Alex Baldwin has become the classic definition of...

The Trump curse.

Trump Curse
The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or negative karma.

Since his run for the Presidency documentation of the Trump Curse in action has been widespread, and has resulted in several memes showcasing it.

The origin of the Trump Curse is a mystery, but it is speculated that the mass hexes being carried out around the world are actually backfiring and hexing those who oppose Trump.
P1: Did you hear about the idiot who shot himself in the face while taking a selfie?

P2: Yeah, he was posting anti-Trump shit.

P1: It's the Trump Curse!

It's also called Karma, and she Da Bitch.

I carry a concealed weapon every day.

Back in 2016, my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I found ourselves in a situation where I felt compelled to draw, and fire, my sidearm. I shot two people. One of them died at the scene.

I still deal with that every single day. Taking someone's life; even some scumbag who means to do you harm, is something which takes time to come to grips with.

I like Baldwin as an actor and I detest his politics. Those who say he "deserves" this, for whatever reason, should just shut the fuck up. No one deserves this. No one. Nothing prepares you for the overwhelming tidal wave of guilt which inevitably comes along to emotionally slam you into the sand, over and over and over. You never get over it. If you're lucky, you allow yourself to accept it and try to move on.

I shot someone who wanted to kill me, and still I ended up riding an emotional roller coaster for years. It's something you never get over. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend has a scar above her left shoulder blade from where she was stabbed with a Buck 119. Every single time I see that scar I'm reminded of what happened, what our assailants did, and what I did. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change what I did for a second. But I do wish we'd never been in the position we were.

I feel for Baldwin. His life, on an emotional and personal level, just took a dramatic turn that the haters here cannot begin to even comprehend...
Nothing says "I'm emotionally scarred & the REAL victim!" like repeated references to smokin' hot PR GFs; I feel ya bra!

:rock:

image-5-copy-1.jpg

Good for you. I have yet to meet or see a gun owner who identifies as liberal. I see and hear plenty of liberals who bitch and whine about gun ownership.
You should get out more.

Your myopic view serves no purpose whatsoever...

The topic is the so-called Trump Curse, and he's poo-pooing it with an anecdotal reply.
Look, I said it before...there is no supposed "Trump curse".... Just Democrats that can't help screwing up....And because liberals have for decades used Saul Alenski's rules as their playbook attacking those on the right, now we know it, and will employ it against them...Bad thing for you is that in my experience liberals is that they love using their playbook, but can't take it when it is used against them....

Look, I said it before...there is no supposed "Trump curse".... Just Democrats that can't help screwing up....And because liberals have for decades used Saul Alenski's rules as their playbook attacking those on the right, now we know it, and will employ it against them...Bad thing for you is that in my experience liberals is that they love using their playbook, but can't take it when it is used against them....
Sounds good, but you seem to have me confused with a liberal.

Forum List

Back