Alex Jones Suit Bumped Up $45.2 Million

Because if you were really interested in a conversation instead of just trolling, you would at least have a rudimentary understanding of what happened.
It sounds like claiming sandy hook was a false flag is a crime now.

:rolleyes: No. I pissed on your puppy and duct tapped the toilet shut on him. And I won't let him out until I'm convinced that he's potty trained.
Typical bitch with a big mouth. Thats you. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

What about the Russia Hoax? Hillary The Murderer tore this country apart. She should be executed the murdering fucking bitch

Trigger much you GD MF fool...lolol

You are too stupid to even converse with. Go pound sand bitch

Not sure if it is a crime, but broadcasting that for years cost Alex Jones a shit pot full of money.
He's a guy that covers conspiracy theories. Sandy hook was one. I still don't get what he did that warrants what's happening to him.

He's a guy that covers conspiracy theories. Sandy hook was one. I still don't get what he did that warrants what's happening to him.

Maybe you should be a little more curious and read the many stories covering the whole thing.

He's getting railroaded. That being said, he should have never said Sandy Hook was a hoax. There's no viable proof that it was.

That easily opened him up to what he's experiencing now.
And again the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible – Trump, the January 6th rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy, Bannon, and now the likes of Alex Jones.

He probably don't have a pot to piss in, but this is still great news, and I hope he gets bled white.
I believe this slob is, and has been, making money hand over fist.

We'll need at least 20 more of these types of verdicts to take the son-of-bitch down.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Fortunately, you don't have to get it. The dead children's parents got it. The jury got it. The judge got it. Anybody with even a trace of decency got it. You don't have to get it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back