Alex Jones secretly recorded his conversations with Megyn Kelly and posts a sneak peak

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Alex Jones Releases Megyn Kelly Audio Online Ahead of NBC Broadcast

Infowars host Alex Jones is taking new measures to set things straight about his interview with NBC News' Megyn Kelly, set to air Sunday.

On Thursday night, Jones leaked audio of what he says was his private, pre-interview conversation with Kelly online to clarify what he referred to as "misrepresenting" him in the official interview.

"I've never done this in 22 years, I've never recorded another journalist," Jones said in a video posted to Twitter, teasing the leak. "I've never done this, but I knew that it was a fraud, that it was a lie."

In the audio, Kelly is heard saying, "This is not going to be a contentious, sort of 'gotcha' exchange." Then in a preview of the televised footage, Jones is seen talking with Kelly about the Newtown shooting, with Jones calling Kelly "an anti-gunner."

The host also called out the "mainstream media," including The Hollywood Reporter, for its recent coverage of his sit-down with Kelly. Jones claimed that his words were taken out of context and heavily edited in promo clips for the interview. "I got it all on tape, sweetheart," he said during Thursday's Infowars show. "I did it to protect myself so I can show what she really did."

"What are they going to do, when I've got the tapes of what really happened?" Jones added, saying that Kelly acted like she was "obsessed with him." "It was worse than in college in a topless bar when women try to get you to pay for a dance."...

He's going to post the entire interview and all conversations with Megyn Kelly from 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., because he knew the media was going to edit him to make him look crazy.

If it was "private", he's going to jail.

Will they let him continue to spew from behind bars after lights out?

Regardless of this interview, Alex Jones is a major league asshole and whack job.

Try again, dumb ass:

Texas Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

Irrelevant, Stupid.

The recording of the conversation is not the problematic part --- the broadcasting of it is.

This is Federal regulation.

§ 73.1206 Broadcast of telephone conversations

Before recording a telephone conversation for broadcast, or broadcasting such a conversation simultaneously with its occurrence, a licensee shall inform any party to the call of the licensee's intention to broadcast the conversation, except where such party is aware, or may be presumed to be aware from the circumstances of the conversation, that it is being or likely will be broadcast. Such awareness is presumed to exist only when the other party to the call is associated with the station (such as as employee or part-time reporter), or where the other party originates the call and it is obvious that it is in connection with a program in which the station customarily broadcasts telephone conversations.

[ 35 FR 7733, May 20, 1970]

Also, the media doesn't need to edit him to make him sound crazy. He does that all by himself.

Try again, dumb ass:

except where such party is aware, or may be presumed to
be aware from the circumstances of the conversation, that it is being or likely will be broadcast.

You just killed your own argument, dumb ass. She was in the Info Wars Studio and hanging out with a journalist. She had no expectation of privacy and should have known Alex would or could be recording her, especially since she was there to do a story on Alex Jones.

Try again, dumb ass:

be aware from the circumstances of the conversation, that it is being or likely will be broadcast.

You just killed your own argument, dumb ass. She was in the Info Wars Studio and hanging out with a journalist. She had no expectation of privacy and should have known Alex would or could be recording her, especially since she was there to do a story on Alex Jones.

Then you were lying when you said he "secretly" taped it?

What a shocker.

Try again, dumb ass:

Then you were lying when you said he "secretly" taped it?

What a shocker.

Are you retarded?

Alex Jones secretly recorded his conversations with Megyn Kelly and posts a sneak peak

Good on him!!!:thup:

Also, the media doesn't need to edit him to make him sound crazy. He does that all by himself.

Alex Jones is taking a job away from an editor. :death:

Although, there ain't nothing an editor could do about that voice where every word sounds like it's emanating in mid-puke. Sounds like Bruce Springstein.

No, not "good". There's nothing "good" about secretly taping people; that's a violation of trust. And broadcasting it is fucking illegal, as it should be.

Of course the OP has just admitted he was lying about the whole thing anyway, so he's fucked up.

No, not "good". There's nothing "good" about secretly taping people; that's a violation of trust. And broadcasting it is fucking illegal, as it should be.

Of course the OP has just admitted he was lying about the whole thing anyway, so he's fucked up.

I imagine Alex Jones has lawyers, don't you think he consulted with them before doing this?;)

Good on him, good on him, good on him!!!! :up:

I imagine Alex Jones has lawyers, don't you think he consulted with them before doing this?;)

Good on him, good on him, good on him!!!! :up:

Apparently not.
That is, apparently not if one believes the OP's characterization of what he actually did, which is a very bigly IF. He seems to be making it up because as represented it would be a flagrant violation of federal law. But it's not worth the time to go read the material he apparently didn't bother to. Hey, it's Alex Jones. Who cares.

Its always good to cover yer ass. Jones may be an asshole, but so is Kelly. She is a reporter. They tend to lie.

The orange-stool is jealous, he asked Jones if he recorded at 44k or 22k. Jones had to check his False Flag cassette tape recorder.

The orange-stool is jealous, he asked Jones if he recorded at 44k or 22k. Jones had to check his False Flag cassette tape recorder.

Rump recorded Comey at a billion skillion kbps with a sample rate of umpteen infinity. It was the bigliest kbps in the history of the world. Many audio engineers are saying that. I have editors looking at the waveforms right now. It's unbelievable what they found. Oh and Hillary broke his mic.

Forum List

Back