Alex Jones’ Last Ditch Defense in Sandy Hook Lawsuit: Depose Hillary Clinton

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This guy..hits every hot button his base possesses--His claim? Clinton orchestrated his legal troubles..in revenge for losing to Trump--which defeat Jones takes credit for!

InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones could finally face legal consequences over his claims that the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre was a false flag, with multiple civil cases filed by relatives of the victims set for trial in the spring of 2022.
But the bombastic radio host has one last-ditch strategy before one of those lawsuits reaches a Connecticut courtroom next May: deposing former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
In a July 1 court filing, Jones’ lawyers asked a judge to order Clinton to be deposed in the case. Clinton, who Jones once baselessly claimed “personally murdered and chopped up” children, has no connection to any of the Sandy Hook lawsuits. But Jones’ attorneys insist that Clinton should be interviewed as a witness, implying in court filings that she could somehow be involved in funding or organizing the lawsuits.
“The defendants in this case believe that this suit was filed six years after the shootings at Sandy Hook as part of a vendetta inspired, orchestrated and directed in whole or in part by Hillary Clinton as part of a vendetta to silence Alex Jones after Ms. Clinton lost the presidential race to Donald J. Trump,” the motion reads. “The litigation is brought and pursued in bad faith as part of a partisan effort to silence Mr. Jones for reasons wholly independent of the merits of the plaintiffs’ claims.”

This guy..hits every hot button his base possesses--His claim? Clinton orchestrated his legal troubles..in revenge for losing to Trump--which defeat Jones takes credit for!

InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones could finally face legal consequences over his claims that the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre was a false flag, with multiple civil cases filed by relatives of the victims set for trial in the spring of 2022.
But the bombastic radio host has one last-ditch strategy before one of those lawsuits reaches a Connecticut courtroom next May: deposing former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
In a July 1 court filing, Jones’ lawyers asked a judge to order Clinton to be deposed in the case. Clinton, who Jones once baselessly claimed “personally murdered and chopped up” children, has no connection to any of the Sandy Hook lawsuits. But Jones’ attorneys insist that Clinton should be interviewed as a witness, implying in court filings that she could somehow be involved in funding or organizing the lawsuits.
“The defendants in this case believe that this suit was filed six years after the shootings at Sandy Hook as part of a vendetta inspired, orchestrated and directed in whole or in part by Hillary Clinton as part of a vendetta to silence Alex Jones after Ms. Clinton lost the presidential race to Donald J. Trump,” the motion reads. “The litigation is brought and pursued in bad faith as part of a partisan effort to silence Mr. Jones for reasons wholly independent of the merits of the plaintiffs’ claims.”
Alex Jones hasn't said or did anything outrageous in a while...donations must have fallen off...presto!...instant headlines.

Alex Jones is trying to prove to the court that he is batshit crazy and can’t be held responsible for what he says

Got a link to Alex Jones saying that to back that up your allegation?

Or are you just lying to the USMB forum again, as usual?

It was a quote from the OP link, not EvilEyeFleegle making a personal statement, but I was curious, so here you go:

Go down a bit and you can listen to audio of the quote.

Got a link to Alex Jones saying that to back that up your allegation?

Or are you just lying to the USMB forum again, as usual?
Not too bright, are you. to start with..I've made no allegations at all. I posted an article that quoted his lawyers and the motions filed..legal documents.
I guess actually reading the article was beyond your skills? His lawyers speak for him...most people are aware of how this works..but i understand that you just don't quite get it. I get it....you're a fan...which, by itself, disqualifies you from any cogent discussion.
Sort of like accusing someone of lying..although you can't post one time where I did so.
As usual~

Got a link to back that up?

Not too bright, are you. to start with..I've made no allegations at all. I posted an article that quoted his lawyers and the motions filed..legal documents.
I guess actually reading the article was beyond your skills? His lawyers speak for him...most people are aware of how this works..but i understand that you just don't quite get it. I get it....you're a fan...which, by itself, disqualifies you from any cogent discussion.
Sort of like accusing someone of lying..although you can't post one time where I did so.
As usual~
You are dodging the question.

Could you please explain to your fellow USMB forumers, why you are dodging the question?

The fact Democrats hate Alex jones should be enough to convince Americans to love Alex jones and take what he says seriously.

Forum List

Back