Alex Baldwin has become the classic definition of...

The Trump curse.

Trump Curse
The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or negative karma.

Since his run for the Presidency documentation of the Trump Curse in action has been widespread, and has resulted in several memes showcasing it.

The origin of the Trump Curse is a mystery, but it is speculated that the mass hexes being carried out around the world are actually backfiring and hexing those who oppose Trump.
P1: Did you hear about the idiot who shot himself in the face while taking a selfie?

P2: Yeah, he was posting anti-Trump shit.

P1: It's the Trump Curse!

Wow!

Does that mean a certain lady who ostentatiously tore up President Trump's State of the Union speech will eventually get her comeuppance?

Oh, goody gum drops!

I'm following the conversation in the thread. I didn't start the thread with the premise that Trump plays into this at all because you know why dumbass? Trump isn't responsible for everything in the universe like you braindead, triggered assholes think...

Does that clear it up for your stupid ass?

It is not my fault if you will not stay on the topic of the thread. Funny as shit one post after you tell me this is not the topic of the thread, one of your fellow Trump worshipers brings it up and yet you do not go after him....why is that my little inbred moron?

I agree that Trump isn't responsible for everything in the universe, but why are you telling me this and not the OP? Out of all the people actually on the topic of the thread, I am the only one you call out...why is that?

It is not my fault if you will not stay on the topic of the thread. Funny as shit one post after you tell me this is not the topic of the thread, one of your fellow Trump worshipers brings it up and yet you do not go after him....why is that my little inbred moron?

I agree that Trump isn't responsible for everything in the universe, but why are you telling me this and not the OP? Out of all the people actually on the topic of the thread, I am the only one you call out...why is that?
You attacked me out of nowhere idiot...I've already explained where we are at with the thread, if you can't understand that simple fact then may I suggest some introspection of your foolish approach here....

You attacked me out of nowhere idiot...I've already explained where we are at with the thread, if you can't understand that simple fact then may I suggest some introspection of your foolish approach here....

Nope my little moron, you started this. I made a post directly related to the OP and you attacked me asked me what the thread had to do with Trump. I had not even responded to you at that point.

You cannot fucking lie you way out of this one

Nope my little moron, you started this. I made a post directly related to the OP and you attacked me asked me what the thread had to do with Trump. I had not even responded to you at that point.

You cannot fucking lie you way out of this one
Ok, so everything in the universe stems from Trump in your mind...Jesus, get some help....

I don't think he "deserved" this........

But I do know without a doubt in my mind how he would have treated anyone else in the same situation. Hes a rabid anti gun moron who would have crucified and gaslit the hell out of anyone else in the same situation.
Probably right....Maybe this will be enlightening for him....Lord knows he won't be able to rail against guns with any credibility from here on out....

I'm still waiting for Crepitus to tell me the difference between a "prop", and a firearm.....

Who knew WRONGFUL and ACCIDENTAL cannot be used interchangably on an internet message board?

That goodness horsehead set me straight.

Probably right....Maybe this will be enlightening for him....Lord knows he won't be able to rail against guns with any credibility from here on out....
yeah that was a double post so I deleted it. haha. Forgot I had already posted in the thread.

Im tired and a little light headed after my morning run!!!!! :badgrin:

In pretty much every State in the union that is still considered negligent manslaughter and subject to possible prosecution.

When I was in the Navy, you could technically be criminally charged and taken to court martial for being fifteen minutes late for work. You could be sentenced to 30 days in the brig, lose all your rank and privileges and all of your pay and give a dishonorable discharge.

In the 20 years and 11 days I served, though, I never saw that happen. Not once.

No one's going to be prosecuted for this. No one will be prosecuted not because it's some Hollywood liberal, but because it was a fucking accident...

The Trump curse.

Trump Curse
The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or negative karma.

Since his run for the Presidency documentation of the Trump Curse in action has been widespread, and has resulted in several memes showcasing it.

The origin of the Trump Curse is a mystery, but it is speculated that the mass hexes being carried out around the world are actually backfiring and hexing those who oppose Trump.
P1: Did you hear about the idiot who shot himself in the face while taking a selfie?

P2: Yeah, he was posting anti-Trump shit.

P1: It's the Trump Curse!

^ Quoted for truth.

When I was in the Navy, you could technically be criminally charged and taken to court martial for being fifteen minutes late for work. You could be sentenced to 30 days in the brig, lose all your rank and privileges and all of your pay and give a dishonorable discharge.

In the 20 years and 11 days I served, though, I never saw that happen. Not once.

No one's going to be prosecuted for this. No one will be prosecuted not because it's some Hollywood liberal, but because it was a fucking accident...
And I said otherwise........ where?

Ok, so everything in the universe stems from Trump in your mind...Jesus, get some help....

Dude, I did not start the thread, I am not the OP. How fucking stupid can you be?

Tell it to the OP....oh wait you cannot since he is a fellow Trump worshiper so you are not allowed to say anything bad to him

And I said otherwise........ where?

Well, with all of the "He needs to go to jail" drivel being belched up here, your comment seemed to fall in line with that.

No one will be prosecuted, nor should they be, and those on the right will lose their minds...

Well, with all of the "He needs to go to jail" drivel being belched up here, your comment seemed to fall in line with that.

No one will be prosecuted, nor should they be, and those on the right will lose their minds...
Which means you read into as opposed to just reading. Got it. Don't worry, it's the norm rather than the exception on this board. I'm not completely innocent in that area myself....... :thup:

is this like the clinton curse?, you know, where people end up dead if they feel threatened?

Forum List

Back