All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

All 4 regions are mostly ethnically Russian and speak Russian.

But really? 99%? In a section of the country that has had Russian equipped and funded insurgents wage war since 2014? The same section of country that has taken the brunt of the Putin invasion?

Let's get this straight. Not 50%, not 70%... 99%... Since when in the history of anything has a referendum like this gotten even this much percentage of a vote. Never. And this is coming from the Z Intel twitter page? This just reeks of Russian election fixing.

They should have at least made it a believable 65.7%.

Show me 1 World Leader that isn't or wasn't a killer. Ghandi?
1664334360579.png

But really? 99%? In a section of the country that has had Russian equipped and funded insurgents wage war since 2014? The same section of country that has taken the brunt of the Putin invasion?

Let's get this straight. Not 50%, not 70%... 99%... Since when in the history of anything has a referendum like this gotten even this much percentage of a vote. Never. And this is coming from the Z Intel twitter page? This just reeks of Russian election fixing.
Russians and Russian speakers have long been in that region since before 2014. These regions are known to be Pro Russia and supported the President that Obama admin ousted in that year.

So you have mostly ethnic Russians in a region. They see a coup happen in 2014, they've dealt with attempts to ethnically cleanse the region of Russians, you don't think they'd overwhelmingly vote to leave those abusing them? Would you?

Russians and Russian speakers have long been in that region since before 2014. These regions are known to be Pro Russia and supported the President that Obama admin ousted in that year.

So you have mostly ethnic Russians in a region. They see a coup happen in 2014, they've dealt with attempts to ethnically cleanse the region of Russians, you don't think they'd overwhelmingly vote to leave those abusing them? Would you?

They got greedy. If they’re gonna make shit up they should have at least went with a believable number

Sounds like elections here with Biden and Democrats, only Putin does a much better job at vote rigging and framing opposition leaders with bogus 'crimes'. No wonder Democrats admire Xi and Putin along with the GOP establishment.

99% is obviously a fake result.

Democrats don’t get 99% in the District of Columbia.

Like I said, if you’re gonna make shit up at least make it believable.
When 90% of the people there are ethnically Russian? I don't think it is

99% is obviously a fake result.

Democrats don’t get 99% in the District of Columbia.

Like I said, if you’re gonna make shit up at least make it believable.

Sicko deviants and the criminally insane have zero clue as to what is 'believable' and what isn't, which is why they have to devote so much effort into warping children.

When 90% of the people there are ethnically Russian? I don't think it is
Assuming that’s true, why on earth would the other 9% (presumably ethnic Ukrainians) also vote to join Russia?

So not only did EVERY SINGLE ethnic Russian in the region vote to get annexed, but so did the vast majority of the Ukrainians? Really?
No election gets 99%.

Obama didn’t get 99% of the Black vote in DC.

Trump didn’t get 99% of the White vote in Alabama.

It just doesn’t happen.

Sicko deviants and the criminally insane have zero clue as to what is 'believable' and what isn't, which is why they have to devote so much effort into warping children.
What in the name of Jesus H. Christ does the referendum in Ukraine have to do with “deviants warping children”?

Forum List

Back