Alex Baldwin vindicated

Funny how the left that is quick to lock up ordinary citizens for technical violations of the firearms law are also quick to vindicate Baldwin. Was he under the influence of drugs or alcohol? I bet they didn't test him. He might have been handed a firearm with a live round but it was his responsibility to check it. Why shoot the photographer anyway, shouldn't the gun have been pointed at another actor?

oh wouldn't this go over big with Hollyweird.

Randazza Tweet: Around 350 deaths have been caused by accidents sustained on film and TV sets. I think we should either outlaw making movies, or at least have very serious controls on making movies. If it saves just one life, it is worth it.

Actually Baldwin is a moron. First rule of anyone holding a gun is to check if it is loaded. Second rule is do not put your finger on the trigger of any gun unless you plan to fire it.
so yes he is to blame. Sorry being a moron does not absolve you of blame.
I can't agree with that: of course he meant to fire it, it was in the movie! And so it was loaded.

The problem is simply what it was loaded WITH, which I don't think anyone could tell except the armourer.

Funny how the left that is quick to lock up ordinary citizens for technical violations of the firearms law are also quick to vindicate Baldwin. Was he under the influence of drugs or alcohol? I bet they didn't test him. He might have been handed a firearm with a live round but it was his responsibility to check it. Why shoot the photographer anyway, shouldn't the gun have been pointed at another actor?
I wondered that, too, and an article said no one EVER shoots at the photographer in a movie, even shots looking down the lens of the camera are jiggered some way.

I'd like to know why one or two real bullets got mixed in with the others, which were blanks. And by whom. What were they even doing on the set??

I say murder happened. Not necessarily by Baldwin, but it looks bad.

It was NOT Baldwin's responsibility to check the gun. I read about this and the responsibility is the armourer's and they often have two. Could Baldwin even have told the difference between the rounds? Not clear!

There is a union problem here ---- they may have switched in locals because the union people were walking off the job due to bad conditions. And this may be why there was a live round put in: someone wanted to cause a lot of trouble for the movie. The workers did have a lot of complaints.

Well, that worked ----

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.

Another moron who knows nothing about gun safety.
You never take someone else's word when it comes to such matters,you have to check it to make sure it's not loaded.
So in my opinion this is on Alec.

I'm still unsure of what happened...

Someone made a massive mistake.

Live ammunition with real bullets should be under lock and key if on site whatsoever. Why they were not locked away but instead loaded into a prop gun is a good question...

Then when a director handed the actor the gun he was taking the responsibility himself...and either knew or thought he did and didn't even look.

The Clinton Connection: Husband of woman killed by Baldwin connected to indicted Clinton attorney
1635020455076.png

1635020521080.png

I'm still unsure of what happened...

Someone made a massive mistake.

Live ammunition with real bullets should be under lock and key if on site whatsoever. Why they were not locked away but instead loaded into a prop gun is a good question...

Then when a director handed the actor the gun he was taking the responsibility himself...and either knew or thought he did and didn't even look.
They aren't allowed on set at all. That rules was made when Brandon Lee died Ina similar way.

Actually it was a Hispanic girl. Sadly for her, there is always room under the liberal bus for brown folks.
A. Sex and race had nothing to do with this.

B. New Mexico is crawling with Hispanics, half of which a female.

I can't agree with that: of course he meant to fire it, it was in the movie! And so it was loaded.

The problem is simply what it was loaded WITH, which I don't think anyone could tell except the armourer.
If it was loaded then he should not have been pointing it at anyone.
I realize that there are many that do not understand guns because they have not been around them. But if you are going to handle any gun then you need to take a basic course and follow all safety rules.

someone that does not know how to handle dynamite should not handle it. I you do not know how to handle any deadly weapon you should not just pick it up and play with it.

Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
Proper gun handling means checking the chamber yourself. Gun safety 101.

It’s his fault. I don’t expect he will ever be charged because he is a far left member of the elite establishment.

By the way, if it’s capable of firing live rounds it’s not a “prop gun”, it’s a functioning firearm.

New Topics

Forum List

Back