Alex Jones "Conspiracies"?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Ok, I'm reading about this, even though it happened a while back.

From what I'm getting from what I've read so far...........Alex Jones used his show to promote a conspiracy theory, where he made a lot of money off the merchandizing from. Is that correct, or am I not understanding what they are claiming?

1. NOBODY can prove a "theory", thats why it's called a THEORY! Therefore you cannot sue someone for believing in something you do not. If that were the case, I'd be a filthy fucking billionaire from suing religious organizations.

2. Unless he SOLEY SET OUT to scam people and made DEALS with his advertisers to specifically defraud people, then he had nothing to do with it. He's not responsible for what people buy from advertising. If this IS the case, then EVERY SINGLE COMPANY AND BUSINESS CAN BE SUED FOR ADVERTISING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY FROM THEM!!!

3. Regardless of the courts opposing claims, it is NOT Alex Jones' responsibility.......nor can he force anyone.......into buying from those advertisers of his program. Again.......if this is the case......EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS AND COMPANY IN THE USA can be sued.

4. If it WAS his intention, there has been no evidence of "collusion" to state anything other than Alex's program making money off the sales of his advertisers.......WHICH ALL MEDIA PLATFORMS DO!! There are THOUSANDS of Youtubers that TELL you to buy from their advertisers, some of them even verbally harass you into and guilt you into it. So why aren't THEY being dragged thru the courts?

If this is all TRUE, then the Nazicrats are guilty of even MORE criminal offenses than ever before!!!

Since this "judge" is DEMANDING Alex claim guilt, Alex's lawyers can claim negligence, favoritism, and collaboration from the judges seat with the opposition.......which is illegal. And Alex can sue the judge for judicial contempt.

I don't know why they aren't doing this already.

But the way it has been going, he's innocent. Just like Trump, it's just the Nazicrats trying to find guilt on an innocent person, just because they tell the TRUTH about the Nazicrat party!

From what I'm getting from what I've read so far...........Alex Jones used his show to promote a conspiracy theory, where he made a lot of money off the merchandizing from. Is that correct, or am I not understanding what they are claiming?

1. NOBODY can prove a "theory", thats why it's called a THEORY! Therefore you cannot sue someone for believing in something you do not. If that were the case, I'd be a filthy fucking billionaire from suing religious organizations.

2. Unless he SOLEY SET OUT to scam people and made DEALS with his advertisers to specifically defraud people, then he had nothing to do with it. He's not responsible for what people buy from advertising. If this IS the case, then EVERY SINGLE COMPANY AND BUSINESS CAN BE SUED FOR ADVERTISING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY FROM THEM!!!

3. Regardless of the courts opposing claims, it is NOT Alex Jones' responsibility.......nor can he force anyone.......into buying from those advertisers of his program. Again.......if this is the case......EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS AND COMPANY IN THE USA can be sued.

4. If it WAS his intention, there has been no evidence of "collusion" to state anything other than Alex's program making money off the sales of his advertisers.......WHICH ALL MEDIA PLATFORMS DO!! There are THOUSANDS of Youtubers that TELL you to buy from their advertisers, some of them even verbally harass you into and guilt you into it. So why aren't THEY being dragged thru the courts?

If this is all TRUE, then the Nazicrats are guilty of even MORE criminal offenses than ever before!!!

Since this "judge" is DEMANDING Alex claim guilt, Alex's lawyers can claim negligence, favoritism, and collaboration from the judges seat with the opposition.......which is illegal. And Alex can sue the judge for judicial contempt.

But the way it has been going, he's innocent. Just like Trump, it's just the Nazicrats trying to find guilt on an innocent person, just because they tell the TRUTH about the Nazicrat party!

People like you are why liars like Alex Jones are rich.

People like you are why liars like Alex Jones are rich.

How so?

I've never listened to any of his programs, and I've definitely not ever bought anything from him.

So, you must be severely brain damaged to make such a statement. Well, if you had a brain to begin with.

I'm beginning to see why so many people despise you on this forum.

He parrots false stories to drive people to his website where he hawks supplements and survival merchandise. While that in itself is just fleecing lemmings of their cash, one of these false stories that had a good deal of leg, involved touting a lie that maintained that a school shooting was staged by actors and was false....and repeating the story over and over. And he's going to get bled dry because of it. The man is human effluence. Whatever bad things happen to this man..he deserves much worse. :)

How so?

I've never listened to any of his programs, and I've definitely not ever bought anything from him.

So, you must be severely brain damaged to make such a statement. Well, if you had a brain to begin with.

I'm beginning to see why so many people despise you on this forum.

You've never listened to his show and you posted that OP whoring for him?

Sure, Toffeenut Buttsmuggler

LOL

He parrots false stories to drive people to his website where he hawks supplements and survival merchandise. While that in itself is just fleecing lemmings of their cash, one of these false stories that had a good deal of leg, involved touting a lie that maintained that a school shooting was staged by actors and was false....and repeating the story over and over. And he's going to get bled dry because of it. The man is human effluence. Whatever bad things happen to this man..he deserves much worse. :)

Ah, ok. He's not a conspiracy theorist then, he's a shit monger.

But as I stated, plenty of other Youtubers do the exact same, or worse. And so do many businesses and companies.
If he's being sued for it, why aren't they??

Ah, ok. He's not a conspiracy theorist then, he's a shit monger.

But as I stated, plenty of other Youtubers do the exact same, or worse. And so do many businesses and companies.
If he's being sued for it, why aren't they??
Because the average asshole on YouTube doesn't have Alex Jones audience. Not Fat Wesley Crusher. Not Hippie Stink...hell, I don't even think Ben Shapiro does. :)
And to be more than fair, I've never seen any of the mainstream assholes even hint that Sandy Hook was a false flag staged by actors.

Because the average asshole on YouTube doesn't have Alex Jones audience. Not Fat Wesley Crusher. Not Hippie Stink...hell, I don't even think Ben Shapiro does. :)
And to be more than fair, I've never seen any of the mainstream assholes even hint that Sandy Hook was a false flag staged by actors.

I guess I may have to listen to a couple of Alex's programs to see for myself then.

Ben Shapiro has a huge following, but he doesn't push any one product. He doesn't tell people they need what his advertisers sell. I do like him a lot though, and I agree with 95% of what he says.

Now I have heard of a few "theories" as to why some of the school shootings were set up by the government/FBI/CIA.......but I don't recall any specifically stating any of them were faked. I doubt the parents of murdered kids would agree with it at all.

For me, I'd have a problem with anyone making money off human misery, especially that of dead kids. But the media does it all the fucking time, and so do the politicians. So, just based on that alone, I'd say he's not guilty of anything that all those in power do as well.

I guess I may have to listen to a couple of Alex's programs to see for myself then.

Ben Shapiro has a huge following, but he doesn't push any one product. He doesn't tell people they need what his advertisers sell. I do like him a lot though, and I agree with 95% of what he says.
Dude...HE's the one selling the goods. Not advertisers. The supplements, the survival gear...are HIS.

And your belief in him is not a shock to me.

Dude...HE's the one selling the goods. Not advertisers. The supplements, the survival gear...are HIS.

And your belief in him is not a shock to me.

OH..........Ok, I get what you're saying now. He's peddling his PERSONAL products. Gotcha!

I don't believe in him. I never stated that. I'm just going off based on what I've read so far, which is what I stated to begin with.

Thats why I was asking about this guy..........From what I was getting out of what the articles I've read were saying, it sounded like he was using his position to make people buy stuff from his advertisers.

But it makes more sense now, if he's pushing HIS personal products...........Ok. NOW I get it.

Fortunately, we have a system of jurisprudence in American that trumps ideological fanaticism, truth still matters, and those who harm innocent Americans by profiteering off cruel and baseless lies are held responsible, media entertainers included.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.55.54 AM.png

The only reason liberals give 2 shits about AJ is because he got rich off of this. Liberals don't like rich people. They want everyone poor like them so we are dependent on the gov't. Had AJ not made any money, they wouldn't give him the time of day.

Forum List

Back