ALERT! NSA Courting THOUSANDS Of Woke Laid-Off Big Tech Workers For Intelligence Operations

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well, this is fine.

I was wondering why Silicon Valley seemed uncharacteristically willing to sacrifice their human resources...

oh won't they LOVE targetting conservatives for retribution. They been waitin' for this!! I wonder if Bill Ayers will be in charge of part of it....department of rehabilitation?

Well if they are worth anything at all there's great demand for their skills in companies all over America that silicon valley had been sucking up and who will pay a lot more.....The .gov will be facing stiff wage competition and incentives for good talent so I'd not be too worried about it.

The ones the .gov gets will be the low-rent slags who will soon turn into just another .gov drone.

I wouldn't be surprised. Being fired by Elon musk is all the resume they would need really. They have experience in tech, they know they were pushing the agendas they wanted, had no problem censoring people, and they hate Elon so anyone he doesn't want is a friend to them.

All of these ops the government had people at big tech companies doing will just be moved in house where they have more access and are more hidden away. If they did this it will be worse for the American people than before.

I expect at some point this year the government will begin a push on big tech to have oversight committees that try to dictate what can and can't be said or published on their platforms. They will try and do it under the guise of protecting people or the environment by filtering out disinformation.

Well, this is fine.

I was wondering why Silicon Valley seemed uncharacteristically willing to sacrifice their human resources...

Do you have some sort of evidence only woke people got laid off?

Tech firms are laying off people because they over hired during COVID

1675689175148.png

Hope they are prepared to offer these woke idiots jobs where they just sit around drinking wine and getting free massages because they will be lucky to get 5 hours a week of work out of them. If that.

People working from home are typically more productive than those in an office setting.

I was referring to the trend called “ quiet quitting”. Where employees do the bare minimum to avoid getting fired. It’s a Gen Z/ Millennial thing.

I was referring to the trend called “ quiet quitting”. Where employees do the bare minimum to avoid getting fired. It’s a Gen Z/ Millennial thing.

If that is happening the fault lies with the management for allowing it to continue

Forum List

Back