Alex Baldwin vindicated

I couldn't get past the ridiculous statement of your first sentence.

Here's Baldwin's education and some of his family history.

Turns out, one of his ancestors came here on the Mayflower.

He got his Bachelor degree from NYU.

Where did you go to school?

From his wiki page:

Alec and his siblings were raised as Roman Catholics.[15] They are of Irish, French, and English ancestry.[16][17] Through his father, Baldwin is descended from Mayflower passenger John Howland, and through this line, is the 13th generation of his family born in North America and the 14th generation to live in North America.[18]

Baldwin attended Alfred G. Berner High School in Massapequa[17] and played football there under Coach Bob Reifsnyder. In New York City, Baldwin worked as a busboy at the famed discotheque, Studio 54. From 1976 to 1979, he attended George Washington University. In 1979, he lost the election for student body president and received a personal letter from former U.S. president Richard Nixon (with whom he had a common friend) encouraging him to use the loss as a learning experience.[19]

Afterward, he transferred to the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University (NYU) where he studied with, among others, Geoffrey Horneand Mira Rostova at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.[10] Later, he was accepted as a member of the Actors Studio.[20] In 1994, he completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at NYU.[21]
His education level or lack thereof is unimportant here. Dodging the fact that he pointed a gun at a woman and pulled the trigger while not knowing if the gun was loaded. His action. His fault.

Not if you are the armourer on a movie set, and you yell, "Cold Gun!" as you hand it to me. That's what an article today said was sworn in an affidavit to a court dealing with this situation. So ------ if that's true, the armourer or the person standing in for that person certified it as "cold" when he handed it to Baldwin. Who shot a couple people, then yelled, "Who gave me a hot gun??!"
Total bullshit.

That’s a question people won’t ask. Why was Baldwin pointing a gun (that he had not verified was actually empty) at ANYBODY and pulling the trigger? That’s an intentional act. Joking or not that certainly is negligent on his part.
cu3xdvdcg9v71.jpg

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.

“Vindicated” Are you out of your fcking mind? No one is vindicated here. A wife/mother is still dead. btw, if someone hands me a gun no matter where I am I’m checking if it’s loaded myself. If I find out it’s not loaded I’m still not pointing it at anyone. smh.

Baldwin won’t be brought up on charges. That’s not really the point of all of this. He just received a crash course in gun safety in the worst possible way.

Last edited:
If the production leaders knew they were using real guns on the set, do they teach the actors and crew gun safety? That seems like a very basic concept. If so, Baldwin is guilty since he pointed the real gun, which he would have learned when they taught them about the gun safety and that they were using real guns, and pulled the trigger. If they were not taught gun safety, then someone should be held accountable for this ridiculous lack of safety on the set.

According to Director ‘Gutted’ by Death of Cinematographer in Accidental Shooting some of the crew walked off the set for various reasons including gun safety. It is basic gun safety to not point a gun at anyone and to never pull the trigger unless you intend to shoot someone. Obviously Baldwin was negligent in following the gun safety protocols and killed someone. Was he taught this by the producers of "RUST" or were they negligent in teaching gun safety to the crew knowing they were using real guns on the set?

Someone should be held accountable for the NEGLIGENCE and extreme lack of safety which lead to the death of HELYNA HUTCHINS and the injury of JOEL SOUZA!!!! It bothers me that Baldwin pointed a real gun at Helyna Hutchins chest and pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
double standard noted.

ji25kxn0i9v71.jpg
What double standard? This isn’t about Cheney, it’s about Baldwin idiot. And ANYBODY handling a gun is responsible for checking it. Never mind being stupid enough to point it at somebody and fire. The fact you don’t know that is stunning. The civil suit won’t go well for Baldwin.

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
So this may be a New Low.Not even a Low.A new version of the Democrats
use of a Stasi tactic.
Baldwin never as in Never shy or shying away from being a leading ballbusting
Hater of all things his rival.Any and all Republicans.
Obvioulsy taught well by a Liberal Father who was a teacher.
It this were Any Big Republican Producer,Actor,Dirtector who did this
Baldwin might have to take a sedative and go to bed early.He would be so
quick to call out in the most verbose of language what should happen
Instantly to THAT Republican Producer,Director/Actor.
That's his History.His Mindset.His behavior.
Yet.again we're all supposed to Kool-it and let an Investigation
Do the Talking.You know like the Wuhan Lab Covid Origins Investigation.
Like the Hunter Biden FBI Investigation.
BEE 4 Real

Another big question is whether the real gun that Baldwin used was on safety. If so, he pointed a real gun at the chest of a crew member, took the trigger off safety, and pulled the trigger. You don't do that even if you think the gun isn't loaded.

Cheney, like George W. are really Globalist leftist RINOs.
Pretty much explains Liz Cheney.Plus Old Man Bush 41 talked up
loudly his " New World Order " spiel first.
I'm really disappointed with Bush 43.His recent schmoozing relationship ,
with Michelle Obama.What does he know that we don't.
That maybe some massive global conspiracy is unravelling and Unstoppable.
So he best be on the side of the Conspirators.
Or maybe some more down home.That the Bush's and Cheneys'
thjoroughly Hate Triump past the nth degree.Basically for the ease in
which Trump manhandled and made Mommy's Boy Jeb loo.
Jeb was embarrased off the 2015 Presidential stage before he even
got his feet wet.
That's were all this Liz Cheney crap of late originates.
She must know that her career as a Pol is now finished.
She'll never get re-elected ever as part of the GOP.
She mighy take a stab at switching parties but Democrats have
bigger fish to worry about.Like their own survival.

Another big question is whether the real gun that Baldwin used was on safety. If so, he pointed a real gun at the chest of a crew member, took the trigger off safety, and pulled the trigger. You don't do that even if you think the gun isn't loaded.
Pretty sure a single action Colt has no safety. I could be wrong

Something fucked up was going on there. Guns had gone off several times without their triggers being pulled and that may have been what happened here.

And there should have been NO...ZERO live rounds anywhere on that set

This shouldn't be all that complicated.Baldwin was not trained properly
to do whatever he was attempting with a prop gun.The only question now is
why around a dozen union actors left the set in protest.
Was he acting cocky.Which is his normal temperment.

This shouldn't be all that complicated.Baldwin was not trained properly
to do whatever he was attempting with a prop gun.The only question now is
why around a dozen union actors left the set in protest.
Was he acting cocky.Which is his normal temperment.
They left the site because they were pissed that they had to commute to the site rather than have motel rooms and because safety concerns had not been addressed

It was BRANDON LEE who died by on set firearms accident, not Bruce Lee his already dead father.
In Brandon’s case autopsy confirmed an actual live round bullet was in his body and caused his death. Somebody loaded the gun with a live round.
No. The gun had been loaded with a dummy round, that still had a primer. When fired, the bullet separated from the casing and lodged in the barrel. On a subsequent shoot, the gun was loaded with blanks. Firing one of them pushed the bullet out, killing Brandon Lee.

Forum List

Back