All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Theres literally a post right now on Breaking News about a former dem congressman in PA getting 30 months for voter fraud.

Texas another dem was arrested for voter fraud not 2 weeks ago. Another earlier this year was found the be filing out voter forms for people in nursing homes

So yeah there's plenty of evidence maybe you two fucksticks should stop playing with your little dicks and pay attention
So.....

You are citing evidence here of how voter fraud is NOT allowed to happen.....

and you THINK you are citing "evidence" of voter fraud.......

Hmm........

Sorry.
I just can't argue with that degree of stupid.
It makes me tired.

So.....

You are citing evidence here of how voter fraud is NOT allowed to happen.....

and you THINK you are citing "evidence" of voter fraud.......

Hmm........

Sorry.
I just can't argue with that degree of stupid.
It makes me tired.
Dumbfuck, the post here shows a PA dem former congressman was just sentenced to 30 months in prison for voter fraud

So yes that's evidence of voter fraud

You fucking monkey

Its been explained to you shitlibs multiple times how the election was fraudulent no need to waste more time typing up responses that you will dismiss as conspiracy theory anyway

No, there have been way to numerous to count conspiracies alleging Election/Voter Fraud, but there is no evidence to support charges of Election/Voter Fraud.

LOL
*people getting arrested for fraud
*(you) - its not a thing

Your concession is noted thanks for playing
You have not yet shown how widespread voter fraud has swung any election either way.

All you have demonstrated is that every once in a while somebody tries to cheat an election and when they do they get caught.

Yawn.

If you are REALLY concerned about election integrity you should RUN like mad away from ANY candidate assisted by America's arch enemy (Russia) in their campaign.

And that would be uh....Donald Trump.
But let me guess,
that kind of election tampering doesn't really bother you very much.

Right?

But all this time western media like the BBC kept telling me that there is no freedom of the press in Russia, and differing opinions couldn't be published...

You have not yet shown how widespread voter fraud has swung any election either way.

All you have demonstrated is that every once in a while somebody tries to cheat an election and when they do they get caught.

Yawn.

If you are REALLY concerned about election integrity you should RUN like mad away from ANY candidate assisted by America's arch enemy (Russia) in their campaign.

And that would be uh....Donald Trump.
But let me guess,
that kind of election tampering doesn't really bother you very much.

Right?

Was it the memes?

Which Facebook meme got you to vote against Hillary in 2016?

Really?

Then why do I see them repeating the EXACT same scripts that come out of Moscow?
what scripts are you talking about ? conservatives in DC have overwhelmingly approved of supporting and arming Ukraine ! Russia China sand Iran are the biggest enemies of the US and the free world ! now let me ask you something ....do you believe that China and Iran are also enemies of the US and the free world like Russia is ?

Last edited:
All the CREDIBLE evidence says it was the most secure election in U.S. history.

Only the unhinged, moon-bat, tin-foil hat, conspiracy-theorists speculators say otherwise.
Yet they can never provide any EVIDENCE besides crap like "well...the cousin of his friends barber's sister-in-law says...."

GET OUTTA MY COUNTRY WITH YOUR PHONY STOLEN 2020 ELECTION GARBAGE YOU INBRED TWITS!!!!

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only. Only Whites Have the Right to Say Who Can Stay Here and What Rights We Will Let Them Have.

Nobody will touch the fact that the Democrats are elected by evolution's sore losers, people who were given the vote or allowed to immigrate into our country totally against the will of the majority at the time those acts of treason sailed through Congress. The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby has made the formerly United States unrecognizable.

A single act of minor fraud does not mean that Trump was unfairly denied re election. If Trump won the last election the courts, and especially the Republican Supreme Court, would have judged accordingly.
How about 1,375 instances

Moving goal posts again huh. Just admit you were wrong and there was fraud

TrumpNYPost.jpg

Russia Has a Right to Its Own Monroe Doctrine

Before the Russians took it over in the 16th Century, the Ukraine was never a country. It was a mixed tribe that couldn't get its act together and was always involved in futile tribal wars with the other Slavs. The Russians from the Moscow tribe felt such disunity was why they were conquered by the brutal Mongols. So, as had happened in China in 300 BC, the Muscovites decided that the only safety in that area was through imperial unification, by force if necessary because it was necessary for the survival of all the tribes. This is verified even today when the Globalist degenerates are acting like Genghis Khan, seeking domination of the whole world.

Forum List

Back