Alex Baldwin vindicated

Rust Crew Member BLAMES Alec Baldwin! | Says He MEANT To Do It In MASSIVE Lawsuit!

The video makes mention that the gun was cocked and fired by Baldwin which was not part of the script. Crew member blames Baldwin for the killing. This makes me question what the nature of the gun was. I am no gun expert by any means but I have handled several guns in my life time and some revolvers will cock the gun simple by pulling the trigger. wondering if there are revolvers where one would need to cock the hammer before the gun will fire and if so, was the gun used on the set one that required this action?

Baldwin seems to have everyone thinking that the armorer was at fault but she still claims that the gun was empty when she gave the gun over to the director Hall. If cocking the gun and then pulling the trigger was not part of the script, then this could cause much doubt that Baldwin is clear of any wrong doing. My question is whether he had time to insert a bullet into the gun after getting it from Hall.

Anybody who has used or even seen the blank rounds knows they are visibly very distinctively different from live ammo. Whoever loaded them into the weapon is certainly guilty of negligence, and it wasn't Baldwin who loaded it. If there was some sort of union trouble going on I would start there if I were the local police investigators.

The investigation into this has always been an accidental shooting.
Someone put a live round into that weapon. Movie sets have policies and procedures just like all other professional organizations. Those will be relentlessly reviewed by very good lawyers and unless everyone who handled that weapon can PROVE they followed those procedures, someone is going to burn.

Someone put a live round into that weapon. Movie sets have policies and procedures just like all other professional organizations. Those will be relentlessly reviewed by very good lawyers and unless everyone who handled that weapon can PROVE they followed those procedures, someone is going to burn.
word now is the scene Baldwin was in didn’t even call for him to use the weapon…so nobody is sure why he pulled the trigger

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
Hey dumbass John Schneider exposed Baldwin that it was reckless and criminal negligense on his part,he spoke that every actor on set knows not to point a prop gun at someone.he spoke about his days on duke of hazard how everytime roscoe would yell out freeze and pull his gun out of his vest,the actor portrayed him never once pointed the gun at Luke or bo duke,that he knew better,Baldwin is not a journeyman and he knew as well what he was doing was criminal stupid fuck.

james best who played roscoe he would always point the gun in the air,never at the actors which is what the norm you stupid ass shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Baldwin is an uneducated idiot.

Second rule after clearing a weapon, is trigger discipline.

The LAST thing you do with a weapon is put your finger on the trigger.

If your finger is on the trigger then you intend for a round to go down range.
All these stupid fuck trolls like Dane and the op expose what stupid fuck morons they all are.

Second rule after clearing a weapon, is trigger discipline.

The LAST thing you do with a weapon is put your finger on the trigger.

If your finger is on the trigger then you intend for a round to go down range.
I like that. I'm going to remember it.

Alec Baldwin denies pulling the trigger.

He probably denies cocking the gun also. However, the gun did shoot Halyna Hutchins and killed her. If the gun was never cocked or the trigger was never pulled, how could the gun even go off? My guess is that he is lying. He wants everyone to believe in magic.

I dislike Baldwin. But let’s be fair and rational.

seems almost impossible to believe he wanted to shoot that poor woman.

So, right off the bat, I assume no more than negligence.

Proper gun safety likely wasn’t his strong suit. So ignorance is probable. Then again, who the fuck would imagine that being given a prop and being told that it was cold would mean that it was nevertheless loaded with a live round?

That’s as far as I go for now in defending him. When he says he didn’t pull the trigger on the gun, I say, “oh shUt the fuck up.” The trigger didn’t pull itself. It was in YOUR hand, Alec. Who the fuck else could pull the trigger of a gun in YOUR hand?

This is why he probably ought to just shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
I dislike Baldwin. But let’s be fair and rational.

seems almost impossible to believe he wanted to shoot that poor woman.

So, right off the bat, I assume no more than negligence.

Proper gun safety likely wasn’t his strong suit. So ignorance is probable. Then again, who the fuck would imagine that being given a prop and being told that it was cold would mean that it was nevertheless loaded with a live round?

That’s as far as I go for now in defending him. When he says he didn’t pull the trigger on the gun, I say, “oh shit the fuck up.” The trigger didn’t pull itself. It was in YOUR hand, Alec. Who the fuck else could pull the trigger of a gun in YOUR hand?

This is why he probably ought to just shut the fuck up.

Yup, he is an idiot who should just keep his trap shut.

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
Will that defense work for everyone who kills someone out of negligence?

Rust Crew Member BLAMES Alec Baldwin! | Says He MEANT To Do It In MASSIVE Lawsuit!

The video makes mention that the gun was cocked and fired by Baldwin which was not part of the script. Crew member blames Baldwin for the killing. This makes me question what the nature of the gun was. I am no gun expert by any means but I have handled several guns in my life time and some revolvers will cock the gun simple by pulling the trigger. wondering if there are revolvers where one would need to cock the hammer before the gun will fire and if so, was the gun used on the set one that required this action?

Revolvers are either single action or double action. The former requires you to pull the hammer back prior to each shot. With the latter, the hammer is pulled back when you squeeze the trigger. In 1873, Colt was producing "The Peacemaker" (aka: Model 1873). Colt didn't introduce the first modern double action revolver until 1889, when they released the Model 1889.

If they were going for historical accuracy, whether the gun in question was a single action or double action would be dependent on when the movie is supposed to have taken place. If the era for the movie was anytime before the year 1889, it would've been single action...

Baldwin seems to have everyone thinking that the armorer was at fault but she still claims that the gun was empty when she gave the gun over to the director Hall. If cocking the gun and then pulling the trigger was not part of the script, then this could cause much doubt that Baldwin is clear of any wrong doing. My question is whether he had time to insert a bullet into the gun after getting it from Hall.

Another equally viable scenario is that Hall inserted a bullet into the gun before handing it to Baldwin...

Last edited:
Revolvers are either single action or double action. The former requires you to pull the hammer back prior to each shot. With the latter, the hammer is pulled back when you squeeze the trigger. In 1873, Colt was producing "The Peacemaker" (aka: Model 1873). Colt didn't introduce the first modern double action revolver until 1889, when they released the Model 1889.

If they were going for historical accuracy, whether the gun in question was a single action or double action would be dependent on when the movie is supposed to have taken place. If the era for the movie was anytime before the year 1889, it would've been single action...

Another equally viable scenario is that Hall inserted a bullet into the gun before handing it o Baldwin...

The jackass still had to cock it, and pull the trigger.

WHILE POINTING IT AT SOMEONE!

The jackass still had to cock it, and pull the trigger.

WHILE POINTING IT AT SOMEONE!

My point is that, while Onefour1 was wondering whether Baldwin had time to load the gun, he was ignoring the very real possibility that Baldwin actually didn't load the gun at all, and that someone else did.

That's all I was addressing, so you can stop wetting your diaper....

My point is that, while Onefour1 was wondering whether Baldwin had time to load the gun, he was ignoring the very real possibility that Baldwin actually didn't load the gun at all, and that someone else did.

That's all I was addressing, so you can stop wetting your diaper....

It doesn't matter who loaded the revolver.

YOU DON'T POINT GUNS AT PEOPLE!

It does when the issue being discussed is who had the opportunity to put a live round in the gun...

No, it doesn't. The person holding the gun is the ONLY person responsible.

Had the jackass followed the rules she would still be alive.

Period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back