Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

Another lawsuit on jones, another loss.

The man should never spew those untrue conspiracy theories on his show or website. He knew they were all lies.

I have lost count how many cases he has lost over this, this has to be the 3rd or so lawsuit for his lies and conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook.

The sad thing about all this, all the far right wingers will always believe jones' lies and never the truth.

If he had been telling the truth and could back it up in a court of law, he wouldn't have ended up being sued so many times and lost every single time.

No one died at Sandy Hook.......it was a pathetic psy-op. It was a DHS capstone drill that was portrayed as a real time event and it was pathetically done. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the official story and the crisis actors were third rate. Robbie Parker, Gene Rosen? Secretaries calling 9/11 whispering into the phone while Adam Lanza was allegedly firing of 150 shots in a ten minute window. Ever fired a 9 millimeter pistol or a facsimile thereof? I have and the noise will make your ears ring after the first shot. Sandy Hoax was a huge load of bullshit. I am not even slightly surprised that leftards bought it "hook, line and sinker".

No one died at Sandy Hook.......it was a pathetic psy-op. It was a DHS capstone drill that was portrayed as a real time event and it was pathetically done. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the official story and the crisis actors were third rate. Robbie Parker, Gene Rosen? Secretaries calling 9/11 whispering into the phone while Adam Lanza was allegedly firing of 150 shots in a ten minute window. Ever fired a 9 millimeter pistol or a facsimile thereof? I have and the noise will make your ears ring after the first shot. Sandy Hoax was a huge load of bullshit. I am not even slightly surprised that leftards bought it "hook, line and sinker".
What do you think should be done about these crisis actors?

Charged with fraud would be a good start and having to refund the 25 million plus dollars that they stole in donations.

Which entity should hold them accountable? Do you think the same jurisdiction as the courts that found Alex Jones guilty even though is now stating that Sandy Hook was not a false flag?

Which entity should hold them accountable? Do you think the same jurisdiction as the courts that found Alex Jones guilty even though is now stating that Sandy Hook was not a false flag?
The state department, DHS, the DOJ are totally corrupted. What was Jones found guilty of? He lost a lawsuit....nothing more.

The state department, DHS, the DOJ are totally corrupted. What was Jones found guilty of? He lost a lawsuit....nothing more.
True, he lost a law suit.

So, which court will take on the crisis actors case?

Forum List

Back