Bull Ring Alex. V Lucy Hamilton

I would like to debate Lucy Hamilton on why she feels it is appropriate to force herself on other posters over their objections. To invade their space with unwarranted insults and remarks after being told to stay away.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication . To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

To the best of my recollection out history as posters is as follows: You came on to USMB I saw that you were being called names like NAZI and killer and being ganged up on. I did not think that was fair so I defended and supported you, I did my best to make you feel welcome.

Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore.

It appears that someone told you I was “sad” you placed me on ignore. Again you made a determination that I was not “sad” and stated as much.

Yesterday you once again commented about you placing me on ignore, but this time commenting on the substance of my posts as if you could read them.

This morning over my objections you started to and continued to post harassing and nasty messages in my profile. You have used your ignore “powers” to abuse, follow, harangue, harass, castigate and enflame a situation where I have clearly respected your choices.

Which now brings forth the issue(s) I would like to debate with you:

Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board.

It is important to note that your mastery of the English language is quite remarkable. In fact, I work almost exclusively with people who have terminal degrees, as I have, and we all agree that demonstrably you possess the skill of a well educated and highly experienced English language wordsmith. Therefore please dispense with the confusion “at will” tactic that you seem to slip into and fall out like a snake that sheds his skin when asked a direct, albeit, uncomfortable question.

Hey Alexandra,

The Bimbo rated your post a Winner, even though she hasn't the intelligence to EVEN understand it being a Bimbo not to mention a psychotic moron.

But I want you to PM her Alexandra and get her in MY One on One, because Alexandra you afterall WANT ME to have some sort of "discussion" with you in your thread don't you Alexandra, you nutty little woman you.

So go on do the PM. You see I'm not afraid off stuff like the Bimbo, I have confidence in my intellectual abilities.

So we have another attempt at deflection. Clearly you cannot discuss the issue without an emotional outburst.

Just to remind you the main issue is "Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board."

Anyhow Alexandra you better change your panties, and then go and formulate some more written responses for Skye to copy and paste in my thread like I said....she hasn't provided the proof I asked for in MY OP....and I'm waiting for ALL the PROOF to be posted, then we can discuss your whatever OP.

Go and get the Stormfront proof now Miss Alexandra and give it to Skye so she can show it to me in my thread....I'll give you a hint, you might find this mission VERY VERY difficult.

It's 11.36pm, so I must go to my bed, but have fun now Miss Alexandra and don't forget to change those panties.

I've laughed so MUCH at YOU and Skye I very nearly wet myself, thank goodness I have the Germanic self-control and thus was able to get to the little girls rooms on time. You two are just too funny and ultimately of course completely pathetic.
I am not skye

Get Skye IN my thread you freak. NOW. OR STFU with your bullshit. I see right through YOUR OP and this thread, I'm educated I'm not a low IQ Bimbo remember.

You post this thread because you KNOW Skye CANNOT deal One on One with ANYONE except those who give her rimjobs and praise her. That way thinking doesn't come into it, thinking isn't her forte remember.

Get Skye IN my thread you freak. NOW. OR STFU with your bullshit. I see right through YOUR OP and this thread, I'm educated I'm not a low IQ Bimbo remember.

Both your education and class are showcased in the above quote Madam Lucy:thup:

Care to answer the OP?

I don't have to PROVE myself to a freak like you OR Psycho Bimbo, my education and class are none of your business, neither is my family, including my children....you and Bimbo and the rest of the ilk mention my children ONE MORE TIME and you'll wish you never had.

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that;s the class of the sewer.

Also you have yet to write something for Skye to copy and paste in my thread where she can provide PROOF I've ever been a member of Stormfront.

Also Alexandra I want PROOF of this garbage she babbles that I'm a "man" and the other nonsense she spews about my children and my husband....PROOF OF ALL Alex, come on, step to it, drop everything and get on the case Miss Marple.

You also need to write something for her to copy and paste in my thread so she can pretend to explain telling me to "go away and die somewhere"

So, you'll be a Busy Missy doing this won't you.
I don't have to PROVE myself to a freak like you OR Psycho Bimbo, my education and class are none of your business, neither is my family, including my children....you and Bimbo and the rest of the ilk mention my children ONE MORE TIME and you'll wish you never had.

More attempts at deflection.

You education and class are something you introduced.

Your family and children are something you introduced, I have never mentioned them at all.

You are still avoiding the OP.

Many people who have children mention their children, it's a thing parents do....but it seems the feral females on this forum have decided they can't handle me mentioning my children, so they decided to trash my children using a series of filthy slurs.

How does this fit into your sanctimonious viewpoint Miss Alexandra? Or is it okay because it's me and I upset your weirdo Internet Crush, I've never understood Internet Crushes, too strange, not normal.

You have been trying to engage me all day in a negative way with your attacks, bullying, threats, invasions into my privacy and stalking. I am trying to talk you down from the ledge you put yourself on with your latest psychotic break. It is apparent that the psychiatrist that you keep referring to currently has his couch occupied by another. We can talk until he is available or this frightful moment your are going through has passed whichever ends soonest. After all what are friends for?:D

BTW can you answer the OP in the meantime.

Don't even mention bullying and stalking, unless you want to call out your friends on their bullying and stalking.

I told you earlier not to mention my family, this includes my husband.

After all what are friends for?:D

You are not my friend, you never have been and you never will be, so don't start getting patronising sweet cheeks.

Care to answer the OP?

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that;s the class of the sewer.

Also you have yet to write something for Skye to copy and paste in my thread where she can provide PROOF I've ever been a member of Stormfront.

Also Alexandra I want PROOF of this garbage she babbles that I'm a "man" and the other nonsense she spews about my children and my husband....PROOF OF ALL Alex, come on, step to it, drop everything and get on the case Miss Marple.

You also need to write something for her to copy and paste in my thread so she can pretend to explain telling me to "go away and die somewhere"

Your family and children are something you introduced, I have never mentioned them at all.

Many people who have children mention their children, it's a thing parents do....but it seems the feral females on this forum have decided they can't handle me mentioning my children, so they decided to trash my children using a series of filthy slurs.

How does this fit into your sanctimonious viewpoint Miss Alexandra? Or is it okay because it's me and I upset your weirdo Internet Crush, I've never understood Internet Crushes, too strange, not normal.

You have been trying to engage me all day in a negative way with your attacks, bullying, threats, invasions into my privacy and stalking. I am trying to talk you down from the ledge you put yourself on with your latest psychotic break. It is apparent that the psychiatrist that you keep referring to currently has his couch occupied by another. We can talk until he is available or this frightful moment your are going through has passed whichever ends soonest. After all what are friends for?:D

Don't even mention bullying and stalking, unless you want to call out your friends on their bullying and stalking.

You are not my friend, you never have been and you never will be, so don't start getting patronising sweet cheeks.
Just look at my profile.

I would like to debate Lucy Hamilton on why she feels it is appropriate to force herself on other posters over their objections. To invade their space with unwarranted insults and remarks after being told to stay away.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication . To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

To the best of my recollection out history as posters is as follows: You came on to USMB I saw that you were being called names like NAZI and killer and being ganged up on. I did not think that was fair so I defended and supported you, I did my best to make you feel welcome.

Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore.

It appears that someone told you I was “sad” you placed me on ignore. Again you made a determination that I was not “sad” and stated as much.

Yesterday you once again commented about you placing me on ignore, but this time commenting on the substance of my posts as if you could read them.

This morning over my objections you started to and continued to post harassing and nasty messages in my profile. You have used your ignore “powers” to abuse, follow, harangue, harass, castigate and enflame a situation where I have clearly respected your choices.

Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board.

It is important to note that your mastery of the English language is quite remarkable. In fact, I work almost exclusively with people who have terminal degrees, as I have, and we all agree that demonstrably you possess the skill of a well educated and highly experienced English language wordsmith. Therefore please dispense with the confusion “at will” tactic that you seem to slip into and fall out like a snake that sheds his skin when asked a direct, albeit, uncomfortable question.

Hey Alexandra,

The Bimbo rated your post a Winner, even though she hasn't the intelligence to EVEN understand it being a Bimbo not to mention a psychotic moron.

But I want you to PM her Alexandra and get her in MY One on One, because Alexandra you afterall WANT ME to have some sort of "discussion" with you in your thread don't you Alexandra, you nutty little woman you.

So go on do the PM. You see I'm not afraid off stuff like the Bimbo, I have confidence in my intellectual abilities.

So we have another attempt at deflection. Clearly you cannot discuss the issue without an emotional outburst.

Just to remind you the main issue is "Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board."

Anyhow Alexandra you better change your panties, and then go and formulate some more written responses for Skye to copy and paste in my thread like I said....she hasn't provided the proof I asked for in MY OP....and I'm waiting for ALL the PROOF to be posted, then we can discuss your whatever OP.

Go and get the Stormfront proof now Miss Alexandra and give it to Skye so she can show it to me in my thread....I'll give you a hint, you might find this mission VERY VERY difficult.

It's 11.36pm, so I must go to my bed, but have fun now Miss Alexandra and don't forget to change those panties.

I've laughed so MUCH at YOU and Skye I very nearly wet myself, thank goodness I have the Germanic self-control and thus was able to get to the little girls rooms on time. You two are just too funny and ultimately of course completely pathetic.
I am not skye

I know you're not Alexandra, but you were helping her with her other written post, you have some sort of brain, she doesn't, so she'll need you to find ALL the proof about Stormfront and me being a "man" and all the other filthy lies she's spewed off the top of her Air Head, you know the proof I want, I'm specific about the proof I want in my OP.

Don't forget, the "go away and die" wish on me also needs FULLY explaining Miss Alexandra.

Night night.

Hey Alexandra,

I am not skye

I know you're not Alexandra, but you were helping her with her other written post, you have some sort of brain, she doesn't, so she'll need you to find ALL the proof about Stormfront and me being a "man" and all the other filthy lies she's spewed off the top of her Air Head, you know the proof I want, I'm specific about the proof I want in my OP.

Don't forget, the "go away and die" wish on me also needs FULLY explaining Miss Alexandra.

Night night.
I helped no one, you are delusional. No answer to the op huh?

Just look at my profile.

Well that's the first lie of your OP Alexandra, it's not "private" like you said is it, it's in the Comments section where ANYONE can read it, like I said....so that was your first lie you said it was "private" and it's not.

But yes the subject matter begins with your second lie, you parroting just what the Bimbo bizarrely said her spewing bullshit telling people I'm "male" I mean WTF is Bimbo on Alexandra?

So I set you straight on that, then you laughingly saying I'M stalking you....which I then must remind you in the next comments that it's Bimbo and all her Little Elves that have stalked me in random threads for months calling me filthy names and just making crap up.

You have no problem with them doing this to me though, you never did, you're a hypocrite Alexandra.

Obviously you don't like me fighting back, you don't want me defending myself, you want them to continue the vicious slurs and outright lies, I mean like they, you must ENJOY this Alexandra, you little Sadistic woman you.

But seriously Miss Alexandra I need to go to bed.

Just look at my profile.

Well that's the first lie of your OP Alexandra, it's not "private" like you said is it, it's in the Comments section where ANYONE can read it, like I said....so that was your first lie you said it was "private" and it's not.

But yes the subject matter begins with your second lie, you parroting just what the Bimbo bizarrely said her spewing bullshit tell people I'm "male" I mean WTF is Bimbo on Alexandra?

So I set you straight on that, then you laughingly saying I'M stalking you....which I then must remind you in the next comments that it's Bimbo and all her Little Elves that have stalked me in random threads for months calling me filthy names and just making crap up.

You have no problem with them doing this to me though, you never did, you're a hypocrite Alexandra.

Obviously you don't like me fighting back, you don't want me defending myself, you want them to continue the vicious slurs and outright lies, I mean like they, you must ENJOY this Alexandra, you little Sadistic woman you.

I need to go to bed

Yes please sober up and we can continue this tomorrow.

Defend what? You have not responded to the OP. All you have been doing is melting down spewing one inanity after insanity. This is a debate thread not a flame zone thread.

You post this thread because you KNOW Skye CANNOT deal One on One with ANYONE except those who give her rimjobs and praise her. That way thinking doesn't come into it, thinking isn't her forte remember.

Care to answer the OP?

I've never had any psychological problems. Do you know what this is below?

800px-Waffenbesitzkarte1.png

Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, you must have one of these to buy a Category B gun.

To get this also you must pass a psychological exam from a doctor of the local police choosing, of course to make sure people with mental health issues don't get a gun....we have no problem with this, we think it's sensible, if you fail the psychological exam, of course you won't get the permit.

I have a Waffenbesitzkarte, I passed the psychological exam or I wouldn't have been able to get a Waffenpass, this is a weapons permit certificate, with which I was able to purchase my Category B guns ie. they are handguns and semi-automatic guns.

My nation isn't like America, we must pass a psychological background check and fulfill all criteria, and the police chose the doctor not you.

So I don't want to hear anymore of your poor attempt at "psychology" Miss Alexandra.

Now it IS bedtime and I'm not messing about this time.

Just look at my profile.

But yes the subject matter begins with your second lie, you parroting just what the Bimbo bizarrely said her spewing bullshit tell people I'm "male" I mean WTF is Bimbo on Alexandra?

I need to go to bed

Yes please sober up and we can continue this tomorrow.

Defend what? You have not responded to the OP. All you have been doing is melting down spewing one inanity after insanity. This is a debate thread not a flame zone thread.

I don't drink, Kid C is arriving later this year....oh I forgot :eusa_doh:Bimbo and all the sad feral females think I'm a "man" and the children don't exist.

What sad freaks those bitches are.

You can pull your finger out now Miss Alexandra you oddball you.

Care to answer the OP?

Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, you must have one of the to buy a Category B gun.

To get this also you must pass a psychological exam from a doctor of the local police choosing, of course to make sure people with mental health issues don't get a gun....we have no problem with this, we think it's sensible, if you fail the psychological exam, of course you won't get the permit.

I have a Waffenbesitzkarte, I passed the psychological exam or I wouldn't have been able to get a Waffenpass, this is a weapons permit certificate, with which I was able to purchase my Category B guns ie. they are handguns and semi-automatic guns.

My nation isn't like America, we must pass a psychological background check and fulfill all criteria, and the police chose the doctor not you.

So I don't want to hear anymore of your poor attempt at "psychology" Miss Alexandra.

That is very nice and I sure that you are proud, but psychosis can strike at any time and as I read your posts they a clear cry for help.

Now get some rest, let the alcohol seep out of your little pores. In the morning it will be a new day and maybe you can answer the OP in an intelligent manner.

Your friend

Alex.:)

Care to answer the OP?

Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, you must have one of these to buy a Category B gun.

Tammy thinks this is funny, it's odd-on Tammy wouldn't get anything because she wouldn't pass ANY sort of psychological exam. Who'd want a weird lesbian with a Hitler moustache having access to firearms :eek-52:

Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, you must have one of the to buy a Category B gun.

That is very nice and I sure that you are proud, but psychosis can strike at any time and as I read your posts they a clear cry for help.

Now get some rest, let the alcohol seep out of your little pores. In the morning it will be a new day and maybe you can answer the OP in an intelligent manner.

Your friend

I told you I don't drink, although as Bimbo wishes me to "go someplace and die" I'm sure she'd love me to post in several months that Kid C has died whilst still In Utero hey Alex, come on you KNOW that's what she'd like, she's the nasty clunt not me, if she wants me dead, she'll want the kid dead, it's logical.

Go and tell Bimbo to get into rehab or whatever, she's always coming across like she's drunk, people even post this emoticon frequently at her :booze:

And Lesbian Tammy is so psychotic she'll rate this post funny you watch, yes dead kids with dead Mothers are just THAT FUNNY aren't they Alexandra?

Your friend

I told you I don't drink, although as Bimbo wishes me to "go someplace and die" I'm sure she'd love me to post in several months that Kid C has died whilst still In Utero hey Alex, come on you KNOW that's what she'd like, she's the nasty clunt not me, if she wants me dead, she'll want the kid dead, it's logical.

Go and tell Bimbo to get into rehab or whatever, she's always coming across like she's drunk, people even post this emoticon frequently at her :booze:

And Lesbian Tammy is so psychotic she'll rate this post funny you watch, yes dead kids with dead Mothers are just THAT FUNNY aren't they Alexandra?
This is not about skye, tommy, carla or anyone else but my desire to discuss the issue(s) outlined in the OP with you.

If you feel you cannot or do not wish to address those those then please just say so and we can end this thread and go our separate ways.

Forum List

Back