Alec Baldwin's Past Comes Back To Haunt Him, Learns Karma Can Be A Cruel B........

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Everyone is talking about the accident Alec Baldwin was involved in on the set of a new movie he was shooting, howhe was given a prop gun that had a single live round in the chamber, how Baldwinfiredthd weapon, killing 1 person and injuring another.

After the shooting he was visibly distraught, weeping openly, overcome by guilt, sadness... He has to be devastated.

Now the 'Twitter-verse' is reminding how the universe sometimes has a sick sense of humor and how Karma is a BITCH.

"Twitter users are now zeroing in on Baldwin's past social media activity and one glaring tweet he posted on Sept. 22, 2017 reads: "I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone..." The tweet also included a link to a Los Angeles Times article about a Huntington Beach police officer who was captured on video struggling with a suspect in a parking lot of a convenience store before shooting the man several times, killing him."

Baldwin doesn't have to wonder anymore. He is getting a 1st-hand personal lesson in what it feels like to accidently kill someone.

Along with this horrific lesson I hope he learns to be careful what he posts / says, realizing Karma is sometimes a very cruel bitch and what you say / do sometimes can really come back to haunt you.

I hope everyone learns how to respect and handle weapons after this as well, how they must be treated as if loaded always. Never point a weapon at someone you have not personally inspected and confirmed not loaded.

Through this, at the end of this ordeal,, I hope Baldwin can find some peace. Thoughts and prayers to the woman who was killed, her husband, and baby. Well wishes gor the director who is recovering.

If anybody thinks that Baldwin is innocent and is not an evil man,then you all are in the dark on what goes on in hollywood which is forgivable because until the last couple months i was not aware of it either. THIS is what goes on in hollywood and Baldwin is a part of it. This is WHY Mel Gibson is no longer in movies anymore cause he spoke out against it and mentioned most the big name actors in hollywood are all involved in it.baldwin for SURE is one of them.

Everyone is talking about the accident Alec Baldwin was involved in on the set of a new movie he was shooting, howhe was given a prop gun that had a single live round in the chamber, how Baldwinfiredthd weapon, killing 1 person and injuring another.

After the shooting he was visibly distraught, weeping openly, overcome by guilt, sadness... He has to be devastated.

Now the 'Twitter-verse' is reminding how the universe sometimes has a sick sense of humor and how Karma is a BITCH.

"Twitter users are now zeroing in on Baldwin's past social media activity and one glaring tweet he posted on Sept. 22, 2017 reads: "I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone..." The tweet also included a link to a Los Angeles Times article about a Huntington Beach police officer who was captured on video struggling with a suspect in a parking lot of a convenience store before shooting the man several times, killing him."

Baldwin doesn't have to wonder anymore. He is getting a 1st-hand personal lesson in what it feels like to accidently kill someone.

Along with this horrific lesson I hope he learns to be careful what he posts / says, realizing Karma is sometimes a very cruel bitch and what you say / do sometimes can really come back to haunt you.

I hope everyone learns how to respect and handle weapons after this as well, how they must be treated as if loaded always. Never point a weapon at someone you have not personally inspected and confirmed not loaded.

Through this, at the end of this ordeal,, I hope Baldwin can find some peace. Thoughts and prayers to the woman who was killed, her husband, and baby. Well wishes gor the director who is recovering.

Oh look, false equivalence. A conservative staple.

He's a violent asshole, and this is not out of character for him.

I hear the entire crew that he hired was complaining of unsafe working conditions, poor pay, and this was before he shot one of them dead.

Sounds like a law suit to me, and Alec is the only one with money to go after.

They should never use a functioning real gun as a prop.
They should only use a non-functional replica gun and just add sound and smoke with CGI.
And they should also require an IQ test before someone is allowed to handle a gun to protect innocent people from idiots like Baldwin.

The guy may be a dirt bag, but I don't believe that he would willingly go to where he now is. If he was set up, may the true perpetrator be brought to justice.

God bless you and Mr. Baldwin and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only film of his that I have ever seen is his Ghost Of Mississippi movie.

Karma for Liberal Baldwin. He spent 4 years bashing President Trump on low-rated SNL and that was okay with Liberals, to make fun of President Trump. Karma keep working, get all the Liberals that made President Trump's life a living Hell...I can patiently wait. :)

Karma for Liberal Baldwin. He spent 4 years bashing President Trump on low-rated SNL and that was okay with Liberals, to make fun of President Trump. Karma keep working, get all the Liberals that made President Trump's life a living Hell...I can patiently wait. :)
lets go baldwin.png

Life is a sometimes a series of "if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong." If Mr. Baldwin has never gone to a National Rifle Association safety meeting, I hope he will go to one now. Millions of shooters use firearms but are well-trained enough to clean and reassemble a weapon, use a safety-first approach because they have no intention of killing. Children whose parents send them to NRA safety classes are less likely to shoot or be shot by their best friend. But an accident is an accident. Sometimes when a famous person become one who cannot take it back and everyone didn't go back home because another went to the morgue or hospital, he can get out there and be a part of a successful teaching program this country needs to ensure a lower rate of gunfire error, saving hundreds of families from the insanity of finding a dead kid who snuck into the gun cabinet that wound up killing himself or another child when he shoots an "empty" gun but it wasn't empty like someone said or thought. Come on, Mr. Baldwin. Please make America aware that learning and practicing gun safety can prevent what happened to you when you thought all was well. You can save hundreds of lives that need to be saved. Thanks. And you can do this.

If anybody thinks that Baldwin is innocent and is not an evil man,then you all are in the dark on what goes on in hollywood which is forgivable because until the last couple months i was not aware of it either. THIS is what goes on in hollywood and Baldwin is a part of it. This is WHY Mel Gibson is no longer in movies anymore cause he spoke out against it and mentioned most the big name actors in hollywood are all involved in it.baldwin for SURE is one of them.

Mel Gibson is a drunk with fetish for long torture scenes.

Forum List

Back