All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

But really? 99%? In a section of the country that has had Russian equipped and funded insurgents wage war since 2014? The same section of country that has taken the brunt of the Putin invasion?

Let's get this straight. Not 50%, not 70%... 99%... Since when in the history of anything has a referendum like this gotten even this much percentage of a vote. Never. And this is coming from the Z Intel twitter page? This just reeks of Russian election fixing.

They should have at least made it a believable 65.7%.

A rigged election pure and simple. But Russia AND Pooty know how to rig elections. No way was there 99% Turn Out. Russians in that region are a minority.

But when a soldier knocks on the door with an AK-47 telling to vote and how to vote....its a easy choice.

Well why not, I mean there are tens of millions of impossibly stupid fascist democrats who believe Biden actually received 81-million votes, which is very likely 40-million more than he truly received, so why can't Russia benefit from the exact same application of mathematics??? :banana:
“Likely”?! in other words you need to qualify your statement because you have no proof to back it up? That’s funny

A rigged election pure and simple. But Russia AND Pooty know how to rig elections. No way was there 99% Turn Out. Russians in that region are a minority.

But when a soldier knocks on the door with an AK-47 telling to vote and how to vote....its a easy choice.
Way to ignore the 10 million Ukrainians that have fled the country. Your claims are outright lies.

Putin is a killer and a dictator ... dont believe it ... ask the war protesters hes jailed ...
Putin has a lot of sympathy for MAGAT Trumptards as well.
In fact he writes the scripts for them.

"During an economic forum in St. Petersburg on Friday, the Russian president said the people who violently stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying Donald Trump’s loss were people justifiably angry with the election results. “They came with political demands,” he told a moderator during a Q&A session."

Where did you get the 99% number from? .. :link:

The fucking OP.

LMmdb0XE8qzj.png

The Intel Z, a totally reliable source. Totally.

“Likely”?! in other words you need to qualify your statement because you have no proof to back it up? That’s funny
You, you and all like you, are in the extreme minority, everyone else knows Biden didn't receive much more than 45-million votes or so, indeed so fucking delusional are you, so impossibly fucking stupid, I am reminded of a Mark Twain quote I recently read, "all the evidence in the world will never serve to convince an idiot!" :banana:

You, you and all like you, are in the extreme minority, everyone else knows Biden didn't receive much more than 45-million votes or so, indeed so fucking delusional are you, so impossibly fucking stupid, I am reminded of a Mark Twain quote I recently read, "all the evidence in the world will never serve to convince an idiot!" :banana:
Hahaha, everybody knows?! You’re a fool. This rigged and stolen election isn’t explainable or plausible. No evidence of anything you claim. Y’all are nothing but bad losers making excuses that you can’t back up.

It didn’t happen.

Now that we have established that fact, let’s move on.

Not only did it didn’t happen, but Ukraine isn’t going to honor it, so it matters even less.

Putin can’t even get his people to fight for it, and they are running for the borders as we speak so they don’t have to.

I can see by your replies that you aren’t aware that the Pentagon is sending the latest anti missile defense systems to Ukraine next month, along with new shipments of Javelins, Himars, and sniper rifles, with signals intelligence equipment they aren’t specifying.

This has nothing to do with Russia, as the majority of Russians do not support the illegal invasion.

Putin should consider retiring while he still can.

^^^Look at the election denier!

New Topics

Forum List

Back