Here is the actual law: Read the Law | HealthCare.gov

Full text here: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

There is no Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521.

Dumbass.

You can only see Subtitle C-11, 12 and 19 if you sent away and recieved the free decoder ring.

RFID Chip for Continuous Glucose Monitoring Will Be Announced Tomorrow

2qar7lt.jpg

Last edited:

And you wonder why you have utterly zero credibility....

Forum List

Back