What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Jones Suit Bumped Up $45.2 Million

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You should research what was said in the trial. I'm not going to lead you through it a step at the time.
Sounds complicated. Why not just say what he did?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds complicated. Why not just say what he did?
Because if you were really interested in a conversation instead of just trolling, you would at least have a rudimentary understanding of what happened.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because if you were really interested in a conversation instead of just trolling, you would at least have a rudimentary understanding of what happened.
It sounds like claiming sandy hook was a false flag is a crime now.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you piss on yourself?
:rolleyes: No. I pissed on your puppy and duct tapped the toilet shut on him. And I won't let him out until I'm convinced that he's potty trained.

OP
okfine

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: No. I pissed on your puppy and duct tapped the toilet shut on him. And I won't let him out until I'm convinced that he's potty trained.
Typical bitch with a big mouth. Thats you. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It sounds like claiming sandy hook was a false flag is a crime now.
Not sure if it is a crime, but broadcasting that for years cost Alex Jones a shit pot full of money.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
You should research what was said in the trial. I'm not going to lead you through it a step at the time.
He only has stupid questions left to ask.

BWK

Gold Member
Reaction score
What about the Russia Hoax? Hillary The Murderer tore this country apart. She should be executed the murdering fucking bitch

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trigger much you GD MF fool...lolol

You are too stupid to even converse with. Go pound sand bitch

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is a crime, but broadcasting that for years cost Alex Jones a shit pot full of money.
He's a guy that covers conspiracy theories. Sandy hook was one. I still don't get what he did that warrants what's happening to him.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's a guy that covers conspiracy theories. Sandy hook was one. I still don't get what he did that warrants what's happening to him.

Maybe you should be a little more curious and read the many stories covering the whole thing.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's getting railroaded. That being said, he should have never said Sandy Hook was a hoax. There's no viable proof that it was.

That easily opened him up to what he's experiencing now.
And again the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible – Trump, the January 6th rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy, Bannon, and now the likes of Alex Jones.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He probably don't have a pot to piss in, but this is still great news, and I hope he gets bled white.
I believe this slob is, and has been, making money hand over fist.

We'll need at least 20 more of these types of verdicts to take the son-of-bitch down.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, you don't have to get it. The dead children's parents got it. The jury got it. The judge got it. Anybody with even a trace of decency got it. You don't have to get it.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one on the reprehensible right gets it – that’s one of countless things that make you reprehensible.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List