Alex Jones: 'If they can silence me they can silence anyone.'

I didn't start the thread. Just because you don't want to discuss this aspect of why Jones was able to do what he did does't mean it isn't relevant.
Jones was able to do what he did because he had money, a platform, and a voice. That's all he needed to say something stupid and be punished.

You seem to be trying to claim that only 'Trumpsters' are insane ... which is both insane and funny.

The level of extreme partisanship you and others constantly demonstrate is also both insane and funny.

Now would be a great time to remind snowflakes of the Democrat who suggested if any more US troops were based on an island said ISLAND would CAPSIZE.

INSANITY is not a partisan trait.
They are willfully ignorant, which can push many to insanity. Just look at what happened in Cincinnati the other day. Someone, or a group on social media probably pumped that guy full of bs, without even knowing what the search was about, and went to an FBI office to kill officers. So no, not all, but it doesn't take much when your go to strategy is willful ignorance, plus the violent talk on social media for Trumpster's to lose their shit. And now we find out, Trump had classified documents there. So guess what, the FBI search was more than justified, and this Trumper lost his life. Folks need to calm the fuck down and get all the information, before letting loose the lynch mob, or calling for civil war. They need to stop acting the fool. People die because of that shit.

Jones was able to do what he did because he had money, a platform, and a voice. That's all he needed to say something stupid and be punished.
No. In court, Jones' actions and the actions of his followers were seen as one and the same when discussing the damages done to the families of the Sandy Hook victims. You can't just pretend one exists without the other. He intentionally used his money, platform, and voice to cause his followers to attack those people. Without his followers, there would have been no court case because no harm would have been done that couldn't have been prevented by turning off the radio. Jones, and his followers couldn't and shouldn't have been seperated in the trial. They can't, and shouldn't be seperated in any discussion of the harm he has caused.

You are correct…. But it’s only a step more insane than saying the election was stolen. The way you view Jones is similar to how many people see Trump and his circle of followers that push falsehoods.

Jones doing it with the murder of children was sick and wrong and a step too far. But you all use the same dishonest tactics with many other issues. Let’s be honest partisan wingnut Dems do it too. We should condemn these tactics across the board no matter who is using them
This is with two current unqualified people as President and Vice President. Ans most of the administration also.

No. In court, Jones' actions and the actions of his followers were seen as one and the same when discussing the damages done to the families of the Sandy Hook victims.
So Jones followers have to pay the families millions as well?

Jones was the only one sued for his actions. He is the only one who has to pay.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
No problem understanding that. My personal belief is that the court recognized that his followers probably would not have done the things they did without his direction, making the vast majority of the damages due to Jones' actions. It certainly was not because the actions taken by jones' followers were not worthy of a court ruling. I would be interested if anyone else had another theory.

Your PERSONAL Belief, snowflake, doesn't matter shit - FACTS do.

'Nuff said.
True. Though it seems obvious, I do not know for sure why Jones was the only one named in that suit, but I do recognize the fact that when determining damages, the actions of his followers were considered to be one and the same with his.

Your TDS aside (as this thread is not about Trump, snowflake), Jones is clearly an average, run-of-the-mill mentally ill mouth breather.
that was endorsed by the former President, and that for some dumb fuck reason now you're all squishy about others mentioning this obvious endorsement. It's like bringing up Santa Claus, but not allowing any mention of Christmas. Obvious troll is obvious.
To say Sandy Hook was a hoax was clearly insane.
To say the 2020 election was stolen is clearly insane. Picking and choosing which conspiracy theory to 'legitimize' and/or dismiss is an exercise in jackassery.

Forum List

Back