'Aliens' actor Jay Benedict dead at 68 due to coronavirus complications

Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

There was a guy killed in a car accident in Jacksonville last week. He had previously tested positive for the virus. Because he had tested positive, the idiot Jacksonville media reported it a coronavirus related death.

That's why I question it.

The guy's death was reported as coronavirus related despite the fact that the guy got t-boned by a truck in an intersection...

Link, please.

I heard it in the car while I was driving so, no, no link.

But here's the thing: I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know what was reported and I know what I heard. That's all I need to know to suggest that the true numbers are skewed. I'm not concerned with whether or not you see it the same way.

Believe me, don't believe me; either is meaningless...

Why are you questioning his cause of death? There seems to be some campaign to deny, disguise, and under-play this disease, based on a frankly political motivation, perhaps an allegiance to trump. I'm not playing the game.

There was a guy killed in a car accident in Jacksonville last week. He had previously tested positive for the virus. Because he had tested positive, the idiot Jacksonville media reported it a coronavirus related death.

The guy's death was reported as coronavirus related despite the fact that the guy got t-boned by a truck in an intersection...
Fine. Somebody in an auto accident. What about all of the people who die when they were not in auto accidents? There is a movement afoot to deny the coronavirus for political reasons, a movement that should not be given any traction whatsoever. It's an ignorant, bullshit internet conspiracy thing staged by right-wingers.
Because EVERY ONE OF THEM are listed with CONTRIBUTING FACTORS

Tell us why this bothers you so much.
Because we are not getting the TRUTH. That's not an opinion, it is a FACT

They are looking for OPPORTUNITIES to list a cause of death as covid 19.

Tell us why lying doesnt bother you at all.
I don't think that these reports are lies. You claim that they are, but where are your facts?
You understand the hat you can lie to someone by omitting pertinent information dont you?

The case mentioned in this very thread where a TRAFFIC ACCIDENT VICTIM was listed as dying from the virus was such a case. The fact that being lied to and not given accurate information doesnt bother you when it com we s to this disease tells us there is something else going on with the left. Why are you afraid of complete information?

Also, Goemer Pile actor and Jaws actress, though both were in their 90's.

If a Hollywood elite ever passed in their prime, then you might hear some outrage from a few mice.

Actor Jay Benedict, known for his roles in “Aliens” and “The Dark Knight Rises,” has died at age 68 due to complications from COVID-19.

“It is with profound sorrow that we must announce Jay’s death on the 4th of April due to complications arising from a COVID-19 infection,” a message on the actor’s website reads.

Representatives for Benedict did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
Never heard of him.....don't recognize the face.
Can somebody give us a list of all of the people that the media claims died from COVID-19.
It seems to be the favorite mode of death these days....aside from suicide.

BTW, the Whistleblower is dead....from COVID-19......and several bullet holes.

Fine. Somebody in an auto accident. What about all of the people who die when they were not in auto accidents? There is a movement afoot to deny the coronavirus for political reasons, a movement that should not be given any traction whatsoever. It's an ignorant, bullshit internet conspiracy thing staged by right-wingers.

I don't think that these reports are lies. You claim that they are, but where are your facts?
You understand the hat you can lie to someone by omitting pertinent information dont you?

The case mentioned in this very thread where a TRAFFIC ACCIDENT VICTIM was listed as dying from the virus was such a case. The fact that being lied to and not given accurate information doesnt bother you when it com we s to this disease tells us there is something else going on with the left. Why are you afraid of complete information?

Do you have a link to the details about that case? Or are you just going to pass it on without verification like the dumbass who you got it from?

Also, Goemer Pile actor and Jaws actress, though both were in their 90's.

If a Hollywood elite ever passed in their prime, then you might hear some outrage from a few mice.

Actor Jay Benedict, known for his roles in “Aliens” and “The Dark Knight Rises,” has died at age 68 due to complications from COVID-19.

“It is with profound sorrow that we must announce Jay’s death on the 4th of April due to complications arising from a COVID-19 infection,” a message on the actor’s website reads.

Representatives for Benedict did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
Never heard of him.....don't recognize the face.
Can somebody give us a list of all of the people that the media claims died from COVID-19.
It seems to be the favorite mode of death these days....aside from suicide.

BTW, the Whistleblower is dead....from COVID-19......and several bullet holes.

Bullshit.

Do you have a link to the details about that case? Or are you just going to pass it on without verification like the dumbass who you got it from?

I won't argue that a large number of news reporters, like the guy who reported this story, is a dumbass.

Like I said, if I were concerned about convincing you of something I'd try to find it. But you're meaningless to me. You're nothing.

You're not upset because I didn't provide a link, you're upset because you've come to the realization that nobody gives a fuck about you...

LOL!

I won't argue that a large number of news reporters, like the guy who reported this story, is a dumbass.

Like I said, if I were concerned about convincing you of something I'd try to find it. But you're meaningless to me. You're nothing.

You're not upset because I didn't provide a link, you're upset because you've come to the realization that nobody gives a fuck about you...

LOL!

Please. Go on.

LOL!

Please. Go on.

No need to...

Forum List

Back