Alex Jones: “I Will Eat Your Ass!”

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020

I don’t claim to have the world’s best sense of humor ...
but this Alex Jones video really made me laugh.

Here we get some context on the family problems ...
of everybody’s favorite rightwing nutcase:

Hmm. I know pizactly who needs to see this: MindWars
That is uhh..rather..odd..and disturbing.
We used to read Tom Brown's guide to field survival and go try things in the woods.

I could live for the rest of my life and never think about eating my neighbor. I think more about feeding my neighbor.

In b4 Mr. Rogers references.

I don’t claim to have the world’s best sense of humor ...
but this Alex Jones video really made me laugh.

Here we get some context on the family problems ...
of everybody’s favorite rightwing nutcase:

I would pay to watch Alex John Brinkley Jones eat his own ass.

1588372769884.png

Leftist re so _____ stupid they never stop to think that JONES CAN PROVE EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID OR DONE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOW -----LEFTIST REJECTS WILL WRITE BS LIES IN MSM WORLD lmfao and you degenerate bite hte bullet everytime--
All his shows are recored his RECORED SHOWS PROVE WTF he said or didn't say and yeah dumbasses and expert can still tell if it's been edited morons.
wait until he's in jail you assholes will have a field day if the crooked inside can beat him at it allll .

Jail or not IT'S LIKE THE SAME REJECTS WHO THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET RID OF CHRIS FROM THIS DAY AND BACK 2,000 SOME YRS AGO you can't take christ out of ppl and you sure in the hell can't killl an instinct that makes uus all ALEX JONES msm puntas!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Our disinformation icon is down on globalists?

After years and years of defending them?

my my.....how fast the world turns.....

~S~

Jones is inappropriately called a "right-winger" by those who really don't know much about him. He's more of a "right-libertarian", not a "right-winger." I'm about as far right as they come and there are things I disagree with Alex Jones, like drug use, UFOs, and space aliens.

But I will say this about him: He has an ability to dig up some pieces of information that most news sources overlook. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he wrong. Even the National Enquirer got it right seven times: Uncovering the murderer of Bill Cosby's son, the truth about O.J. Simpson's bloody shoe print, Jesse Jackson's illegitimate daughter, Bob Dole's mistress, Gary Hart's affairs, Rush Limbaugh's drug addiction, and Sen. John Edwards' affairs.

Jones was a hero of the leftist moonbat fringe when he was trying to convince everyone Bush did 9/11.

He is a bullshit artist. His only objective is self promotion. He has no core principles.

Jones is inappropriately called a "right-winger" by those who really don't know much about him. He's more of a "right-libertarian", not a "right-winger." I'm about as far right as they come and there are things I disagree with Alex Jones, like drug use, UFOs, and space aliens.

But I will say this about him: He has an ability to dig up some pieces of information that most news sources overlook. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he wrong. Even the National Enquirer got it right seven times: Uncovering the murderer of Bill Cosby's son, the truth about O.J. Simpson's bloody shoe print, Jesse Jackson's illegitimate daughter, Bob Dole's mistress, Gary Hart's affairs, Rush Limbaugh's drug addiction, and Sen. John Edwards' affairs.

And for each story that the Enquirer gets partially accurate, there are dozens and dozens of articles like the one about the woman who has the devil living in her microwave oven, or space aliens having a formal meeting with the president at the white house.

I understand what Alex was saying...and i agree. If it comes between me or my family dying and roasting your ass on a spit...yeah...you are gonna be barbecue.

Alex is either desperate for attention or is having a really bad fetish urge.
Maybe you should pull your pants down in front of him and see if he walks the walk.
Seriously man, don’t tempt him. I guarantee you he would do exactly that. Moon is one sick motherfucker who boasted about statutory rape in another thread. He’s one of those social awkward asshats who can’t relate to women so he admitted going after children. His own words (post #36 of another thread):
When I was young I had sex with underage females

Alex is either desperate for attention or is having a really bad fetish urge.
Maybe you should pull your pants down in front of him and see if he walks the walk.
Seriously man, don’t tempt him. I guarantee you he would do exactly that. Moon is one sick motherfucker who boasted about statutory rape in another thread. He’s one of those social awkward asshats who can’t relate to women so he admitted going after children. His own words (post #36 of another thread):
When I was young I had sex with underage females

Why you lie, Buttsoiler? I clicked your link and it doesn't say that at all.

Typical Buttsoiler Bullshit.

Forum List

Back