All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Don't be a slimy weasel. ... :nono:
Your post didn't say "annex", it said "liberate"
Good idea!! The U.S. should 'annex' Canada and Mexico!!! If need be it would be pretty easy to invade. Look what Mexico is doing to the U.S.!!!!!

I'm asking you to use some pal. You're going with 2001 numbers, ok

3-6 million people are still living there.

3) what's the Bucha Massacre?
Ah yes, Bucha war crimes. Here, see a family slaughtered by Russians, and burned in Bucha. I'm sure they would have voted to join Russia.

40a6ekrq6ir81.jpg

5) 94% voted in Crimea in 2014 to join Russia you saying that is false too with everything else I've just posted?

Why of course they "voted" to join Russia in 2014. They were invaded, and had guns to their backs. What makes todays "referendum" any different?

10 million Ukrainians have left the country. Who do think that is? There may not actually be many ethnic Ukrainians in the Donbas due to flight. Plus everyone knows that corrupt monkey in Kiev will punish anyone in Donbas he considers a collaborator. Russia is a much safer bet for folks there.

Still and all, I'm not buying that 99% number. Biden didn't even get 99% of the vote in Los Angeles, come on, you expect me to believe that that many people voted to be a part of Russia? Maybe with armed soldiers supervising the polls for wrong answers...

Good idea!! The U.S. should 'annex' Canada and Mexico!!! If need be it would be pretty easy to invade. Look what Mexico is doing to the U.S.!!!!!

And we should hold a referendum. 99% of all canadians and mexicans will gladly join! After all, Canadians are horribly mistreated by the moose population, and Mexicans are running short on Enchilada green sauce! An annexation to America will fix all of their problems!

Still and all, I'm not buying that 99% number. Biden didn't even get 99% of the vote in Los Angeles, come on, you expect me to believe that that many people voted to be a part of Russia? Maybe with armed soldiers supervising the polls for wrong answers...
I don't doubt the Russians padded the Donbas numbers, or if people simply voted 'yes' because they feared retribution, whether imagined or implied. The key point I was making is 10 million Ukrainians fled the country, so all that pre-war data is useless. A result in the upper 80's low 90's is possible, if not probable.

Rainbow Randolph is a Robin Williams character from a movie. I originally was going to troll the left on here but they do so well making themselves look dumb I went a different direction. Nice job going for low hanging fruit, I'm sure that's not all low hanging you go for, to attempt an insult but you fail

Nah, it's spot on. You just aren't clever enough to pull anything off, is all.

1) its not just Ukrainians. There's Jews, Georgians, Tartars, Belarusians, Armenians and some Greeks

2) the geopolitical differences of DC and Donetsk are not even similar enough to make that comparison

3) Again Alabama is not Ukraine

You can it didn't happen all you like but if you really understood what has been happening over there since the USSR collapsed I think you'd sing a different tune

It didn’t happen.

Now that we have established that fact, let’s move on.

Not only did it didn’t happen, but Ukraine isn’t going to honor it, so it matters even less.

Putin can’t even get his people to fight for it, and they are running for the borders as we speak so they don’t have to.

I can see by your replies that you aren’t aware that the Pentagon is sending the latest anti missile defense systems to Ukraine next month, along with new shipments of Javelins, Himars, and sniper rifles, with signals intelligence equipment they aren’t specifying.

This has nothing to do with Russia, as the majority of Russians do not support the illegal invasion.

Putin should consider retiring while he still can.

I'm asking you to use some pal. You're going with 2001 numbers, ok
1) what happened in 2004? Color Revolution under Bush
2) what happened in 2014? Color Revolution under Obama
3) what's the Bucha Massacre?
4) 90% of the people in Donesk speak Russian (that part is further down on the wiki page you quoted)
5) 94% voted in Crimea in 2014 to join Russia you saying that is false too with everything else I've just posted?

94% voted in Crimea in 2014 to join Russia

How many voted for no change in Crimea?

The 4 areas that voted to be annexed by Russia were majority populated by ethnic Russian people who primarily spoke the Russian language, and were treated like 2nd class citizens by the Ukrainian government.

That's awful!!

Only Russia is allowed to treat Russians like 2nd class citizens.

But really? 99%? In a section of the country that has had Russian equipped and funded insurgents wage war since 2014? The same section of country that has taken the brunt of the Putin invasion?

Let's get this straight. Not 50%, not 70%... 99%... Since when in the history of anything has a referendum like this gotten even this much percentage of a vote. Never. And this is coming from the Z Intel twitter page? This just reeks of Russian election fixing.

They should have at least made it a believable 65.7%.
It was a "déja vu" à la Xiden 2020 the hold-up election .

New Topics

Forum List

Back