Aliens ?

Is it possible that the Human Race is Alien to this planet or Gene Manipulation occur because of another race that was Alien!?!

Possible...

Take for a moment as humans we are looking into space for another Earth like planet to discover if we are not alone in this Universe... Now ask yourself what if some Alien race did the same exact thing tens of thousands of years ago and found Earth!?!

Then ask yourself could crossbreeding have happen if the two species had mated either through rape or the need to reproduce!?!

The more the human race explores it own genes the past will unlock itself but should humans know the whole truth!?!

So do you. I figured all of you imbeciles were a different species.

Homo Collectardians.

Kind of a branch OFF the line as it is a genetic anomaly that would be considered a defect. However in a world with no real predators beyond the ones created in their government dependency plantations, which Homo Collectardians rarely visit they manage to reproduce in spite of an attraction to the species Homo Dickus. The measures we have gone through in order to keep these two species alive in spite of their inclination to accidentally kill themselves, or even deliberately in the case of bare backing Homo Dickus' have gotten ridiculous.

We have to print "Not for Human Consumption" on jars of fish egg bait so turds like you don't gorge yourself when you "find a great deal on caviar" at Target. I say it's time we stop double taxing ourselves and let nature run it's course. Remove some warning signs, get our phones out and wait for a libturd to come by. I'm sure it would be a crime if you baited them with another sign, something like "Picture with Hillary RUN TO THE LIGHT."

Grand-Canyon-At-Sunset.jpg

Homo Sapiens (Humans) of Africa

Homo Neanderthalensis (R.I.P. Neanderthals) of Europe

Homo Altai (R.I.P. Denisovans) of Siberia

Homo Floresiensis (R.I.P. Hobbits) of Indonesia

Also, there are people in Europe who have unique DNA found nowhere else on Earth. They tend to have problems breeding with "normal" DNA.

And we haven't even addressed the fact that there are man-made monolithic structures that date back 12,000 - 25,000 (and older) years before the wheel was invented.

Aliens? Meh, I'm not convinced yet.

Ancient, advanced human civilizations and a dozen or so "Dark Ages?"

Sounds more believable to me, anyway...

Is it possible that the Human Race is Alien to this planet or Gene Manipulation occur because of another race that was Alien!?!

Possible...

Take for a moment as humans we are looking into space for another Earth like planet to discover if we are not alone in this Universe... Now ask yourself what if some Alien race did the same exact thing tens of thousands of years ago and found Earth!?!

Then ask yourself could crossbreeding have happen if the two species had mated either through rape or the need to reproduce!?!

The more the human race explores it own genes the past will unlock itself but should humans know the whole truth!?!
Food for thought Bruce. I would prefer to think of it as an act of love rather than rape though.

I haven't had a look at the link yet so perhaps I ought to do that before I respond. But I want to keep my logic 'pure' before I read it and become contaminated.

I thought hat DNA, the geographical origins of man, etc. were based upon actual facts of human existence ... then used to establish geographical DNA - not the other way round. It seems to me that aboriginal DNA make-up is fact, not a hypothesis to be proved or disproved. If my DNA differs from an African's does it mean that either I or an African is extra-terrestrial rather than extra-continental?

OK, now that I've said that i can read the link to see how much of a fool I've made of myself!

I haven't had a look at the link yet so perhaps I ought to do that before I respond. But I want to keep my logic 'pure' before I read it and become contaminated.

I thought hat DNA, the geographical origins of man, etc. were based upon actual facts of human existence ... then used to establish geographical DNA - not the other way round. It seems to me that aboriginal DNA make-up is fact, not a hypothesis to be proved or disproved. If my DNA differs from an African's does it mean that either I or an African is extra-terrestrial rather than extra-continental?

OK, now that I've said that i can read the link to see how much of a fool I've made of myself!
You are getting too wrapped up in the science. Go with what you feel.

The father of all men is 340,000 years old
You mean that wino with the parrot on his shoulder and lives out of a shopping trolley near the railway station in Copenhagen? I didn't think he was any older than about 120.

All they can tell with any certainty is that modern humans all started off in Africa.
Except for whitey whose got a tight ass.

Forum List

Back