Alex Baldwin has become the classic definition of...

An accidental shooting on a movie set has nothing to do with a cop deliberately shooting someone who shouldn't have been.

And you're a republican, you're always shitting all over the place.
And you're a SCUM demonRAT, you're always shitting and spewing lies all over the place.

FB_IMG_1635011155887.jpg

Dude, I did not start the thread, I am not the OP. How fucking stupid can you be?

Tell it to the OP....oh wait you cannot since he is a fellow Trump worshiper so you are not allowed to say anything bad to him
I’ve already voiced my thought on the OP. See, it wasn’t vitriolic enough for you, because like the lib you are, you feel that something like that has to meet your standard of assholish behavior….

You‘ve really outed yourself this weekend Mac….a liar for sure.

I’ve already voiced my thought on the OP. See, it wasn’t vitriolic enough for you, because like the lib you are, you feel that something like that has to meet your standard of assholish behavior….

You‘ve really outed yourself this weekend Mac….a liar for sure.

yes, you voiced your thought on the OP in a post attacking me! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you are too much fun

Hard to feel sorry for such a dick head.

And we ALL KNOW if someone else had made the same tragic mistake Baldwin made, he would be the first to condemn them and criticize them because "guns are bad mkay"
I don't feel sorry for him. I laugh every time the story is mentioned.

That’s because attacking you is so easy….I’m hoping for a meltdown like you showed last night…that was hilarious…

People always attack that which they think is better than them.

You're a union propmaster?

You NEVER presume a working firearm is unloaded, unless you have personally cleared it, fucking dope.

No wonder you liberoidal freaks arre scared stiff of firearms....You know abso-fucking-lutely nothing about shooting safety and protocols.

You NEVER presume a working firearm is unloaded, unless you have personally cleared it, fucking dope.

No wonder you liberoidal freaks arre scared stiff of firearms....You know abso-fucking-lutely nothing about shooting safety and protocols.
They are scared of them because they are retarded morons. Im glad many of them don't want to handle guns because the fact is, they are too damn stupid to do so.

If liberals embraced firearms there would me far more accidents like the one involving Baldwin on a daily basis.

The Trump curse.

Trump Curse
The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or negative karma.

Since his run for the Presidency documentation of the Trump Curse in action has been widespread, and has resulted in several memes showcasing it.

The origin of the Trump Curse is a mystery, but it is speculated that the mass hexes being carried out around the world are actually backfiring and hexing those who oppose Trump.
P1: Did you hear about the idiot who shot himself in the face while taking a selfie?

P2: Yeah, he was posting anti-Trump shit.

P1: It's the Trump Curse!

The Trump Curse????? I thought that was what happened to you when you do business with Trump. You end up broke or in jail. Ask Paul Manafort.

I only have a bachelor's.
The crony capitalism with mandated equity is so bad that problem solvers for huge corporations are a smaller percentage of the hierarchy that can do it. The Boeing low earth spacecraft is at least 2 years behind the already late passed due dates it was supposed to be flying humans. Space X used diverse people but through out equity to go into low earth orbit with humans 4 times. And they were given 40 per cent less money by the government to do it then Boeing. But enjoy the equity people we see on the NASA channel and the agony Boeing and other pure crony capitalist industries go through to steal the taxpayers money. So Bachelors degrees and Masters degrees and others are worth what? So the costs are two to three times higher for everything in big projects. But we have equity. One billion dollars spent on a lunar spacesuit. Are you kidding me? We need to transfer the unmanned missions to the private side to reduce those costs. We are learning the hard way. The massive SLS rocket was supposed to be for 2 launches and then have a larger stage attached to it. They built a launch pad that could only handle the first two launches and then be demolished. At a real cost of money. Who knows if they will do the larger rocket at this point. China is laughing at us. We gave them technology with our corrupted politicians and civilians who had the knowledge.

The Trump Curse????? I thought that was what happened to you when you do business with Trump. You end up broke or in jail. Ask Paul Manafort.
broke is better than dead---you know, what the clintons do to people that can reveal their secrets...they wind up dying
now, retard, what is your point?

The crony capitalism with mandated equity is so bad that problem solvers for huge corporations are a smaller percentage of the hierarchy that can do it. The Boeing low earth spacecraft is at least 2 years behind the already late passed due dates it was supposed to be flying humans. Space X used diverse people but through out equity to go into low earth orbit with humans 4 times. And they were given 40 per cent less money by the government to do it then Boeing. But enjoy the equity people we see on the NASA channel and the agony Boeing and other pure crony capitalist industries go through to steal the taxpayers money. So Bachelors degrees and Masters degrees and others are worth what? So the costs are two to three times higher for everything in big projects. But we have equity. One billion dollars spent on a lunar spacesuit. Are you kidding me? We need to transfer the unmanned missions to the private side to reduce those costs. We are learning the hard way. The massive SLS rocket was supposed to be for 2 launches and then have a larger stage attached to it. They built a launch pad that could only handle the first two launches and then be demolished. At a real cost of money. Who knows if they will do the larger rocket at this point. China is laughing at us. We gave them technology with our corrupted politicians and civilians who had the knowledge.
The massive SLS rocket was supposed to be flying humans 4 times. And the cost of money. Who knowledge.

The massive SLS rocket at this point. China is laughing and the cost of money by the hierarchy that can do it then have equity. One billion dollars spent on a lunar spacesuit. Are you kidding me? We need to be flying humans. Space X used diverse people we see on the taxpayers money. Who knows if they will do the knows if the hard way. The Boeing. But enjoy the costs. We are a smaller percentage att

Forum List

Back