Alex Baldwin vindicated

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
gonna, apologize for Russia?
Kavanaugh?
Trump said drink bleach
covid WAS a leak.
thus list would go on and on

They left the site because they were pissed that they had to commute to the site rather than have motel rooms and because safety concerns had not been addressed
That and a Whole Lot more.Would be a sane guess.Because we know that
Alec Baldwin has a storied history of Literally flying off the handle.
I mean,last I checked Pistols have handles.Or handleGrips.And so do Movie
sets.Have Grips { Set of equipment necessary to create artificial lightening.}
As in a key grip person.The person on a movie set who works with the Gaffer
and Cinematographer to supervise lighting,rigging.
Maybe Hot head Baldwin dint like the Gaffer.So the Gaffer was having a bad
Baldwin day and decided to take it out on his Key Grip.
Then Baldin felt like being sheriff on the set that afternoon and decided to
act like in some Western and took a prop gun sitting around and decided to
Play - The Left Handed Gun - { 1958 } where Paul Newman starred as
Billy thr Kid.
Since Baldwin is a Kid at heart,then the possibilites were Magnifique.
Except he ain't No kid and ain't left-handed.

Great video. I’ve been saying all along to stop calling this a prop gun. It was a real gun obviously capable of firing live rounds. Alec Baldwin clearly has responsibility in this.
Um ... One could easily say the same of Alec Baldwin.
Stop calling him a this or a that.Just say The Asshole

I never knowed dat.That Kavanaugh had a lisp and Covid got
leaked on account Trump dint believe in using starch on his
wardrobe let alone bleach.
Like Russians insist on their oldish Military uniforms.So much
starch they act like armor.
WTF?

bye boomer.

It's funny listening to these right wing, ass clowns. Now they want Baldwin hanging by his nuts over something that is perceived to be an accident, but these some ass clowns will turn around and try and defend cowards who murder a young black man jogging down the street or a coward who stalked a young black teenager and murdered him.
When the neighborhood I grew up in was changing and my mother and father were stared at by young Black males they increased and the white males were leaving it was fun. They stayed for several years as this transpired. Then one morning when my mom went to work and waiting at a bus stop a young teenage male ran passed her and tried to steal her pocket book. That is when they put the house up for sale. So cowards come in so many ways and flavors. We grew up where people looked after each other even with issues among us. Then the crimes increase. The break ins, the drugs increased massively and the murders increased from near nothing to several a year.

When the neighborhood I grew up in was changing and my mother and father were stared at by young Black males they increased and the white males were leaving it was fun. They stayed for several years as this transpired. Then one morning when my mom went to work and waiting at a bus stop a young teenage male ran passed her and tried to steal her pocket book. That is when they put the house up for sale. So cowards come in so many ways and flavors. We grew up where people looked after each other even with issues among us. Then the crimes increase. The break ins, the drugs increased massively and the murders increased from near nothing to several a year.
You really need to write a book, "My Adventures while living with Black Folks". It never ceases too amaze me how the most racist folks on this forum have all the stories interacting with black folks.

Where are you getting this information from?
From recall of the event, and this from Wikipedia:

Death[edit]​

On March 31, 1993, Lee was filming a scene in The Crow where his character is shot and killed by thugs.[97] In the scene, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped, and a thug played by actor Michael Massee fires a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee's character as he walks into the room.[98]

In the film shoot preceding the fatal scene, the prop gun (which was a real revolver) was loaded with improperly-made dummy rounds, improvised from live cartridges that had the powder charges removed by the special effects crew, so in close-ups the revolver would show normal-looking ammunition. However, the crew neglected to remove the primers from the cartridges, and at some point before the fatal event, one of the rounds had been fired. Although there were no powder charges, the energy from the ignited primer was enough to separate the bullet from the casing and push it part-way into the gun barrel, where it got stuck — a dangerous condition known as a squib load. During the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 ft), the dummy cartridges were replaced with blank rounds, which contained a powder charge and the primer, but no solid bullet, allowing the gun to be fired with sound and flash effects without the risk of an actual projectile. However, the gun was not properly checked and cleared before the blank was fired, and the dummy bullet previously lodged in the barrel was then propelled forward by the blank's propellant and shot out the muzzle with almost the same force as if the round were live, striking Lee in the abdomen.[99][100]

After Massee pulled the trigger and shot Lee, Lee fell backwards instead of forwards as he was supposed to. When the director said "cut", Lee did not stand up and the crew thought he was either still acting or kidding around. Jeff Imada, who immediately checked Lee, noticed something wrong when he came close and noted Lee was unconscious and breathing heavily. Medic Clyde Baisey went over and shook Lee to see if he was dazed by hitting his head during the fall, but did not think Lee had been shot since there was no visible bleeding. Baisey took Lee's pulse, which was regular, but within two to three minutes it slowed down dramatically, and stopped.[101]

Reading is fundamental.

From my post

Ok.

Clearing

Remove magazine

Pull slide back and lock into position
visually verify chamber is clear of rounds, and ALL obstructions

Yes...they put dummy rounds in everything in the weapons...revolvers or semi automatics, that is why I provided pics, you stupid motherfucker...you adhere to STEP 3 per my post

visually verify chamber is clear of rounds, and ALL obstructions

Clearing a prop gun is NOT unrealistic...Brandon Lee was killed on set by a dummy round that was wedged in the chamber from the previous day's shoot.

VERIFY CLEAR

VERIFY CLEAR
Propmaster's job. It's unrealistic to clear every gun on set before every take.

Movie sets are notorious for being full of people...
We are talking about a cost of $500+ per minute when a production is being filmed...so they have people (the armorer) responsible for props...grips under a key grip setting up the stage and lighting and armorer's props in position. Sound techs and the guy holding the microphone out of sight of the camera. ("Batteries Not Included" is the movie with dozens of microphone drops into the camera)

And I guarantee you that each of those 100-200 people are all looking for a reason to stall and hold up production to get more time on the clock.

So a director handed the "cold gun" to Alec and he didn't check it....big deal. It happens all the time to speed up the $500+/min cost of production...

But one of those people (who should have known better) brought live ammunition into the set...and now we get to listen to all the fussing about gun safety and protocols and etc.

The armorer is done in Hollywood...propmaster is done too. And whoever it was that brought the live ammunition on the set is also toast.
One is going to jail and the rest need their backup careers in waiting tables and janitorial services.

I mean,here the Thingy.If every other post is akin to what Comic
Brits Dudley Moore and Peter* Cook had a marvy run with in the
scatological Comedy Routine ... - Derek & Clive - or Beyond the Fringe.
Or most their movies.In short ... let me do both comedy and Politics.
In the least one can walk away with something.Insults notwithstanding.

* Voted Greatest comedian of all time in a poll of Comedians { 2005 }
Word salad. I can't be reading this kind of thing, it's a waste of time.

I haven't heard that the type of gun was released to the public. Where did you hear about it?
What are you talking about?

Released to the public? HUH?

Colt single action revolvers have been "in the hands of the public" for like 150 years

That conservatives are trying to advance the lie that Baldwin was somehow ‘responsible’ is yet another example of the dishonest, reprehensible right.
CONSERVATIVES are trying to advance the lie that Baldwin was somehow responsible?

Perhaps you could explain how he is NOT responsible. That might be a start. If you don't want to believe that he is in really deep DOO-DOO you are living in a fantasy world. Aside from being the lead actor, he is the executive producer, he hired and is responsible for EVERYONE. What part is not clear to you?

Conservatives are not responsible for the actions of Alec Baldwin. Right, left, or middle, no reasonable person is going to be a bit more "wait and see" than your childish, IT'S THE FAULT OF CONSERVATIVES.

Last edited:
I hate Baldwin and make no apologizes for what I said about him. (You may want to look up what was said before trying to bash Baldwin haters. YOU should be the ones apologizing for what you are saying about Baldwin haters.
He lost me totally when the recording of him berating and swearing at his 14-year-old daughter was made public. After that, had he discovered the cure for cancer, I would still have no use for him.

He's is going to get sued for it-----his production, they hired the non-union Gutrierrez (assuming that the union people that he forced off the set didnt put the bullet in wanting to caused trouble for the production.)
Conservatives are liars, dishonest, and reprehensible.

This thread is further proof of that.

He's not being "charged" with berating his 14 year old daughter

He' not being "charged" with mocking your Orange Hero

He's being "charged" with shooting someone.

Focus

He's not being "charged" with berating his 14 year old daughter

He' not being "charged" with mocking your Orange Hero

He's being "charged" with shooting someone.

Focus
No, he hasn't been charged, I read.

I'm a conservative, but I don't think it was Baldwin's fault; I think somebody gave him a live weapon, on purpose.

Some leftist union guy, I bet.

He was cleared by the police.

There's evidence that shows he was told the prop firearm had been cleared and was safe to use.

He was filming a scene where he was shooting towards the camera, where the Director and DoP were standing.

Somebody fucked up, but it wasn't Alec Baldwin.
Why are you so eager to jump to the defense of someone you don't even know? Has his past behavior been a mirror image of your own?

Please share with us if not Alec Baldwin, who else is responsible?

Baldwin is the Executive Producer, which means he is responsible for everything. Period.

Baldwin hired the entire staff including the armorer. An armorer without experience and who was unsure of the job.

The firearm in question had misfired on that very set, twice already.

The film crew had walked off the set because of safety concerns.

Do you deny that Baldwin has a rage and anger problem which Hollywood has protected him from the consequences of because of his star status? Do you sincerely believe that it is beyond the realm of possibility that in a rage, he pointed the gun at her to make a point and pulled the trigger?

I may be mistaken but due to the tragedy of Brandon Lee, no firearm with blanks is to be fired at less than 20 feet from the target.

Given the fact that all these things are 100% true, and that Baldwin is responsible for everything, including pulling the trigger, how can he be VINDICATED of anything including involuntary murder?

Today he is meeting with the highest profile, highest power attorneys in the country at his mansion in the Hamptons. Not at all, unlike Ted Kennedy. Come on, you're the best attorneys in the country, money is no object, who do I pay, and how much to duck responsibility?

Forum List

Back