Aliens issue statement asserting that sex with them does not spread the Coronavirus!

:woohoo:

OUTER SPACE (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare public statement by beings from another planet, a group of prominent aliens declared on Wednesday that having sex with them does not spread the coronavirus.​
In the statement, which the aliens published on Medium, the space creatures expressed concern that the dissemination of pseudoscience about sex with demons and alien DNA might cause some Earthlings to erroneously conclude that intimate relations with aliens were in some way a health risk.​
“We can assure you, based on years of research, that it is perfectly safe for Earthlings to have sex with aliens,” the aliens wrote. “In this, as in all matters, it’s important to follow the science.”​
The extraterrestrials added that the coronavirus pandemic had caused them to rethink their planned invasion of the planet Earth, which had been pencilled in for later this year.​
The aliens indicated that they would now limit their invasion to places like Canada and New Zealand, but would avoid the United States.​

It's only funny if you're clueless about the scientific meaning of "alien DNA chemistry"... Welcome to the clueless...
Inform us then about scientific alien dna

Jesus

It's any ALTERNATE chemistry DNA structure that can be built in a lab.. Actually a big breakthru in understanding the significance of the "4 letter" building blocks that drives life on THIS place.. You can build replicable DNA with 8 letters as well..

Any "alien DNA" on this planet is MAN-MADE and synthetic... And vital to scientific understanding.

HOWEVER -- RATIONAL people will agree with her that messing with chemistry that drives life forms as we know them -- is pretty fucking dangerous... ESPECIALLY with the ability for that DNA to replicate...

So the "DEMON SPERM" part of this horridly bullying meme regurgitated by idiots is actually a brilliant way to characterize the CONSEQUENCES of MISHANDLING or MISUSING this DNA discovery.. Especially for self-replicating sequences..

Remember the story of life of earth? Fundamental Amino acids just floating around became LIFE?
No dna is built in labs. Or are you referring to gene splicing which contains no alien dna

Cluelezz

Sorry kiddo.. You're wrong. splicing and dicing can be done on ANY scale.. Even from scratch..
Give up so soon?

What's that supposed to mean? I've built lab equipment for a LOT of DNA analysis.. Several clients doing mass replication of "snippets" or entire gene sequences.. Also a product that splices a weak fluorescent "tag" into proteins to identify and screen for diseases like HPVirus... My group has products in every major med center and research lab...
Lab equipment is not alien life.
:woohoo:

OUTER SPACE (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare public statement by beings from another planet, a group of prominent aliens declared on Wednesday that having sex with them does not spread the coronavirus.​
In the statement, which the aliens published on Medium, the space creatures expressed concern that the dissemination of pseudoscience about sex with demons and alien DNA might cause some Earthlings to erroneously conclude that intimate relations with aliens were in some way a health risk.​
“We can assure you, based on years of research, that it is perfectly safe for Earthlings to have sex with aliens,” the aliens wrote. “In this, as in all matters, it’s important to follow the science.”​
The extraterrestrials added that the coronavirus pandemic had caused them to rethink their planned invasion of the planet Earth, which had been pencilled in for later this year.​
The aliens indicated that they would now limit their invasion to places like Canada and New Zealand, but would avoid the United States.​

It's only funny if you're clueless about the scientific meaning of "alien DNA chemistry"... Welcome to the clueless...
Inform us then about scientific alien dna

Jesus

It's any ALTERNATE chemistry DNA structure that can be built in a lab.. Actually a big breakthru in understanding the significance of the "4 letter" building blocks that drives life on THIS place.. You can build replicable DNA with 8 letters as well..

Any "alien DNA" on this planet is MAN-MADE and synthetic... And vital to scientific understanding.

HOWEVER -- RATIONAL people will agree with her that messing with chemistry that drives life forms as we know them -- is pretty fucking dangerous... ESPECIALLY with the ability for that DNA to replicate...

So the "DEMON SPERM" part of this horridly bullying meme regurgitated by idiots is actually a brilliant way to characterize the CONSEQUENCES of MISHANDLING or MISUSING this DNA discovery.. Especially for self-replicating sequences..

Remember the story of life of earth? Fundamental Amino acids just floating around became LIFE?
No dna is built in labs. Or are you referring to gene splicing which contains no alien dna

Cluelezz

Sorry kiddo.. You're wrong. splicing and dicing can be done on ANY scale.. Even from scratch..
Give up so soon?

On YOU?? For sure...
Ok you created lab equipment that created life

Hey paul we got a live one here

Not my fault you enjoy looking stupid confusing DNA with actual life... Keep it up.. I see a Clown College scholarship in your future...
Cool tell us all about the alien life made on Earth without DNA.

crazy-guy-large.jpg

You wanna hitch your wagon to Stella, fine by me! :cool:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya wanna push a meme that makes you ignorant of science and an arrogant bully?

I think it's because she's a black African doctor.. That systemic latent racism in your tribe..

I think it's because she's a stark, raving, loon.
3 Peer studies have concluded that hydroxychloroquine is not effective treating the coronavirus....and this woman isn't anywhere near the front lines of any COVID-19 treatment.

You ever watch her statement on the recent trip to Washington? With "Frontline Doctors"?? Of course you haven't.. You think she's a loon because the MEDIA and political pundits told you that...

Yeah, I did. And it was a loon's statement.
I also watched her YouTube video. Even more looney.
I didn't need the media to tell me this. :)

What did she SAY in that press event about the NIH and the SARS 1 outbreak???

I seriously doubt you watched it.. WHEN? WHERE?

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's because she's a black African doctor.. That systemic latent racism in your tribe..

3 Peer studies have concluded that hydroxychloroquine is not effective treating the coronavirus....and this woman isn't anywhere near the front lines of any COVID-19 treatment.

You ever watch her statement on the recent trip to Washington? With "Frontline Doctors"?? Of course you haven't.. You think she's a loon because the MEDIA and political pundits told you that...

I did watch it. And what she said was irrelevant..and dangerous. She's nowhere near any COVID front lines. She's just spewing an opinion that the TPP backed her for saying.
Spreading misinformation is dangerous. As a "doctor", she should know this. Hopefully, someone's taking a closer look at her license.

maxresdefault.jpg

I did watch it. And what she said was irrelevant..and dangerous. She's nowhere near any COVID front lines. She's just spewing an opinion that the TPP backed her for saying.
Spreading misinformation is dangerous. As a "doctor", she should know this. Hopefully, someone's taking a closer look at her license.
The dangerous misinformation is that mask have any purpose other than to make the mask wearer look stupid

Another poster linked the sermon in question. I listened to about 30 minutes. She doesn't just mention alien DNA. She also talks about ETs, half lizard politicians.

And for good measure she complains that some countries pulled foreign aid from Uganda simply because they passed legislation to execute gay people.

That lady makes Caribou Barbie look like a leftist.

I told flacaltenn that maybe this loon was taking new patients. I mean, she is EXACTLY what I'd look for in a Dr. :rolleyes-41:
Her practice is in a strip mall. Flac could get checked out for Lizard invasions, and get some hydroxychloroquine so as not to need a mask!
Plus, before heading home, flac could pick up some booze and bandages to help cure the butthurt on 11-3. :)

gallery_medium.jpg

The material on this is going to be comedy gold. It's too bad the late nights don't have the audiences right now. It would be hysterical.

Colbert and Kimmel are still doing pretty well trashing the Dummy from home. ;)

DrLove, if that is your real name Did I mention I sell clues and this weekend I'm having my yearly Clues for the Clueless Gompers Sale Event. Clues I regally sell at seven dollars a piece I'm selling 3 for 25 or if you want even more savings 4 for 50. Think how your Leftist Lobotomies Loon good buddies will be impressed when you rattle out a real clue?! Wow! For any order over $250. your clues will be sent in a brown paper sack for your privacy and free carrying case. Get my two book set reviling the secret of rattling off two clues in a row with complete detailed instructions. This Week End Only

The material on this is going to be comedy gold. It's too bad the late nights don't have the audiences right now. It would be hysterical.

Colbert and Kimmel are still doing pretty well trashing the Dummy from home. ;)

DrLove, if that is your real name Did I mention I sell clues and this weekend I'm having my yearly Clues for the Clueless Gompers Sale Event. Clues I regally sell at seven dollars a piece I'm selling 3 for 25 or if you want even more savings 4 for 50. Think how your Leftist Lobotomies Loon good buddies will be impressed when you rattle out a real clue?! Wow! For any order over $250. your clues will be sent in a brown paper sack for your privacy and free carrying case. Get my two book set reviling the secret of rattling off two clues in a row with complete detailed instructions. This Week End Only

Not the slightest bit funny, but I do know who you are using another handle on another board.
Your style of stupidity for these idiotic products of yours is unmistakable. ;)

Forum List

Back